Parrot

Players Number - Discussion

Alright. Now that the scene is calm. Was that shit even needed? Why can't the community have a normal discussion for once at least? I owl dropping even more on player base? Yes. Is there something that we as not satisfied could do? No. Are there examples of bullshittery in GAT? Oh hell yes. If that whole thing get summed up and patched up then we might as well achieve something. Player base's voice shall be more listened to. 

3 minutes ago, BremboBG said:

Alright. Now that the scene is calm. Was that shit even needed? Why can't the community have a normal discussion for once at least? I owl dropping even more on player base? Yes. Is there something that we as not satisfied could do? No. Are there examples of bullshittery in GAT? Oh hell yes. If that whole thing get summed up and patched up then we might as well achieve something. Player base's voice shall be more listened to. 

too late

2 minutes ago, BremboBG said:

Yes.
Guys we should find the problem and trying to fix it, we must have solutions for the players number dropping. We must get back the old players and have a new funny time in OwlGaming. We must get new characters with new goals and building businesses and legal and illegal factions.

We must think about everything i told, and have a solution for our problem.

I have to close the topic.

@Chaos Close that please.

6 minutes ago, Parrot said:

Yes.
Guys we should find the problem and trying to fix it, we must have solutions for the players number dropping. We must get back the old players and have a new funny time in OwlGaming. We must get new characters with new goals and building businesses and legal and illegal factions.

We must think about everything i told, and have a solution for our problem.

I have to close the topic.

@Chaos Close that please.

no dont close it we need to speak out our anger

1 minute ago, Mogul said:

no dont close it we need to speak out our anger

Everyone gave their explanation, and we must look towards it and implementing that.

1 minute ago, BusterAces said:

i generally disagree with the "event this event that", the staff team shouldnt need to spoon feed u rp. sure an event or two a year is cool n all (if kept realistic), but that's enough. 

When the players see a lot of events, they'll keep-in the server. So we'll have a new players number.

Just now, Fuzion said:

its too late, staff been banning and cking players for shit reasons and without solid evidence, and if you made it to one of the UATs lap then youre blessed with power

Why UAT made reporting panel?
Oppressed players can report the administrator who CK'ed/Banned him with shitty reason.

1 minute ago, Parrot said:

When the players see a lot of events, they'll keep-in the server. So we'll have a new players number.

not really, look at how annoyed ppl were with the latest event. yes the first hour or so were decent but it was dragged out and ppl wanted it gone. the flood lasting 1 day and being much much lower would've been enough to satisfy ppl

Just now, Parrot said:

Why UAT made reporting panel?
Oppressed players can report the administrator who CK'ed/Banned him with shitty reason.

lmao you still think thats gonna happen

Just now, Fuzion said:

lmao you still think thats gonna happen

Alright, calming down.

2 minutes ago, hook said:

as i see, no one is interessed by the MTA server anymore tbh, everyone is looking forward to OwlV, tha's one of the main reasins why server us dying.

I'm playing MTA Server on 10 FPS.:(

This was always destined to be a shitfest but I'll try and include something useful to the discussion.

Since 2017 it's seemingly gone downhill but it's no real surprise that GTA V picked up as much as it did. I just believe it's to do with the exposure that the new platform is getting. Feel like with the new kid on the block people are more interested with what more possibilities you could have with a game that's getting more and more limitless and looks way better than MTA. The option to do what you do on SA was not in GTA IV but its sure as hell in GTA V, which is why SA survived for so long. My preference will always be MTA but ask any old player that left and 9 out of 10 will tell you they're waiting for V. Shame but that's at least why I think it's dipped down.

1 minute ago, BusterAces said:

i dont think owl v will change anything. it will still suffer from the same issues mta is suffering from.

This. Still won't stop people from leaving MTA and waiting on V. I can name at least ten people who'd all say the same as my last two messages

2 minutes ago, Kozinski said:

Isn't it obvious why the server is dead? Remember when the illegal scene was last active? 

It was sorta active with the remaining of players who decided to give this server another chance when Crimstone and a bunch of other illegal factions were around along with Wright's cartel and cliff town faction but what happened? Over a small dispute the cartel decides to kidnap everyone who went against them for months ( RL months) because they simply couldn't CK them.

They even broke several rules during the kidnapping, my character was one of these who was kidanpped for 2months for literally no reason with a total RP time of at most 30mins during these 2months.

Not to mention that she wasn't fed in anyway so i had to report it because it's obviously against the rules to keep someone without feeding them, and what did we get off these reports? a PK which forced our characters to forget without any sort of punishment to these who kidnapped us for months.

I'm not talking about my character here, a whole faction and few players who had nothing to do with it left the server because of their corruption and their own made up rules.

This is only one out of many examples where UAT abused their power for their own interest or their faction's and i'm sure there were tons of reports made about it, but what did Chaos do about it?

I honestly don't care anymore but we can't really blame GAT when the leadership ( UA/Owner ) are corrupt theirself,  don't go around making up your own rules to ruin certain factions and banning them then expect everyone to overlook it.

basically this, and i bet people gonna play owl v since theres a much better server than owl in ragemp in general so gg

Just now, Bum said:

this topics bouncing hows everyone doing tonight

im doing fine how about you