Zebulon

[STATE] The People V. Aaron Olsen [7/19]

"Your Honor, is this a joke?

A trained Law Enforcement Officer believing that an officer falsifying a shooting, purposely to manufacture an incident whereby civilians could be detained and searched? Absolutely not. Yes Olsen gave over evidence, but it does not exonerate him from the collusion and participation in the crime.

The Defendant now questions the charges of SF008. It is clear that Olsen was in on the plan to "catch that mother fucker" as he said himself. How could that possibly be interpreted in any other way? It is clear insight on the Defendant's intentions.

The Prosecution further questions the Defendants alleged presumptions of Sergeant Mendikov... If Officer Stakic did come clean and confess, why was he not arrested for blatant criminal acts on the spot?

No Your Honor, the Prosecution firmly denies the Defendant's pleas of ignorance. He knew what the plan was, he acknowledged prior to the acts that the crimes would be worth the results if not caught, and willfully went along without coercion."

(( @Chaotropy @ThatGuy )) 

Edited by Zebulon

"Of course the Defendant may engage the prosecution and inquire about why such claims are being made as part of your defense, however, if you wish to actually formally call the charge into question, you need to file a motion and cite a clear basis for the dismissal or modification of this charge."

(( @Chaotropy ))

"Your honor, the prosecution still seem to err in understanding the point behind my phrasing in a prejudiced manner. Allow me to quote myself here, "catch that motherfucker" was never intended to falsely imprison any individual without appropriate legal action provided with proper evidence and since we had no evidence whatsoever to apprehend them I didn't even attempt to do a pat down on their persons let alone imprisoning them; and again, the sole purpose of me asking them to "stay inside" the club was for their very own safety because I feared there was a shootout that may cause harm to nearby civilians. 

Moreover, I'd like to file a motion against the the aforementioned charge to be dismissed due to the lack of evidence that alleges me executing said offense and I would be more than happy to recite my statements about it and back it up with footage from my bodycam if we could retrieve them from the precinct."

(( @ThatGuy @Zebulon ))

Edited by Chaotropy

"Your Honor,

It is quite clear that the Defendant is not well versed in the law.

On June 30th, the Defendant and his co-conspirator attempted to fake an incident with the undisputed intentions of falsifying cause for attaining evidence leading to an arrest. This of course backfired but still, in the eyes of the Prosecution constitutes a full attempt. Moreover, the Defendant clearly understood the plan and it's objective. 

There is no question that the Defendants  intentions to manufacture this situation and his actions to detain club-goers inside the building fully justify the charges laid and evidence provided including admissions of conspiracy are sufficient."

(( @ThatGuy @Chaotropy ))

Edited by Zebulon