Unitts

What script ideas would you like to see?

One of most annoying things for me must be the way the player holds 9mm pistol. Idea is that by typing in a command it would change the players 9mm weapon skill to cop_colt which would result in player holding the 9mm with both of his hands ( Just like 9mm suppressed. ) and vice-versa.

It'd be like Christmas for me if any of these were added or in official planning.

But I personally would like to see scripts that would give fresh air and improve quality of life to the RP within the server

Preferably ideas that are already laid on paper so little time is needed in planning, such as Craazy's drug overhaul ((Talk to this guy for more info on it ;D))

Or how about new scripts that would improve the use of firearms? ((Please make the rifles get a 5 round capacity, I been asking since 2015))

For example we had the really cool bullet system

Or how about weapon attachments? I remember there was a nice discussion on making suppressors a toggle-able item for the colt
((I Personally would love to see a whole script for weapon attachments to expand gun running RP, and so no one can pull that Deagle-Sniper BS)) 

How about an entire overhaul on guns? There was this really cool suggestion on revamping the guns so everyone can have more than just ~13 guns to play with.

Another cool thing I have always wished for to be added was a Manual Transmission for vehicles ((this is for all you Mechanophilliacs))

This one seems to have it's resources ready, but idk how you would go about adding into the server

https://community.mtasa.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=952

I don't script, so I have no idea how all this actually works. Y'all know better on how to actually go about and implement these.

P.S. Shout out to the Scripting team for devoting time and energy to improving the server.

Edited by remolten
Spacing

11 minutes ago, Tajiri said:

all these that got accepted???

https://forums.owlgaming.net/forum/11-accepted/

This and a drug system with scripted advantages and disadvantages, let's be honest it's the only reason you would take drugs in a game since you cant feel the real life buzz, add downsides of course such as losing health if you don't take said drug, the more you don't take it, the more scripted damage it'll do to you (sorta like fallout 4?) until it cures itself somewhat. 

Edited by TheNeonGuy

Adding  new jobs at Cityhall like: Postman job and County cleaner.

Pretty small suggestion but bring back the smoking icon, you can hardly tell if anybody is ever smoking now because you're just looking for the small object in somebodies hand. It doesn't emit any smoke or anything so you're just relying on the object as opposed to when we had icons to point this out.

EDIT: And if you're still planning on touching up the drug system @Unitts I'd say drug paraphernalia is a must. Great for LEO roleplay as well as illegal by making it and forcing it to be much more of a sophisticated process. Would be awesome finding crack pipes and needles, makes it much more authentic.

Edited by ResidentPeach

12 hours ago, ResidentPeach said:

Pretty small suggestion but bring back the smoking icon, you can hardly tell if anybody is ever smoking now because you're just looking for the small object in somebodies hand. It doesn't emit any smoke or anything so you're just relying on the object as opposed to when we had icons to point this out.

EDIT: And if you're still planning on touching up the drug system @Unitts I'd say drug paraphernalia is a must. Great for LEO roleplay as well as illegal by making it and forcing it to be much more of a sophisticated process. Would be awesome finding crack pipes and needles, makes it much more authentic.

Quick fix for this one, I can do it now.

22 hours ago, BusterAces said:

not sure if this is already a thing since i havent used a veh token in ages. but make is so a person is required to have a valid bike/vehicle license before being able to purchase a vehicle.

You can buy a vehicle IRL without having a license.

Different calibers on weapons and different caliber rounds in the weapons NPC, opening up more realism and stuff; also with forensics it'd help.

I.E you have pistols in .40 S&W, .50 AE, .338, and the list goes on; even though deagle currently only has .45 ACP.

A hunger system. If you underfeed your character they will run slower/not be able to run. No sudden, eventual death like in LARP because you don't wanna be dying in the middle of roleplay (no one realistically dies mid dance in the middle of the club due to starvation). The hunger bar takes 6 hours to completely deplete. Once it depletes it does nothing except not allowing you to run.