Unitts

What script ideas would you like to see?

Instead of having ideas exclusively for MTA, why not for the new GTA V server? It'll be much better. 

Personally, i feel there's a massive hope in having Owl reborn within V. 

1 minute ago, Axa said:

Instead of having ideas exclusively for MTA, why not for the new GTA V server? It'll be much better. 

?

unitts is a mta scripter

2 minutes ago, Axa said:

Not really what I was asking for, if you have an idea then suggest it if not then don't

Just now, bankboss said:

drug effects

We tried this in the past but never got good ideas for how to do the effects. If you have further ideas for each drug effect please PM me!

2 minutes ago, EPICxNUTS said:

i would like a joe unitt action figure please

hmm defo

things i would like to see

some form of ad app on your phone so we can stop having our chatbox spammed. and dont insult me with telling me to buy the perk. 

my brain isnt working so ill think of more later.

A garage script, as in like maybe have it set up in the Verona area, and it will basicly be like how arma 3's RP servers are like. so basicly when you have full slots, you can differ between cars what you want in storage and out of storage.

Just now, cod3oz said:

A garage script, as in like maybe have it set up in the Verona area, and it will basicly be like how arma 3's RP servers are like. so basicly when you have full slots, you can differ between cars what you want in storage and out of storage.

hell no

Just now, cod3oz said:

Well I mean, irl they don't say, no you can not have anymore cars sorry pal, your out of slots.

But in real life there are also different elements which factor in which realistically, prevent you from having 20 cars, this being mandatory insurance, cost of servicing, road tax, etc. A person wouldn't buy a 6th car knowing it would put them in a financial disadvantage because they have to pay off everything mentioned above and the cost of inspections on every vehicle to make it suitable for the road. 

28 minutes ago, Axa said:

no one asked about V, he's asking about MTA

Different coloured text for diff radio freq's,

if hood of car is open let the user right click car and inspect for details (that VT set, say if someone modified the engine).

add more functionality to the PC interface!

exhaust/drug effect, make the screen blurry, trippy
add a skate park or something and let players actually skate, also you could add something which allows your character jump higher distances than usual with the bike/skate/rollerblades, this being a result of practicing bike, skate. etc

add an actual pharmacy where people can buy common medicine but can't buy medicine that needs prescription med, something like ammunition, it doesnt let you buy gun if you don't have a license, but in this case you don't have a prescription. I guess the actual medics can give you a prescription for the medicine

To add on to rosemaries pharmacy, if you were to make this happen it would be an easy way to create an NPC and spawn it at places that make sense like SEMC 

Would it be possible to maybe create a secondary key section for each type of keys so you’ll have all your business keys, vehicle keys etc in their own “map” in the key area to prevent players screen from being blocked by keys every time they open their key folder if they got lots of keys?😬  

eh, also if possible the drugs and alcohol effects let’s say people would be smoking weed, they’ll get a slight blur effect, and depending on how long they hold the joint it’ll get more intense. 

Maybe a way of growing stuff Script-wise like, tomato plants, other kind of vegetables, flowers and weed.