1. 1. Yes or No?

OwlGaming.png

Script Suggestion

What would be the name of the script(s)?-

Company banking

What kind of script(s) are you suggesting?-
General

What is the suggestion?-
Adding a script that lets you start a company so you will be able to open a bank account for that company making it easy to see earnings buying cars on the company bank account and be able to receive money from customers on that bank account.

What are the advantages?-
Increase in roleplay for businesses.
Makes it easy for a business to manage its funds without being an official faction.

What are the disadvantages?-

None that i can think of.

Do you have any resources to support our scripters in making said suggestion?-
no.

How would you go about implementing this idea?-
Making an NPC where you will need to sign up your company for a fee. and then after being able to go to the bank to open a company account

Edited by Jeremy

11 minutes ago, SpeedYY said:

i think this could be done trought faction, you have banking there and everything you said.

I know. But there is no way to get a faction for a mechanic shop. I have people that work for me aswell have to spend money from my company. But now the money comes from my personal account. 

1 hour ago, Jeremy said:

I know. But there is no way to get a faction for a mechanic shop. I have people that work for me aswell have to spend money from my company. But now the money comes from my personal account. 

for mechanic shop, you can acutally get faction, just post thread and be active for 30days and easy faction.

Just now, SpeedYY said:

for mechanic shop, you can acutally get faction, just post thread and be active for 30days and easy faction.

Welp didn't know that. Anyway I think my script suggestion would a lot of RP.

56 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

Welp didn't know that. Anyway I think my script suggestion would a lot of RP.

they probably wont accept it even because there is a faction system for your suggestion.

1 minute ago, SpeedYY said:

they probably wont accept it even because there is a faction system for your suggestion.

Do you know how hard it is to get a faction? 

IRL registering a company is quick and easy. and as I said it will improve RP for business. As you would have a corporate account which is good to manage funds for your company

57 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

Do you know how hard it is to get a faction? 

IRL registering a company is quick and easy. and as I said it will improve RP for business. As you would have a corporate account which is good to manage funds for your company

not that hard to get faction, just be active for a month and you can get it 

Just now, SpeedYY said:

not that hard to get faction, just be active for a month and you can get it 

It's still hard. Not talking about mechanic shop etc. It's hard in general

Well, you obviously should put in some effort into making a faction and getting things going, and I think that it shouldn't be that easy to start a business. If you want to run a mechanic shop on your own, go ahead and just put all the money you earned into your private account, but if you want to have a business with multiple people and an own business account, then you should put in some effort, make a faction thread which would act like a small website of your business, representing it and showing all of the members and how to contact you.  As for this suggestion, I think its unnecessary and shouldn't be added. 

Edit: Added a poll.

Hi there, Yes its the best we can make company without F3, make an account for it, its the best.

On 8/12/2019 at 5:21 PM, Jeremy said:

It's still hard. Not talking about mechanic shop etc. It's hard in general

Getting a faction isn't hard. All it takes is a little dedication and you following the rules. It's not hard at all. 

If you're strugglng in regards to making a Faction I'm more than happy to offer advice as an FT member. It's really not hard once you get to grips of it, and with an F3 you can properly manage company banking as well as employees, wages etc.

Feel free to shoot me a message here if you want some help, my inbox is always available for those who need help.

14 hours ago, Vubstersmurf said:

If you're strugglng in regards to making a Faction I'm more than happy to offer advice as an FT member. It's really not hard once you get to grips of it, and with an F3 you can properly manage company banking as well as employees, wages etc.

Feel free to shoot me a message here if you want some help, my inbox is always available for those who need help.

Awesome. I will hit you up in PM.