TenZz

Character Kill Appeal - Kane Floyd

57 minutes ago, Doma said:

Exactly what I meant... there's no need to spam the rule.

I knew there was a limit before I even robbed you, then you reminded me of the rule by pasting it to me, which specifies exactly what I was trying to do. I was not breaking a rule.

bro let buster talk.

57 minutes ago, BusterAces said:

Don't you think it's quite obvious when they see you put the card in and you turning around empty handed with no money or card?

irl tho, try insert locked atm then u gonna see

the same thing as locking it.

9 minutes ago, Stewie2K said:

i had a mclaren? well u started to make some lies, i never had a mclaren.

So stop making excuses to approve ur opinion and to avoid the rule.

I won't talk more than that.

If you did not own a McLaren, then why did you message a guy asking him for it's parts and whatnot. This clearly means that you had a McLaren. I do not know if you're a mechanic ICly or not, but that's what anyone would understand. 

Let's just avoid the McLaren part. You clearly chose your life over 5K. I told you I do not like CKing people. But you were really acting tough and did not RP the gun fear properly. We gave you more than a chance, we even gave you another chance when the CK was already approved. 

57 minutes ago, Necrozy said:

If you did not own a McLaren, then why did you message a guy asking him for it's parts and whatnot. This clearly means that you had a McLaren. I do not know if you're a mechanic ICly or not, but that's what anyone would understand. 

Let's just avoid the McLaren part. You clearly chose your life over 5K. I told you I do not like CKing people. But you were really acting tough and did not RP the gun fear properly. We gave you more than a chance, we even gave you another chance when the CK was already approved. 

lol 

ck approved

Reason ATM CARD.

damn OG rip

2 minutes ago, Stewie2K said:

try insert locked atm then u gonna see

the same thing as locking it.

What are you complaining about? Your card was not locked yet. You locked it yourself IN FRONT of us. 

@BusterAces coming for my side, from their side np.

Let's sort this with a simple message and let everyone continue what he is doing.

1 minute ago, Stewie2K said:

lol 

ck approved

Reason ATM CARD.

damn OG rip

You still do not know the reason? 

You chose your life over 5k. What else can I tell you? 2 guns aimed at your head and you were just like 'no'. 

57 minutes ago, Necrozy said:

What are you complaining about? Your card was not locked yet. You locked it yourself IN FRONT of us. 

lol u were inside the car, aslo u didnt rp anything shows i locked it.

3 minutes ago, Stewie2K said:

lol u were inside the car, aslo u didnt rp anything shows i locked it.

Mate, I was inside the car, Doma was aiming at you. So basically we would do nothing but look at what you were doing. We won't just sit inside the car searching for another guy to rob, yeah? After we noticed that you did not take your ATM card back, Doma went outside of the car to double check. We do not need to RP it. You should've rp'd that we will not notice any card in his hand, if that is how it works. 

@BusterAces u saw the comments, what people said about the ck..

Now is it accepted or denied no more trashtalk please

Character will remain CK'd based on the fact that you prioritized a small sum of money instead of your character's life. They told you that all they wanted was the $5,000 and they would've let you go, but you didn't wanna lose that money which shows that you cared more about something that you could've worked for again.

I'm sorry that this did not go your way but at the end of the day money and other materialistic items should not have priority over your character's life.

• Like 3