herrqk

RageMP crash on start-up.

Question

Have tried to get into the server all morning but without success. As soon as I put the text file in the RAGE folder, the game crashes immediately when I try to connect to the server. I've also tried to download your own launcher but without any success there either. Worth to add is that I can play flawlessly on other servers. Any suggestion what I can do?

Best regards

8 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, herrqk said:

Have tried to get into the server all morning but without success. As soon as I put the text file in the RAGE folder, the game crashes immediately when I try to connect to the server. I've also tried to download your own launcher but without any success there either. Worth to add is that I can play flawlessly on other servers. Any suggestion what I can do?

Best regards

When you're clicking on the Owl Launcher and it loads up RAGE. You're clicking the DIRECT CONNECT button correct rather than manually searching for the OwlGaming server from the list of servers?

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, cod3oz said:

I just fixed the issue by re-booting my PC. @herrqk

I did re-boot my PC the first thing I did but unfortunately there was no success in this.

1 hour ago, Lewis said:

When you're clicking on the Owl Launcher and it loads up RAGE. You're clicking the DIRECT CONNECT button correct rather than manually searching for the OwlGaming server from the list of servers?

Yes I am clicking DIRECT CONNECT and manually writes in the IP.

1 hour ago, Norm said:

I had the same issue @Mogs knows how to fix it

Oh, sweet. Hopefully he'll see this and maybe help me out! Thanks!