Necrozy

Character Name-

Tyrone Oronjello

Date of Incident-

07/31/2019

Supervising Administrator-

Ixosis

Narrative-

To begin with, I was at Palomino Creek for some reasons, and Bobby was in LS. He asked Noah for a ride to Palomino, and it was all planned IC'ly. I came from a far distance, changed my clothes, and wearing a full face helmet. Came asking him for a ride and such, but he told his friends over the radio to come to him. We took our guns, aimed at him, asked him to get out and such. He kept stalling and never rp'd the injuries because he was AFK/busy but this ain't my problem. Dale Myrs came after one min or something, parked up behind me, and we had our guns out, he saw us aiming at him and his friend, but he decided to act tough and stop his bike behind me. So we shot him, because he was called over the radio, and it was too obvious. (Not sure if that is a disregard or not, but he RP'd death anyway. And no admins were online). I RP'd searching Dale's body, but he is probably new to RP, and did not RP it properly. (Gonna state the logs in the Evidence).

Ten minutes later, after Noah had been stalling and such, his excuse was amazon deliveries.. His friend (Joseph Fister) logged in and came, afaik. (May an admin check the exact time he logged and came in?) Because I do not remember him being online when we were robbing his friend Noah.

Joseph Fister kept driving around us, we knew he is one of them, until he suddenly stopped behind a building, took a cover, took his gun out, aimed at us, tried to shoot us but we killed him before he does so, which is 100% CK, and he for sure disregarded his life. But he was not CK'd because no admins were online.

Also, Noah, you never seen my face, changed my clothes, and you were unconscious. May I know how you killed me? Or did you even do a CK application on me? Because admins don't accept the CK application the same day afaik, do they? I am also not sure how the CK application was accepted, is that really a reason for a CK..? His friends came with their guns out, we killed them. What do you expect? A kiss on the cheek? (And they were not even CK'd, so..)

After 8 hours or something, I went to Stacks, parked the bike, and I was killed. I did not see their RP taking out their guns or anything similar. But they did not even RP looking at me, etc.. I had my clothes changed, and I was wearing a full face helmet.. I don't even know how admins accepted the CK app the same day for that reason, and I also do not know how they knew it was me. His friend Dale, the owner of the stolen bike was not online when I was getting CKd..

Evidence-

https://pastebin.com/i7gdwsVb  - (Proof that Noah was stalling, and never RP'd injuries. May an admin provide me with logs that he RP'd them? Correct me if I am wrong. 
https://pastebin.com/sfw7iUxY    - (Proof that Dale doesn't know how to RP, and RP'd death which should be a CK. He knew there was an issue here, saw our guns, but he still decided to park right behind me, and act tough, which is a disregard..)
https://gyazo.com/d2a7c5704c3f315114e58fc73fecee6b   -  (Proof that we killed Joseph, he should be CK'd too since he aimed at us, tried to shoot us, but he we killed him)
https://gyazo.com/1c7faeb33da0c86468f30be13ce2aead    -  (Proof of Dale literally parking up behind me when we had our guns out, and decided to act tough. My friend shot him afterwards.)
https://gyazo.com/0149f11bf18b05114e1a6cef11cedeeb   -  (Proof of my clothes, and that they never seen my face)
https://gyazo.com/ebe584b92f41318343d48ffe85023470   - (My clothes when I was CK'd)
https://pastebin.com/9VtdkJEp   -  (You don't have to OOC lie, bud. You were AFK and you said it yourself. And Sean, please make sure you read the logs carefully, then decide what to do.

Method of Death-

Sub machine gun, not really sure what else. I did not see them OOCly.

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

Yes

Edited by Necrozy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Salty 2

Hello, it's Noah here. I'm going to address a few issues that I saw, I'm sorry if I hover over anything.

You're claiming it as if my stalling lasted for tens of minutes, whereas it was a matter of me going downstairs and answering the door. If admin would like to see any pics of that, I can send it via private message. I even said in OOC, and Bobby responded to me, saying it was alright.
At most, Dale's shooting should be a PK. He was never intimidating anyone like you claim it. He simply rode up behind us, and you shot him instantly. Correct me if I'm wrong there, @Agamingnobody.
Joseph's CK is a PK at most. He was hit on the leg, and there was an admin from what I heard. You should have never taken his pistol, because last time we PKed someone, @Ixosis did not allow us to loot it, because it wasn't a CK.
I was still conscious to remember two black men, at least one was without helmet. Later on, you came back without one, but seemingly I missed a line of Bobby's RP, my mistake. However, Noah still remembers at least Bobby's face fully.
You were riding a prospect's bike that was recently stolen. You didn't care enough to repaint it or snap the license plate off. It was exactly the same as before. Funny enough, we RPed repainting that bike a day or two before the incident, so Noah would know what the bike is like.

As to the CK part of the story.
I was unarmed and injured badly, thinking both Dale and Joseph have died from this. I was panicking all along, thinking you were going to come back to kill me for seeing any of you. I was on a level where I was scared of my own Sergeant-at-arms (@Cloaked
). When we met, I explained what happened and he was already planning to kill you and Bobby, hours before the actual CK. He can describe his part of it, because I don't know how much and what he RPed, but all night we were cruising the city just to see you, coming over to the IPS with the dead prospect's bike. Ralph then began shooting at you and killed you. Again, he'll provide you with more info. Additionally, we never said we wanted to kill you specifically. It just happened to be you who rode by on a dead man's bike which I can recognise from a mile away because of its unique and ugly paint lol.
Also, no you don't need to send CK app in all cases. Please read the rule book, which clearly states: "Additionally, character kills may be accepted in game by a single administrator for situations where you require a quick response where you otherwise could not wait for an application."

I probably missed out quite a few smaller details that could strengthen my argument. Once again, I'm sorry that it had to come to this. I might respond with some more in the future.

Quick edit, because I forgot something important:
Your friend logged at least 4 times during the whole situation. I rest my case.

Edited by JoshFister
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, JoshFister said:

You're claiming it as if my stalling lasted for tens of minutes, whereas it was a matter of me going downstairs and answering the door. If admin would like to see any pics of that, I can send it via private message. I even said in OOC, and Bobby responded to me, saying it was alright.

I don't mind if you go AFK, it's alright, you have a life.. But don't go AFK and suddenly your friends show up.. And you did not RP your injuries, you did not RP being unconscious, nor did you RP the ribcage kick, and that's why I am CK'd.. You should not be able to see anything ICly..

At most, Dale's shooting should be a PK. He was never intimidating anyone like you claim it. He simply rode up behind us, and you shot him instantly. Correct me if I'm wrong there, @Agamingnobody.

I said I am not sure if it's a PK or a CK, but he saw our guns, why did he stop right behind me? He should've just ran away if he knows what gun fear is, and you called him over the radio, so what do you expect? And as I said, he RP'd death anyway..

Joseph's CK is a PK at most. He was hit on the leg, and there was an admin from what I heard. You should have never taken his pistol, because last time we PKed someone, @Ixosis did not allow us to loot it, because it wasn't a CK.

There were no admins online. And I just RP'd it because he should be CK'd, and I have the right to loot him. Because if I didn't, I would have to wait for an admin to come online, CK him, then get back to him, and RP it again. But IRL I would just loot him on spot, it's just because of the admins.. And it's for sure a CK, he took out his gun, and kept shooting, then we killed him. And no, he was not hit on the leg, we shot him several times, but he didnt RP them and continued to shoot at us. When he was low HP, we shot his leg and he then died. I shot 7 bullets (.45) and my friend shot 17 (9mm) afaik. 

I was still conscious to remember two black men, at least one was without helmet. Later on, you came back without one, but seemingly I missed a line of Bobby's RP, my mistake. However, Noah still remembers at least Bobby's face fully.

It ain't Bobby's appeal right now. You never seen my face, and that's just it, I changed my clothes and everything, always wearing a full face helmet.

You were riding a prospect's bike that was recently stolen. You didn't care enough to repaint it or snap the license plate off. It was exactly the same as before. Funny enough, we RPed repainting that bike a day or two before the incident, so Noah would know what the bike is like.

Dale was offline when you guys CK'd me. And you wouldn't probably remember your friend's plates. Because literally nobody remembers his friend's plates.. And yeah, it's not the only Harley in Los Santos with this color.. You didn't even RP looking at the plates, or anything similar. You just shot me immediately when you had enough time to do so, since I was just parking. 

I was unarmed and injured badly, thinking both Dale and Joseph have died from this. I was panicking all along, thinking you were going to come back to kill me for seeing any of you. I was on a level where I was scared of my own Sergeant-at-arms (@Cloaked). When we met, I explained what happened and he was already planning to kill you and Bobby, hours before the actual CK.

You were unconscious dude.. And you never RP'd your injuries.

Your friend logged at least 4 times during the whole situation. I rest my case.

He comes back, and told ya he was lagging. At least he didn't log and get his friends lol

Also, I forgot to ask. Was there any CK application on me?

Edited by Necrozy

Changing clothes is one thing. But the fact you pulled up RIGHT next to him on the dead prospect's bike without bothering to change the color or changing bikes entirely seems pretty stupid, like you thought the clothes were your shield.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, ShootingPython01 said:

Changing clothes is one thing. But the fact you pulled up RIGHT next to him on the dead prospect's bike without bothering to change the color or changing bikes entirely seems pretty stupid, like you thought the clothes were your shield.

There's no /ed that says the paint looks dirty or whatever.. It's just a normal color as I can see. And it's not the only Harley with that color in LS. Like IRL if your friend's Harley was stolen, and you dont remember the plates, would you shoot anyone who has the same color as the stolen harley? 

Just now, JoshFister said:

@Irrtadum is the FD guy that patched me up. He’ll provide some more details, if he’s kind enough xo.

didn't you disconnect as soon as we left the scene afaik?

@Irrtadum is the FD guy that patched me up. He’ll provide some more details, if he’s kind enough xo.

@croozerdog and @Krispy saw me at my worst state, they can confirm that I did in fact RP the injuries’ effects.

Edited by JoshFister

You assume we don't remember the plate after I myself painted it, worked on the bike multiple times, and saw the plate almost daily while we were riding together?

• Like 1
  • Salty 1

2 minutes ago, JoshFister said:

@croozerdog and @Krispy saw me at my worst state, they can confirm that I did in fact RP the injuries’ effects.

You didn't RP the injuries when we kicked you many times, you should be unconscious.. You literally didn't RP anything when we were robbing you, disconnected, then you came back and started RPing with the FD..

1 minute ago, ShootingPython01 said:

You assume we don't remember the plate after I myself painted it, worked on the bike multiple times, and saw the plate almost daily while we were riding together?

Yeah? Who remembers his friend's bike plate? Pretty sure you don't remember your father's car plates irl lol

Just now, JoshFister said:

He did rp his injuries, for two days in fact, I was the one that patched the fella up afterwards, so I don't know what you on about.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cloaked said:

@Necrozy I am the shooter

Yeah? I don't remember asking about the shooter. I asked if there was a CK application made on Tyrone or not. 
And you wouldn't have shot me if Noah RP'd it properly.

1 minute ago, Necrozy said:

You didn't RP the injuries when we kicked you many times, you should be unconscious.. You literally didn't RP anything when we were robbing you, disconnected, then you came back and started RPing with the FD..

Yeah? Who remembers his friend's bike plate? Pretty sure you don't remember your father's car plates irl lol

Kicking someone unconcious doesnt make them forget anything

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Admins can and most likely will look at logs. I RPed as much as I could, and never logged out until Bobby told me himself that I can go now. Besides, the robbing isn’t as significant as you might think. I saw two people, stealing, wake up to no bike. Sgt kills robber later. You’re just trying to shift the entire focus onto the first portion which isn’t nearly as important as the second.

Just now, Necrozy said:

Yeah? I don't remember asking about the shooter. I asked if there was a CK application made on Tyrone or not. 
And you wouldn't have shot me if Noah RP'd it properly.

I was hunting you because you and your mates decides to insult me and destroy my property for no reason at all. Shortly after i decided to try and kill you guys but i failed as you and your mates decided to bhop and eat pancakes during the shootout, and as you guys know who the shooter is it gives me another reason to finish you off. When i logged on Noah explained me everything in character  which gave me another reason to kill you so even if Noah rp'd it properly or not you would still be dead

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Irrtadum said:

He did rp his injuries, for two days in fact, I was the one that patched the fella up afterwards, so I don't know what you on about.

two days? I only remember rping with him 20 hours ago or smth.. Pretty sure you didn't see the logs I posted in Evidence, but sure I will post them again. https://pastebin.com/i7gdwsVb

3 minutes ago, Cloaked said:

I was hunting you because you and your mates decides to insult me and destroy my property for no reason at all. Shortly after i decided to try and kill you guys but i failed as you and your mates decided to bhop and eat pancakes during the shootout, and as you guys know who the shooter is it gives me another reason to finish you off. When i logged on Noah explained me everything in character  which gave me another reason to kill you so even if Noah rp'd it properly or not you would still be dead

wait, what property? I don't remember eating any pancakes at a shootout, ask an admins for the logs if you think we are lying. Yeah I just remembered the situation. And it's clearly DM for me. I didn't do anything to you, like literally, I was just walking around, and I found myself being shot at.. Someone kicked your bumper, it sounds dumb if you kill him, even if it's a buggati veyron lol. But still, he kicked your front bumper, why you shoot at me?

3 minutes ago, Necrozy said:

two days? I only remember rping with him 20 hours ago or smth.. Pretty sure you didn't see the logs I posted in Evidence, but sure I will post them again. https://pastebin.com/i7gdwsVb

wait, what property? I don't remember eating any pancakes at a shootout, ask an admins for the logs if you think we are lying. Yeah I just remembered the situation. And it's clearly DM for me. I didn't do anything to you, like literally, I was just walking around, and I found myself being shot at.. Someone kicked your bumper, it sounds dumb if you kill him, even if it's a buggati veyron lol. But still, he kicked your front bumper, why you shoot at me?

You were apart of them and damaging someone who gets annoyed by any little thing isnt smart enough. You also decided to insult me with your mates for no reason at all acting like you dont care about your life. And inbetween the shooting all of you were bhopping spamming f to enter and exit properties, eating pancakes and shit. And also after i got reported i explained everything and the admin did not notice any issues.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Cloaked said:

You were apart of them and damaging someone who gets annoyed by any little thing isnt smart enough. You also decided to insult me with your mates for no reason at all acting like you dont care about your life. And inbetween the shooting all of you were bhopping spamming f to enter and exit properties, eating pancakes and shit. And also after i got reported i explained everything and the admin did not notice any issues.

Well, still, I had my full face helmet on. How did you know it was me? 
And I will ask the same question again.. Was there any CK application made on Tyrone?

Hey, Noah. It's Bobby here. I'll reply on a few things you've said here.

-          First off, Joseph should have been CK'ed because he was simply disregarding his life. He saw two armed men robbing you and what did he do? He decided to go Rambo style and crouched on the ground and starting firing at us like Rambo. Tyrone and I then started firing back and that was when I decided to leave Tyrone and go from around the building, and when I arrived there Joseph was badly injured, and I only fired one shot as his leg to make sure he died script-wisely.

-          You claim that you were still conscious to remember two black men; however, you are in the wrong here buddy. You only saw Tyrone (he was wearing a helmet, don't forget that) for a few minutes before I role-played stomping on your head, and then I kicked you in your ribcage, then I role-played stomping on your head again until you lost your consciousness. However, you, sir, did not RP any of your injuries not even the kick to your ribcage. I'm pretty sure if a 187+ LBS man stomped on your head you would go unconscious.  

-        You claim to have remembered Tyrone when you saw him at Pizza Stacks because he was riding the same bike and it had the same license plates and color. But I want to address a few things here.. First, it's more than possible to see that color around the city of LS because it was no unique color. The primary color of the vehicle was black with a small pink strip. But let's just assume that it is the only bike in Los Santos with the same color, you still wouldn't be able to remember it from the license plate because I doubt that you role-played memorizing the license plate of your FRIEND'S bike because literally nobody would do that imo. You just MG'ed his OOC name and decided to shoot him and pulled up the license plate as a very lame explanation to go away with killing him. But let's also say that you in fact did RP memorizing it. You still shouldn't have killed him instantly for a couple reasons; One: It could have been purchased by somebody without knowing that it's IC'ly stolen, and two: You could've just went up to Tyrone and asked him how he got the bike and if you sensed that he was lying you could've then shot him, and three: You never saw Tyrone's face and also he was wearing a different outfit.

"Quick edit, because I forgot something important:
Your friend logged at least 4 times during the whole situation. I rest my case."

This has nothing to do with the situation. I started having problems with my connection in the last few minutes of the situation. I didn't disconnect on purpose.

Also let's refrain from commenting here to make the topic neat and clean and not full of people arguing against each other.

Edited by LaPulga
  • Like 1

Just now, Necrozy said:

Well, still, I had my full face helmet on. How did you know it was me? 
And I will ask the same question again.. Was there any CK application made on Tyrone?

What makes you think that we cant recognize you if you are wearing an full face helmet? You were driving on our Prospect his bike, his bike was in my garage for days so i'd know what it looks like. Ermolay also informed me in character that you guys were wearing helmets and Noah was the one to tell me that you are driving Dale his bike.

• Sad 1

Hello,

I'll be handling this CK appeal. I ask that nobody replies to this thread unless asked to.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, LaPulga said:

Hey, Noah. It's Bobby here. I'll reply on a few things you've said here.

-          First off, Joseph should have been CK'ed because he was simply disregarding his life. He saw two armed men robbing you and what did he do? He decided to go Rambo style and crouched on the ground and starting firing at us like Rambo. Tyrone and I then started firing back and that was when I decided to leave Tyrone and go from around the building, and when I arrived there Joseph was badly injured, and I only fired one shot as his leg to make sure he died script-wisely.

If Joseph needed to get Character Killed that would have happened by now. The handeling admin was 100% sure of what he / she was doing, and if you decide to shoot him in his leg that will be roleplayed you could have just shoot him in his head.

7 minutes ago, LaPulga said:

-          You claim that you were still conscious to remember two black men; however, you are in the wrong here buddy. You only saw Tyrone (he was wearing a helmet, don't forget that) for a few minutes before I role-played stomping on your head, and then I kicked you in your ribcage, then I role-played stomping on your head again until you lost your consciousness. However, you, sir, did not RP any of your injuries not even the kick to your ribcage. I'm pretty sure if a 187+ LBS man stomped on your head you would go unconscious.  

Kicking him unconscious is okay but that does not make him forget about whole the situation. And even before you started to kick him unconcious Dale got killed.

9 minutes ago, LaPulga said:

-        You claim to have remembered Tyrone when you saw him at Pizza Stacks because he was riding the same bike and it had the same license plates and color. But I want to address a few things here.. First, it's more than possible to see that color around the city of LS because it was no unique color. The primary color of the vehicle was black with a small pink strip. But let's just assume that it is the only bike in Los Santos with the same color, you still wouldn't be able to remember it from the license plate because I doubt that you role-played memorizing the license plate of your FRIEND'S bike because literally nobody would do that imo. You just MG'ed his OOC name and decided to shoot him and pulled up the license plate as a very lame explanation to go away with killing him. But let's also say that you in fact did RP memorizing it. You still shouldn't have killed him instantly for a couple reasons; One: It could have been purchased by somebody without knowing that it's IC'ly stolen, and two: You could've just went up to Tyrone and asked him how he got the bike and if you sensed that he was lying you could've then shot him, and three: You never saw Tyrone's face and also he was wearing a different outfit.

He pulled up to stacks driving the same bike that Dale owns and they also beforehand sprayed the bike black and red so its nothing weird that Noah knew that he was driving on the bike. Something else to add, when you guys decided to insult me and destroy my vehicle Tyrone was earing the same clothes and as Ermolay already told me IC'ly that he was wearing an helmet makes me 100% sure thats the guy we are looking for. How can he also Metagame his name OOCly when he was wearing an helmet? I never got contacted by Noah saying that he was at stacks by the way, i decided to drive by and check if i would see anyone there and i saw him there so i drove by and then turned around shot him and drove off again.

• Like 1
  • Salty 1

1 hour ago, Necrozy said:

You didn't RP the injuries

He rped his injuries for 2 days and as far as I know he still is.

ps. I replied when I saw this, later saw that @QueenC only wanted me to reply if asked to, please no ban.

• Like 2

Hello,

I apologize for the delay.

I believe there's confusion with how CKs in game are handled so I'll set the record straight. When you're CKing someone outside of CK app, it must be part of a situation and the CK must be part of a continuing act. For example, you get robbed and shot at, but you shoot back and kill the guy. It's part of one singular continuing act and typically an elapsed period of time will not suffice and would subsequently break up the continuing act. So in this situation, the CK was performed hours after the original situation, which would not be allowed and would no longer suffice as a continuing act. This would require a CK application.

The rule that was referred to on this appeal thread - "Additionally, character kills may be accepted in game by a single administrator for situations where you require a quick response where you otherwise could not wait for an application." -- This requires the permission of an admin to CK a person PRIOR to performing the CK. So the admin looks over the evidence and approves it before it's executed.

However, that's not the only discrepancy in this CK. The CK'd party was wearing a helmet during the robbery and different clothes. At the time of the shooting, he was wearing different clothes and once again, a helmet. Despite being on the bike of one of your friends, you did not know whether it was the person who robbed you, but you proceeded to go to the extreme and straight up shoot which brings up red flags.

Therefore, because of the above reasons, this CK appeal is accepted.

@Necrozy

• Like 3