Parrot

Players Number - Discussion

honestly i think the main reson is the absence of any activity, like you just keep driving around looking for rp, during the flood event, we had many rp opertunities, but now, all you can do is drive around in a gohst town.

8 minutes ago, hook said:

honestly i think the main reson is the absence of any activity, like you just keep driving around looking for rp, during the flood event, we had many rp opertunities, but now, all you can do is drive around in a gohst town.

That what i meant.

7 minutes ago, noahcool1111 said:

Daily events allrite m8 what's real life.

Hook's post is the answer.

1 minute ago, BusterAces said:

most ppl know why

Hook's post is the explanation of that.

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Opposite of true, we just hosted two events back to back. Many UA were IG for those events as well to make articles and RP with players. A script update was released not long ago, as well as a GAT update recently. We are doing a stream for V as well today.

I agree we've missed a few newsletters but in no way have we slowed down in what we do for Owl. It's also up to the players to create some roleplay for themselves. If you have specific suggestions reply here or let me know.

I appreciate the fact that you guys are working hard to release V but V has nothing to do with MTA. I pretty much gave a specific suggestion on my previous post. We all can agree on one thing, flood event was fun. We enjoyed it a lot, but Ariana Grande event was a complete disaster. We need that update again.

2 minutes ago, Foester said:

I appreciate the fact that you guys are working hard to release V but V has nothing to do with MTA. I pretty much gave a specific suggestion on my previous post. We all can agree on one thing, flood event was fun. We enjoyed it a lot, but Ariana Grande event was a complete disaster. We need that update again.

Yes we also need more events like flood event.

i remember once a fuel shortage event that was quite fun also, or a earthquake.

Just now, Parrot said:

Yes we also need more events like flood event.

5 minutes ago, Foester said:

We enjoyed it a lot, but Ariana Grande event was a complete disaster. We need that update again.

What update? I don't follow. What are you wanting changed? That's why I asked for suggestions. In all the things I just mentioned only one of them was about V yet you claim we are letting MTA die?

Just now, hook said:

the bans also reduced the player base, it could be replaced with the jail punishment like it was back in 2015, and even a rp school for people who wanna try the rp but dont know how.

This, too many bans.

1 minute ago, noahcool1111 said:

Over the past few months, hell even years many good players have benn really run off the server.

+69 my brother

Just now, hook said:

the bans also reduced the player base, it could be replaced with the jail punishment like it was back in 2015, and even a rp school for people who wanna try the rp but dont know how.

There's nothing wrong with the punishment system lol. I don't see why that should be changed. Just don't break rules and this shouldn't bother anyone?

Just now, noahcool1111 said:

Call me stupid, but what if a grand pardon would happen, maybe allow them back on back on a basis if they break one more rule its back to a ban?

+99

1 minute ago, noahcool1111 said:

Call me stupid, but what if a grand pardon would happen, maybe allow them back on back on a basis if they break one more rule its back to a ban?

basically ztp 

2 minutes ago, noahcool1111 said:

if that would happen they'd litterly have 100 players in the afternoon no joke atleast i think

11 minutes ago, Krighton said:

Sergeant and Ramsis arent banned you bereft person

LMAOO

You should also do more events, encourage companies to do so.  You could also do events for Illegal RP, such as a large batch of weapons accidentally distributed into an unintended location and rumour spread of it, so organizations can fight over getting them. Just a thought.