Excyted25

[Items] - Give-able items

12 hours ago, Mogs said:

Yes. Ability to delete items should also be implemented.

Make trash cans and to delete items you gotta throw it away and then people can go dumpster diving until a garbage truck comes and empties it.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, MindScape said:

Make trash cans and to delete items you gotta throw it away and then people can go dumpster diving until a garbage truck comes and empties it.

This isn't a bad idea at all. Maybe they can work like storage items do on MTA?

Edited by Shaderz
On 9/2/2019 at 2:12 PM, MindScape said:

This is a great addition to the idea. Better inventory control is a must and would love to the ability to directly hand items to people.

I'm not 100% sure about the trash can thing where a truck would need to pick up and etc. That means the items inside would need to be persistent. And there'd probably be a few hundred "trans cans" about the County and LS Proper. And that's IF someone ever even decides to do so.  That alone would add a fair amount of load onto the server and possible stability issues with items mayhap even causing conflicts and crashing due to such a script needing to be run, and running checks on itself if it's had items added, taken away, or if a truck has picked it up. On top of needing a script for the truck to be able to interact with the trash can scripting, also, without crashing and maintaining is persistence.

BUT 

If it CAN be done just fine, then go for it I figure. My biggest thing is being able to trade items. That's something I'd like to see.

It'd enable player run stores/shops/bars/restaurants/ and simple trades to work as they should. I kinda' cringe at the thought of paying IG money for air.

It also opens more RP avenues due to the fact that these player run stores/shops/restaurants/bars and such, must keep inventory/stock to hand out said items.

Edited by ShadowSix