Chaos

GTA:V Public Beta Release Date

Will it be possible to kind of reserve your character name for V? I can totally imagine someone deciding to grab a couple names that are very well known at MTA.

12 minutes ago, Syncer said:

Will it be possible to kind of reserve your character name for V? I can totally imagine someone deciding to grab a couple names that are very well known at MTA.

15 hours ago, Chaos said:

Can I reserve MTA character names?

MTA Characters that have been recently used and have a large number of hours played, will be unavailable to create on V. This is to prevent users from lazily using the exact same characters and character development (which doesn't make sense in a parallel universe) and to prevent trolling.

Added details on that.

20 hours ago, SuperM said:

Finaly!!!

For those who does not have GTA V let's get some keys in order to have the original game (since we are not sure if the pirated version works) it's like 11€

im cryn 

I only wanted to ask about one thing, in the Rage there was this thing with only 64 slot (unstable) and 32 slot (stable) servers, so it means that if 64 players are already joined then others wait hours to join the server to get their chance to play. Basically if first 64 joins and doesn't turn off their PC, then they can play for ever without giving chance to others. It will be the same here, or i have missed some update about mod on where server will be launched.

Edited by simple

7 minutes ago, simple said:

I only wanted to ask about one thing, in the Rage there was this thing with only 64 slot (unstable) and 32 slot (stable) servers, so it means that if 64 players are already joined then others wait hours to join the server to get their chance to play. Basically if first 64 joins and doesn't turn off their PC, then they can play for ever without giving chance to others. It will be the same here, or i have missed some update about mod on where server will be launched.

I think you're confusing RageMP with FiveMP.

3 minutes ago, Mogs said:

I think you're confusing RageMP with FiveMP.

Yes i am not sure about that, maybe i am wrong, but you got my idea i hope.

4 minutes ago, simple said:

Yes i am not sure about that, maybe i am wrong, but you got my idea i hope.

RageMP isn't limited by player slots.

1 minute ago, Mogs said:

RageMP isn't limited by player slots.

Then FiveMP maybe was, because i played once in roleplay server and i had to wait to join it because it was only 32 slots, i asked why they can't make more slots, they said 64 is max with NPC's but they are unstable.

1 minute ago, simple said:

Then FiveMP maybe was, because i played once in roleplay server and i had to wait to join it because it was only 32 slots, i asked why they can't make more slots, they said 64 is max with NPC's but they are unstable.

yeah you're referring to FiveMP as they run off GTA:O servers I think.

Owl & RageMP will not have that issue.

39 minutes ago, simple said:

OwlV will have 1000 player limit just like MTA!

14 minutes ago, Awesome said:

OwlV will have 1000 player limit just like MTA!

That's perfect :)

2 hours ago, simple said:

That is not true. RP servers (of all kind) in RAGE:MP have a lot of player, some exceeding 300 and more. So, saying that RAGE only allows 64 people max isn't true.

5 minutes ago, xlpw3z said:

So.. It's 31 how do we connect ?!

31st of August, It's July right now.