Necrozy

Character Kill Appeal - Tyrone Oronjello

On 8/4/2019 at 2:52 AM, Mogs said:

Hello,

I apologize for the delay.

I believe there's confusion with how CKs in game are handled so I'll set the record straight. When you're CKing someone outside of CK app, it must be part of a situation and the CK must be part of a continuing act. For example, you get robbed and shot at, but you shoot back and kill the guy. It's part of one singular continuing act and typically an elapsed period of time will not suffice and would subsequently break up the continuing act. So in this situation, the CK was performed hours after the original situation, which would not be allowed and would no longer suffice as a continuing act. This would require a CK application.

The rule that was referred to on this appeal thread - "Additionally, character kills may be accepted in game by a single administrator for situations where you require a quick response where you otherwise could not wait for an application." -- This requires the permission of an admin to CK a person PRIOR to performing the CK. So the admin looks over the evidence and approves it before it's executed.

However, that's not the only discrepancy in this CK. The CK'd party was wearing a helmet during the robbery and different clothes. At the time of the shooting, he was wearing different clothes and once again, a helmet. Despite being on the bike of one of your friends, you did not know whether it was the person who robbed you, but you proceeded to go to the extreme and straight up shoot which brings up red flags.

Therefore, because of the above reasons, this CK appeal is accepted.

@Necrozy

From a slight outsiders view; If I was in a biker gang and I saw someone that was not from my gang riding on one of our motorcycles I would be pretty aggressive.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, croozerdog said:

From a slight outsiders view; If I was in a biker gang and I saw someone that was not from my gang riding on one of our motorcycles I would be pretty aggressive.

For clarification as I forgot to mention it in the original response. This would be dropped to a PK rather than the situation being void. @Necrozy

• Like 1

Just now, Mogs said:

For clarification as I forgot to mention it in the original response. This would be dropped to a PK rather than the situation being void. @Necrozy

Okay ^^ sounds reasonable to me

• Like 2

1 hour ago, croozerdog said:

How did you know that I were not one of them? I was wearing a helmet, with black clothes.. And they did not even bother asking me icly or even talking with me.. They just killed me immediately.. You may also keep your reasons for yourself and refrain from commenting if you were not involved. 

Can't you just lock this, Mogs? 

55 minutes ago, Necrozy said:

How did you know that I were not one of them? I was wearing a helmet, with black clothes.. And they did not even bother asking me icly or even talking with me.. They just killed me immediately.. You may also keep your reasons for yourself and refrain from commenting if you were not involved. 

Can't you just lock this, Mogs? 

It was stolen, and they knew it was stolen too.

Locked and archived.

• Like 1

The discussion of this topic is no longer seen as necessary, thus this thread has been closed from further discussion.

• Like 1