Subject:

Paintball

I want to...:

I would like to suggest you to re-open the paintball, I remember a lot of people playing this game and I am one of them, This might help to bring players back probably.

Paintball is given to the LSPD so they could open it up to anyone. When I was Chief I allowed my command members to open it up at any time and host sessions. It was the term PD was given the script and interior. I'm sure a little bump in @Chapple's direction can make the stuff come back and be arranged more often again.

If the case that it's been given to PD is true I couldn't see it opening for a long while considering their activity but I'd love to see it open.

5 hours ago, Shanks said:

Paintball is given to the LSPD so they could open it up to anyone. When I was Chief I allowed my command members to open it up at any time and host sessions. It was the term PD was given the script and interior. I'm sure a little bump in @Chapple's direction can make the stuff come back and be arranged more often again.

since i wasnt around when this script was added, why is it only for pd? to me it seems like a established legal faction could use this and actually keep it open compared to the dust and cobweb inside the current spot. x

2 hours ago, BusterAces said:

since i wasnt around when this script was added, why is it only for pd? to me it seems like a established legal faction could use this and actually keep it open compared to the dust and cobweb inside the current spot. x

I agree, And to be fair put it on auction and who buys wins. or whatever just open it LOL

3 minutes ago, ReeMoO said:

I agree, And to be fair put it on auction and who buys wins. or whatever just open it LOL

i just think the script shouldnt be limited to pd, letting established factions have access is good enough (if it makes sense for said faction)

Was given to PD for SWAT training and similar. I'm sure we could work out a schedule or something of the like with the faction leadership to have it opened for a set amount of time on a bi-weekly or so basis, maybe some weekends. Nothing wrong with it being in the PD faction as long as people don't forget about it I suppose. I understand it's tempting to give it to legal factions but we're not looking to have privately owned factions cash in on script features is all, at least with PD the money stays within the server and usually gets charitied by leadership. Cause if I remember right it costs a little bit to participate (?) I may be wrong there I haven't used the script in a while. It's a valid discusison though, I don't mind hearing some opinions on the topic.

8 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Was given to PD for SWAT training and similar. I'm sure we could work out a schedule or something of the like with the faction leadership to have it opened for a set amount of time on a bi-weekly or so basis, maybe some weekends. Nothing wrong with it being in the PD faction as long as people don't forget about it I suppose. I understand it's tempting to give it to legal factions but we're not looking to have privately owned factions cash in on script features is all, at least with PD the money stays within the server and usually gets charitied by leadership. Cause if I remember right it costs a little bit to participate (?) I may be wrong there I haven't used the script in a while. It's a valid discusison though, I don't mind hearing some opinions on the topic.

its 50 per game which is quite high. i still feel like legal factions should be able to have access to this. personally i dont think a schedule will work given the horrible state pd is currently in. our slogan is "your world your imagination" yet we keep limiting silly stuff that legit factions should have access to so they can provide rp.

another thing, why is the building closed in the first place? why not let it stay open so ppl can have fun? my b if this been answered somewhere else

1 hour ago, BusterAces said:

its 50 per game which is quite high. i still feel like legal factions should be able to have access to this. personally i dont think a schedule will work given the horrible state pd is currently in. our slogan is "your world your imagination" yet we keep limiting silly stuff that legit factions should have access to so they can provide rp.

another thing, why is the building closed in the first place? why not let it stay open so ppl can have fun? my b if this been answered somewhere else

Yeah, agreed.

This event may to be a legal organization and opens daily with employees to help guests with their playing, we can do it by suggesting that to Faction Team.

This is something that has already been brought up internally and we'll likely be opening it more often. I don't think this is something that should be permanently open as it discourages actual RP. I feel that if we open it up to other factions, or sell/pass around the building & script then it'll end up like the golf script.

Ultimately, this used to be a regular thing but it lost traction. We know that there's a demand for it these days so PD will start opening it. I'll personally start opening it once I get back from my vacation, but in the meantime I'm sure other command members will open it up.

1 minute ago, Mogs said:

This is something that has already been brought up internally and we'll likely be opening it more often. I don't think this is something that should be permanently open as it discourages actual RP. I feel that if we open it up to other factions, or sell/pass around the building & script then it'll end up like the golf script.

Ultimately, this used to be a regular thing but it lost traction. We know that there's a demand for it these days so PD will start opening it. I'll personally start opening it once I get back from my vacation, but in the meantime I'm sure other command members will open it up.

I think these events should be already found in OwlGaming, Paintball event shouldn't be permanently open so Faction Team should make new events like that should be identical to Paintball event.

8 minutes ago, Parrot said:

I think these events should be already found in OwlGaming, Paintball event shouldn't be permanently open so Faction Team should make new events like that should be identical to Paintball event.

The paintball event had a lot of scripting work done to make it the way it is. There are plenty of legal factions who have the opportunity to host events, and get paid for it, and a lot of factions do this.

Admins and FT may host events also though, so if you have suggestions you can post them here if you want to see something specific.

1 minute ago, Mogs said:

The paintball event had a lot of scripting work done to make it the way it is. There are plenty of legal factions who have the opportunity to host events, and get paid for it, and a lot of factions do this.

Admins and FT may host events also though, so if you have suggestions you can post them here if you want to see something specific.

I don't have specific thing, UAT can get ideas from players or make votes like earthquake and flood events.

I remember me and my friends, I personally have paid more than $10,000 to this game, my friends probably did the same we have been playing all the time and enjoying it. would be much better to open it these days and get some players back.

41 minutes ago, ReeMoO said:

I remember me and my friends, I personally have paid more than $10,000 to this game, my friends probably did the same we have been playing all the time and enjoying it. would be much better to open it these days and get some players back.

Yes, and OwlGaming Administration team should get players with some fun before V release.

On 7/18/2019 at 9:37 PM, BusterAces said:

to me it seems like a established legal faction could use this and actually keep it open

this

On 7/24/2019 at 7:21 AM, Shanks said:

I'll bring the topic up to UAT anyways so we can discuss it some, since a few have expressed interest in leaving it open/placing it in another faction's possession.

So what happened with this.