Zebulon

[STATE] The People V. Aaron Olsen [7/19]

Adrian Leon walks into court room rather laughing under his beard.

[Spanish]Adrian Leon: Judgement day has began for the assholes. *rather silent*

Adrian would place himself on one of the seats located inside court room, peering around the room.

*Klaus Wunnenberg would enter the courtroom, alongside three Security Sentinels. The group would take a seat in public viewing area. Two sentinels would be sat on opposites of Klaus, preventing anyone from sitting beside him directly, and one would be sat directly behind him in the next row to prevent anyone from sitting directly behind Klaus. 

Edited by DrJoseEviI

*Heinrich Eichmann enters the courtroom, shortly after Klaus Wunnenberg as he makes their way over towards the next row before taking a seat down next to the sentinel as he levitates his right arm over, patting Klaus Wunnenberg gently on the left shoulder with open palm.*

**Sentinel Franz Mosley follows Klaus Wunnenberg inside and takes a seat next to him and Heinrich after Wunnenberg has picked a spot**

Edited by gopnik1919

**Sarah Bradshaw enters the court room, walking towards the next available row of seats, settling herself down as she glares across the gallary.**

Notice of Action

Spoiler

ybpo8xbw

SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

Notice of Action

Court of San Andreas, District of Los Santos

Notice is hereby given that the People, in the above-named case, has filed a criminal complaint pleading against you. The complaint was filed with the Criminal Court of San Andreas on JULY 10, 2019.

You are officially being charged with the following:

• 18 U.S. Code § 4. Misprision of Felony

• GF021 - Conspiracy (SF008, SF021, WF001)

• SF008 - Felony False Imprisonment

• GF025 - Aiding & Abetting (SF008, WF001)

• M0048 - Negligence of Duty

Within 72 hours, you must provide an answer, or response, to the claim(s) enclosed with this notice (attached to this notice). You must file your answer, in addition to any motions (if any), within that same time frame. If you fail to do so within the time frame, a default judgment will be entered against you. There will be one more attempt to contact you before the default judgment is entered.

Your response must contain your pleading in the matter, which could be one of the following:

Guilty

You plead guilty to some or all the crimes listed.

Not Guilty

You plead not guilty to some or all of the crimes listed, a will ensue.

No Contest

You do not formally plead guilty but you acknowledge the prosecution will likely prevail and choose not to contest the prosecution.

In addition, you may strike a plea deal with the prosecution, in which you can, for example, plead guilty for a lesser punishment.

(( @Chaotropy ))

**Rick Murdoch enters the courtroom and takes a seat next to Sarah Bradshaw**

"Your Honor,

Aarson Olsen is a criminal; corrupt and immoral, acting against the people he was sworn to serve. On the 30th of June, former Officer Roman Stakic, and the Defendant conspired to falsify a shooting, knowing that they might be able to manipulate to the situation to detain, search and ideally find evidence to arrest citizens which they held personal vendettas against. 

As seen in the Exhibit 3, Oslen, was openly solicited by Stakic to take part in the scheme, and agreed that breaking the law was worth it if it meant the possibility to carry out their devious plan without being caught. Thankfully they were. Not only did Olsen actively participate in the unlawful acts, but also Olsen carried on the ruse failing to make any kind of reports against his counterpart, only throwing him under the buss after being named a suspect, in hopes that the pity-card would give him a free pass.

The Persecution firmly believes that the evidence supplied, which contains admissions of guilt, are to be considered prima facie and has even gone so far to offer the Defendant a plea-bargain however this was denied as the Defendant must believe this case is defend-able by some far stretch of their imagination. The Prosecution looks forward to the circus that the Defendant must have prepared."

(( @ThatGuy @Chaotropy ))

Edited by Zebulon

"Your honor, 

what I had in a mind of a "slip" was ought to be as mild as some vehement verbal encounter with the individuals who we deemed were suspects of the shooting at The Mint. However, I will not deny that I haven't collaborated with Stakic in the performing of his wretched act but that was solely because I thought I had been following a superior's orders who I considered surely had much more expertise than I had as I have been in the department for only about three months now. 

After the scene was wrapped up, Stakic had called in former Sergeant Mednikov to have a private discussion with him. I merely thought Stakic had already come clean about it and confessed it, which he apparently did not because few days after it had come to my attention that an IA case had already landed on myself, on which I've truthfully given my statements and even provided legitimate evidence.

Additionally, if you'll allow me your honor, I'd like to ask the prosecution on what basis have I been charged of SF008, False imprisonment; because I can't help but notice you had only provided a small portion of the evidence by cutting out the rest of it. On Exhibit 3, excerpt no. 2, bodycam footage shows me heading out of my cruiser, brandishing my firearm - to which I'l return later -, and asking the surrounding civilians to remain put inside their club. How is that unlawful and forcefully imprisoning them inside the premises when I had absolutely no intent to be forceful nor to do any harm, when I had not pointed my gun at any of the nearby bystanders but also simply asked once and then just left them be, letting them muster around my person when I had then called in for additional back up, fearing they might begin assaulting me. If you take a look at the full bodycam footage, you will see that this was my only attempt to induce them to stay inside the premises only for their very own safety. 
As for why I had withdrawn my duty weapon was because Stakic had told me that he was going to "shoot a bullet", I heard multiple shots being fired which raised my suspicion as to think he had encountered another individual and they had started trading bullets in a stand-off."

(( @ThatGuy @Zebulon ))