Snipes

The Last Stand

Welcome back, glad to have you here. But it seems like a bit of propaganda to me you are getting unbanned after a year and 8 months later and first thing you are saying is ''Friend circles isn't a thing.'' It has to be a either a funny meme or big assumption. Things change through years. 

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Welcome back, glad to have you here. But it seems like a bit of propaganda to me you are getting unbanned after a year and 8 months later and first thing you are saying is ''Friend circles isn't a thing.'' It has to be a either a funny meme or big assumption. Things change through years. 

I was never banned from the forums, just in-game (Still banned) I choose to not say anymore than what was needed at the time.

Friends circles can be what ever you want it to be. I say it in the views of stop trying to find them and out them. I can tell you a fact, My friends circle haven't spoke to me in over a year. Things do change over the years and I've changed. I've learnt to not hold on to assumption of who is buddy buddy with which admin. if this server was on a buddy buddy admin system with everyone. New comers won't join and people not in groups will leave. I guess another way to see it is, if you don't see it don't look for it. Enjoy the server and enjoy why you came to this server, don't get angry or bitter. I did and I regretted it.

Just now, Snipes said:

I was never banned from the forums, just in-game (Still banned) I choose to not say anymore than what was needed at the time.

Friends circles can be what ever you want it to be. I say it in the views of stop trying to find them and out them. I can tell you a fact, My friends circle haven't spoke to me in over a year. Things do change over the years and I've changed. I've learnt to not hold on to assumption of who is buddy buddy with which admin. if this server was on a buddy buddy admin system with everyone. New comers won't join and people not in groups will leave. I guess another way to see it is, if you don't see it don't look for it. Enjoy the server and enjoy why you came to this server, don't get angry or bitter. I did and I regretted it.

Different hearts and mind my friend. Different hearts and mind. I am not a type of person to lower his voice against corruption & friend circles. I've always spoke and I always will. Anyways, let's not derail your thread no-more. It's good to see you back : ) Hopefully we tie up somewhere and rp together.

Just now, Norm said:

Different hearts and mind my friend. Different hearts and mind. I am not a type of person to lower his voice against corruption & friend circles. I've always spoke and I always will. Anyways, let's not derail your thread no-more. It's good to see you back : ) Hopefully we tie up somewhere and rp together.

I wish dude but I doubt I will be unbanned, this was just a post to say where I've been and that I'm going to be a father in less than a month

Just now, Snipes said:

I wish dude but I doubt I will be unbanned, this was just a post to say where I've been and that I'm going to be a father in less than a month

I suggest you to take a look at this thread;

Chaos just announced not so long ago they'll be pardon'ing some people If they are not community blacklisted. Assuming that you are not community blacklisted since you are still unbanned on forums I suggest you to try ban-appealing since It's way more easy to get unbanned right now. Also, congrulations dude I am honored to hear that : )

Just now, Norm said:

I suggest you to take a look at this thread;

Chaos just announced not so long ago they'll be pardon'ing some people If they are not community blacklisted. Assuming that you are not community blacklisted since you are still unbanned on forums I suggest you to try ban-appealing since It's way more easy to get unbanned right now. Also, congrulations dude I am honored to hear that : )

Yeah, I read it. I got blacklisted. so Ban Leniency doesn't count for me. I won't say if it was a fair Blacklist or a Unfair one but a Blacklist is a Blacklist

6 hours ago, ResidentPeach said:

Welcome back, but christ it's a bit melodramatic don't you think? Hopefully you can find your fun again here, it's changed a lot over the years for sure.

Hopefully but this is more of a goodbye tour. Once my son is born my main focus is him

13 hours ago, Snipes said:

I'm now a step dad of 2 kids a Boy aged 5 (6 in November) and a girl aged 4 (5 in January) but Most importantly I'm going to be a proper Dad in less than a Month as my partner is having a baby boy due on the on the 10th of August.

This made me smile, glad to hear life is working out for you. 

13 hours ago, Snipes said:

Oh and one final note: Admins ain't your friend. You can be friends with an staff member and an staff member can be friends with you but you can't be friend with an admin. 

Bit funny seeing you were friends with different admins like @Script and Myself isn't it? 😛
I mean, you can be friends with admins just like the rest of the staff team but as you said it wont give you any advantage. 

27 minutes ago, QueenC said:

This made me smile, glad to hear life is working out for you. 

Bit funny seeing you were friends with different admins like @Script and Myself isn't it? 😛
I mean, you can be friends with admins just like the rest of the staff team but as you said it wont give you any advantage. 

I was friends with you both as the person not you the admin :) there is a difference.