Parrot

Players Number - Discussion

11 minutes ago, ItsMelodyy said:

There's nothing wrong with the punishment system lol. I don't see why that should be changed. Just don't break rules and this shouldn't bother anyone?

Rules don't apply to everyone. Some of you guys know what I mean.

14 minutes ago, Chaos said:

What update? I don't follow. What are you wanting changed? That's why I asked for suggestions. In all the things I just mentioned only one of them was about V yet you claim we are letting MTA die?

Because everyone knows that you guys are letting MTA die and it is going to be worse after V release. On the other hand players need more roleplay support. They need to be entertained. 

Edited by Foester
typo

1 minute ago, Norm said:

It's easy to say that from your persective because you are under protection of Vubstersmurf and almost rest of GAT. Even If you did break rules, you wouldn't be punished but let go with a warn most likely. I have already witnessed this numerous times. Whenever someone reports Carters ingame with a decent proof even Carters got let go with a slight warn. You shouldn't make any comment regarding the current punishment system.

God bless you my son 🙏

6 minutes ago, Krighton said:

You should also do more events, encourage companies to do so.  You could also do events for Illegal RP, such as a large batch of weapons accidentally distributed into an unintended location and rumour spread of it, so organizations can fight over getting them. Just a thought.

honestly if they do that, the server will reach 1024 player lmao

Just now, hook said:

honestly if they do that, the server will reach 1024 player lmao

Yeah, But I still want to elaborate that some people did some shady things, so they should still be closely watched, some will fall again trust me, but some might even get fully reinstated as functioning members of the community.

5 minutes ago, noahcool1111 said:

Yeah, But I still want to elaborate that some people did some shady things, so they should still be closely watched, some will fall again trust me, but some might even get fully reinstated as functioning members of the community.

Yeah that might be great tbh.

call me stupid, but how about moving the server to SF, would be original atleast.

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

I was kidding anyways lol. By the way guys just came back from GYM did 100 pushups holy fuck I feel like Tony Satarks right now

Lol, you guys making pointless comments. The main reason why owl dying is the friend-circles. Very simple, A person is in Admin Team or Faction Team, A person is very close to person B, who happens to be usual player. A person will always feed B person because they have strong ties. Also, you all complain about new players getting banned but you all voted ''yes'' to get supporters removed back in 2016.  The current issue with owl is corrupt admins and the friend-circles.

It's easy to say that from your persective because you are under protection of Vubstersmurf and almost rest of GAT. Even If you did break rules, you wouldn't be punished but let go with a warn most likely. I have already witnessed this numerous times. Whenever someone reports Carters ingame with a decent proof even Carters got let go with a slight warn. You shouldn't make any comment regarding the current punishment system.

Alright.

Doing more events that are held at clubs or anywhere in particular would create a more realistic environment for the entire server, I think encouraging companies to do events about anything really would be better than having the entire server meet up at a pizza parlor in a ghetto.

hey krighton i miss you man when you unbanned

anyway yea exam's are over and i agree with Norm, that's the current state of owlgaming, max players we can have nowadays is 50

Just now, Cookin said:

anyway yea exam's are over and i agree with Norm, that's the current state of owlgaming, max players we can have nowadays is 50

No clue, gonna appeal on July 18th because Chaos is a generous person. 

If FT has plans of doing an event for illegal world they are more than welcome to contact me in private. I have great plans for events and I will ensure the event will benefit any single illegal roleplayer in this community.

2 minutes ago, Krighton said:

Doing more events that are held at clubs or anywhere in particular would create a more realistic environment for the entire server, I think encouraging companies to do events about anything really would be better than having the entire server meet up at a pizza parlor in a ghetto.

You explained what i mean.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

If FT has plans of doing an event for illegal world they are more than welcome to contact me in private. I have great plans for events and I will ensure the event will benefit any single illegal roleplayer in this community.

Yes, players should think about that like yours mind.

Just now, Norm said:

imo you're one of the best and consistent illegal rpers

3 minutes ago, Cookin said:

not even me 😭

3 minutes ago, Cookin said:

30 players not 50.

Just now, Foester said:

If FT has plans of doing an event for legal world, it shouldn't include Dinoco sorry about that.

It should include all factions can do that.
Why it shouldn't include Dinoco? If it's helpful, FT should include it.

Just now, Foester said:

If FT has plans of doing an event for legal world, it shouldn't include Dinoco sorry about that.

Yeah, they should give more opportunities to smaller and upcoming companies so they have the incentive to continue RPing on the server.

Just now, noahcool1111 said:

We are getting back to the topic of events, nobody cares about events right now, they should be done sure, but they are only a short term solution.

Events is the solution of our issue. We must work about it.

Just now, Parrot said:

Events is the solution of our issue. We must work about it.

Then why didn't the flood event work? why didn't the ariane grande event work? they were all short term solutions. we are still in this mess.