Chaos

Ban Leniency and Reminder of the Open Door Policy

15 hours ago, Chaos said:

They require a lot of time and sync up between when admins (or supporters) would be online. I'm interested in other solutions for this.

I remember back in the day an admin would put up an announcement for when "RP School: x Topic" is being taught.

Why not host them during server peak times every once in a while to have maximum exposure and effect?

I'm sure making a whole lesson plan for topics, ie. "Drug Consumption and it's Effects." wouldn't take more than a day either.

16 hours ago, Norm said:

Do you have plans of bringing supporters back?

I'm not speaking for everyone by saying this, but i'd apply if Supporter positions returned.

6 minutes ago, remolten said:

I'm not speaking for everyone by saying this, but i'd apply if Supporter positions returned.

sup role was never really needed, its like a trial stage for trial admin which doesnt make any sense, plus there isnt a lot of reports atm due to the pop.

1 hour ago, BusterAces said:

sup role was never really needed, its like a trial stage for trial admin which doesnt make any sense, plus there isnt a lot of reports atm due to the pop.

i think he meant to bring SUP back with GTA V and the pop there could be quite decent

hi me again i got unbanned after a 1 year and a half for trolling and nonrp and then not even a month later i got banned for trolling and non rp. am i elegible for an unban or shall i just make a new account? asking for myself

also anyone know a local brass house in blackpool me and the boys going on holiday to blackpool lights

4 hours ago, croozerdog said:

Being dutch is still a perm ban

4 hours ago, BusterAces said:

attention seeking 101

dont ask us mate make ur own decision 

"The Return of Aiden2000. Part VII." Yes, I like it. @croozerdog oh, and you owe me a Frikandelbroodje.

@Chaos hi cutie. Do you still despise my existance?

Edited by WonderPlukkie

3 hours ago, BusterAces said:

I loved the idea of actual supporters, that are just there to answer simple reports. The only thing I liked about my time as a trial.

1 hour ago, croozerdog said:

I loved the idea of actual supporters, that are just there to answer simple reports. The only thing I liked about my time as a trial.

those simple reports can easily be handled by trials, there isnt enough report traffic to justify bringing back another team x

1 hour ago, BusterAces said:

those simple reports can easily be handled by trials, there isnt enough report traffic to justify bringing back another team x

Depends on how many people are hyped for Owl V huehue