[ VT Modification Request ] - Revise

OwlGaming.png

Rule Discussion

Subject:

Reason to modify a car & 75H to do a mod request

I want to...:

Revise

Elaboration:

Hey, so the problem is that this rule is unrealistic so far, i mean you can Limit it to 10H or upper but 75H doesn't make any sens per exemple irl you want to modify your car, you think someone wont let you do it because you don't have a good reason?

Well if the rule wont be changed tell us why 75H and why alot of people get denied because of the reason even if they introduced why they want the car ... they still denie it because it's not a good reason, well the guy want to use the car for that, no one can tell him no!

bruh if it mostly literally kind of was that for all intents and purposes fairly generally simple to for all intents and purposes mostly definitely modify cars everyone would kind of literally essentially really definitely be in 4000hp drag cars, which essentially essentially for all intents and purposes is quite significant in a subtle way, or so they generally thought. There''\'\\\'s a reason there\\\\\\\'s so definitely kind of actually many restrictions so not everyone owns very fast cars or else there would for the most part specifically definitely for the most part really be no point in police chases etc, demonstrating how bruh if it for all intents and purposes really specifically was that kind of for all intents and purposes pretty simple to definitely definitely specifically modify cars everyone would basically generally basically essentially mostly be in 4000hp drag cars in a subtle way, basically for all intents and purposes further showing how there\\\'\\\'s a reason there\\\\\\\'s so definitely particularly really many restrictions so not everyone owns very fast cars or else there would definitely definitely definitely literally essentially be no point in police chases etc, demonstrating how bruh if it for all intents and purposes particularly definitely was that kind of basically pretty simple to definitely kind of generally modify cars everyone would mostly basically really mostly be in 4000hp drag cars in a subtle way in a pretty basically big way, demonstrating how bruh if it mostly literally literally was that for all intents and purposes fairly definitely simple to for all intents and purposes mostly specifically modify cars everyone would actually literally essentially really literally be in 4000hp drag cars, which essentially essentially basically is quite significant in a subtle way, generally contrary to popular belief.

Edited by bankboss

bruh if it was that simple to modify cars everyone would be in 4000hp drag cars. There's a reason there's so many restrictions so not everyone owns very fast cars or else there would be no point in police chases etc.

10 minutes ago, dawid1000 said:

bruh if it was that simple to modify cars everyone would be in 4000hp drag cars. There's a reason there's so many restrictions so not everyone owns very fast cars or else there would be no point in police chases etc.

24 minutes ago, dawid1000 said:

Pretty much that.

Also what I can see here is that you got a question and not a rule revise request. Your questions and concerns may be forwarded to VT members by submitting a contact request.

Also if you still wanna call this a rule revision, a rule won't be changed just because your request got denied.

41 minutes ago, dawid1000 said:

46 minutes ago, dawid1000 said:

There is not usefulness for that.

Edited by Parrot

1 hour ago, dawid1000 said:

1 hour ago, dawid1000 said:

But I want to have a 4000hp drag car so cops can't catch up to me.

2 minutes ago, noahcool1111 said:

But I want to have a 4000hp drag car so cops can't catch up to me.

unlucky jim

Haha, we've already discussed thing before, I'm sure it'll be brought up in the next meeting.

1 hour ago, dylzion said:

Haha, we've already discussed thing before, I'm sure it'll be brought up in the next meeting.

seems good, just try to reduce the 75h

6 hours ago, dawid1000 said:

23 hours ago, bankboss said:

8 hours ago, DxRK said:

Secondly, for the other part of your "rule revision", A lot of people get denied on the reasoning because they don't actually provide one, writing "I'm building this car because I want a fast car" is the quickest way to get your modification request denied. If you can't explain why you're building the car or justify why you need a built car, you probably shouldn't be building the car in the first place. 

These 2 pretty much sum it up.

Add new rule aswell people are restricted from using Dinoco Cargo untill they are 30 hours no difference between 15 hours characters going around with katanas nor 70 hours character going around with 1000 hp turbo boosted honda civics. If the hours matter, just take peoples overall hours (hours spend in owlgaming) into consideration instead of looking at their character hours. Ive never done any VT stuff nor a cars guy but I believe this is how it should be done.

36 minutes ago, Norm said:

Add new rule aswell people are restricted from using Dinoco Cargo untill they are 30 hours no difference between 15 hours characters going around with katanas nor 70 hours character going around with 1000 hp turbo boosted honda civics. If the hours matter, just take peoples overall hours (hours spend in owlgaming) into consideration instead of looking at their character hours. Ive never done any VT stuff nor a cars guy but I believe this is how it should be done.

To be fair that should be suggested to Dinoco leadership.

75 hours gives you enough time to build up character development and not spam mod requests with alts. I  stand by the 75 hour and revising it is stupid. It's not hard to put time into your character if you're going to put time into modifying a car considering development SHOULD be more important. And as for reasoning, that stands to question why you wouldn't just purchase a faster car instead of building one; you need a good reason to use this shortcut and if it's too much, buy a better car. We don't make these rules to catch you out, they're logical steps that everyone follows and the system works that way.