Parrot

Players Number - Discussion

7 minutes ago, CanadianHorse said:

I hope my comment doesn't get deleted as it usually ALWAYS did, because the people operating the forums are quite strict and don't take criticism well but here I go anyways again...

Let's be honest, it all started a few years ago...each year we noticed less players...there wasn't much impact at first as the playerbase was still like 150+ on weekends, which made it really enjoyable and I had some good fun, not gonna like, as much as I dislike OwlGaming now.

The first thing I'll blame is the server tokens, my god are those things simply awful? I don't know if they are still in the game as I haven't played for a year, but that really ruined the server and many of my then friends who I played with agreed...when I first joined in 2015...man was it so freaking exciting? Doing the little grindy jobs to earn that 5k to buy the car off the shop, and it felt simply AMAZING, knowing you got something...but then that was just given off as free like? Fine, we played on.

Then there's the thing which UAT obviously denies and encourages to report if you find it is...being friends with admins(which I meant being biased towards one party always!)! Yay! I was an admin as well, was only a good few months, but we all did it come on...friends before other players. You accept your friends report, when he's reported for something? Of course you won't punish him, you'll act as if you're trying to make him scared so he doesn't repeat it, whilst you're both laughing on discord, knowing the guy who reported thinks he achieved  something...

All things take so long...remember when Franco was FT leader, and the thing took FOREVER...well I wouldn't say that much changed...everything is so hard to get...too many complicated systems...people need to put more effort into getting a faction than a job irl? Like what...You're supposed to enjoy yourself here not put more effort into opening a simple faction come on..

Then people started leaving, the ones who were actually known...be it Lewis, BusterAces, Tidemo...and people like that. Once you see the players you once looked up to leave, you really think to yourself, is everything really that bad? Especially cause players like that are former admins and actually know how BAD the system is. Which somewhat make me think of the movie DOWNFALL, which basically potraits how world war 2 was for germany, starts off great, then slowly starts losing because the fuhrer is no longer informed of how everything is and is getting lied too...interesting, right? 

But then in general...people who shouldn't be admins became ones, which was really funny seeing trolls and noobs having a position over you...yeah haha. The typical asslicking as well, seeing people get promoted way faster, people don't get removed for *insert reason here* and on it goessssss...boyyy...

Back then, when we issued problems you didn't listen!!! You didn't listen to your ownplayer base thinking you know it all because you're the owner and you spend only a few hours per week maybe actually playing? And see where you're now. You made fun of people, and so did your UAT team when they said some things are gonna ruin the server and those people ended up being roasted...and now..on a saturday you barely reach 20 players haha. Ah ya. Much love tho xxx

This sums it up.

Just now, noahcool1111 said:

To put it in retroperspect, the server needs alot of things done, Norm had some good points, what Remolten said was also really good, I think  my Idea has some substance but I understand if it won't happen, but something should be really done, we can't continue sitting here proclaiming that everything is just right, and its just exam time or holidays.

man owl dead cause people are having vacation in hawaii

1 minute ago, CanadianHorse said:

Clearly you've never been in GAT if you think only QueenC is the one whose bad...don't get me wrong she used to do good work...but we ALL abused something, be it spectating people when you're not supposed to and the list goes on.

QueenC is great administrator.

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

I don't want to give out any admins names but some admins should be really ashamed of theirselves. Like come on guys, don't you have fucking 'shame'? didn't your family teach you respect other humans? Imagine being named '****nC' where everyone calls you horrible, terrible etc etc how do you manage to stay in GAT still? If you have a ''little'' shame you would fucking resign instead of making this community's players struggle. I'd personally resign If I was called ''terrible admin'' numerous times. Instead of using ''this is internet I don't care about people's opinion about me'' card. This shoutout goes to all corrupt admins in owlgaming and they surely knows who they are! This community is sick of you! Either leave or resign! But I doubt you'll stay in this server If you are removed from GAT. Where did the loyality go?

Its just amusing to me how people who can't win in sits always proceeds to shit talk them. People say the admins are at fault of the playerbase, but in my eyes this is the reason why people don't enjoy this server. People are so toxic and always play to win and refuse to take an L.

Edited by Ixosis

Admins are doing their job with full-loyalty, if players have problems with them, they shoudl report them.

Just now, Norm said:

I am not really surprised you appear outta nowhere after I made a comment about QueenC. Can you deny the fact you are dating QueenC irl and would get banned for her? Or show me a little proof that you have no ties with her. Then I will proudly take an ''L''.

I'm talking in complete general about all admins. I've seen the way you treat admins when you don't get your way and it's generally sickening honestly. This has nothing to do with QueenC but take it as you wish. I don't have to provide you with anything. 

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

I am not really surprised you appear outta nowhere after I made a comment about QueenC. Can you deny the fact you are dating QueenC irl and would get banned for her? Or show me a little proof that you have no ties with her. Then I will proudly take an ''L''.

2 minutes ago, Ixosis said:

I'm talking in complete general about all admins. I've seen the way you treat admins when you don't get your way and it's generally sickening honestly. This has nothing to do with QueenC but take it as you wish. I don't have to provide you with anything. 

Norm, what the fuck does his personal relationship have to do with him making a comment, in all fairness QueenC get's a shit load of harassment and insults constantly from players. I agree I'm sometimes involved in the messing around, but it's past the point where it has to stop, she does the best she can do as an admin and actively takes report, if she didn't I'm sure reports would be sitting for hours like they used to. Get your head out off your stinking shitty arse and leave QueenC alone, enough is enough.

Edited by dylzion

Just now, Ixosis said:

Then I don't have to provide you anything neither, you are rather ignorant, selfish person who only aims to feed his friends in ''general'' playerbase and of course his friends in admin team. Anyways, thank you for making me chuckle dude your pointless comments just made my day. I would actually take you as a serious person or roleplayer If you roleplayed anyone else instead your friend circle. And please, next time you try to make a claim you better have proof of it.

1 minute ago, Fuzion said:

this aint gonna bring the playerbase back damn calm down

Ricer lmfao

Just now, Foester said:

Remember, we are here to discuss the playerbase. Not here to talk about someone. Keep it low. If you have an issue with someone, UCP is your way to go. 

Yes yes yes..

12 minutes ago, Beta said:

Every player that I know from Owl quit it because they got tired of trying to roleplay illegally

((To avoid this fucking derail in a constructive thread))

I'd like to add on this part by mentioning that Illegal RP'rs get somewhat crippled with what little they have to work with during this time of low inactivity.

Also, it can potentially lead to instances of inactivity because it's gets to a point where there is nothing really left to do for the day and you just sorta stare at each other IC and go into an OOC chat.

Again this is all my opinion on the matter so I'm speaking based off of what I have seen.

This is turning into a shitfest, we should give the UAT time to look at this thread, and maybe make something out of it  and as foester recommended make a statement about it.

Yes

This is turning into a shitfest, we should give the UAT time to look at this thread, and maybe make something out of it  and as foester recommended make a statement about it.

Arent you on LSRP playing Deathmatch with your gangbanger friends?

what is LSRP

1 minute ago, Fuzion said:

damn people really have faith in owl

probably have big time lmao