SpeedYY

Character Kill Appeal - Kane Floyd

57 minutes ago, Doma said:

Do you have an instance of you roleplaying having a locked card? Or 'applying' to get it locked?

dude stop acting dumb, i locked it and u didnt rp that u discovered that or something, what u need else?

Also There is A Ruleeeeeee!

Keys, automated teller machine cards, and custom skins may not be robbed / stolen from people while those items are in their posession (directly in their inventory). 

Just now, Najkwiin said:

It does it by default when 3 times pass.

So he locked it out by himself at THAT moment to avoid paying 5k which proves that he values it over his life. Especially when he had a gun pointed at his head as he rejected the card, as being told "The card gets rejected, you die"

58 minutes ago, Doma said:

So he locked it out by himself at THAT moment to avoid paying 5k which proves that he values it over his life. Especially when he had a gun pointed at his head as he rejected the card, as being told "The card gets rejected, you die"

Dude, can u understand that there is no proof of me locking the card?

1 minute ago, Stewie2K said:

dude stop acting dumb, i locked it and u didnt rp that u discovered that or something, what u need else?

Keys, automated teller machine cards, and custom skins may not be robbed / stolen from people while those items are in their posession (directly in their inventory). 

I think I told you to get the money, and you COULD have got it, but you didn't. This is a mistake you made that costs your life. I am not dumb, I have warned you more than three times, and now you're saying words opposing to what actually happened. I didn't need to see the locked card. I could only see that you had a McLaren and didn't pay five grands over your life.

Just now, Stewie2K said:

Dude, can u understand that there is no proof of me locking the card?

You posted it in the logs, literally.

You posted it in the logs, literally.

i'm talking about proof of u discovering me.

5 minutes ago, Doma said:

Stil, A feel a CK is a tad.... I too woud take the shot for the PK, Don't get me wrong... That's common knowledge about now.
But it's not enough to be "dissregard of life"

See it IRL... it'd end up in a "Fuck, he doesn't have the money, let's bail" kind of situation.

Edited by Najkwiin

6 minutes ago, Stewie2K said:

i locked it and u didnt rp that u discovered that or something, what u need else?

Keys, automated teller machine cards, and custom skins may not be robbed / stolen from people while those items are in their posession (directly in their inventory

You think we're so dumb not to notice that you're using wrong pins to avoid paying. They're only 4 digits, we could simply notice that you kept pressing on too many digits, not to mention that we were literally beside you and had our guns aimed at you. But you still did not RP the gun fear, nor did you give us the 5k. And of course it is too obvious to notice that you did not take your card back from the ATM, right? 

I wonder what's so disappointing about this rule. Did we take your keys, ATM card, badge, or your custom skin? 

Edited by Necrozy

2 minutes ago, Stewie2K said:

i'm talking about proof of u discovering me.

Proof is you're rich enough to have a McLaren. If you could convince me that's enough for 5k, then do it.

58 minutes ago, Doma said:

Proof is you're rich enough to have a McLaren. If you could convince me that's enough for 5k, then do it.

bro u are litteraly dont know anything i dont have a mclaren btw.

do u think someone owns mclaren would have 300$ in his pocket?

HpTPmoG.jpg

You see a mclaren, i think i'm blind

And i'll introduce this fucking rule for The third time or idk

8 minutes ago, Stewie2K said:

You see a mclaren, i think i'm blind

And i'll introduce this fucking rule for The third time or idk

You HAD one. And we have seen your Subaru, you were standing beside it, infront of your own house. Saying that it was your friend's house doesn't make any sense, because we have been checking the spot for like five minutes and you did not even knock at the door. 

Didn't you check what I just said? 

57 minutes ago, Necrozy said:

You HAD one. And we have seen your Subaru, you were standing beside it, infront of your own house. Saying that it was your friend's house doesn't make any sense, because we have been checking the spot for like five minutes and you did not even knock at the door. 

Didn't you check what I just said? 

i had a mclaren? well u started to make some lies, i never had a mclaren.

So stop making excuses to approve ur opinion and to avoid the rule.

I won't talk more than that.

12 minutes ago, Stewie2K said:

bro u are litteraly dont know anything i dont have a mclaren btw.

do u think someone owns mclaren would have 300$ in his pocket?

It was a house, and there was a modern car, so we robbed you thinking you had money. And can you give a reason for entering your pin 3 times wrong?

It was a house, and there was a modern car, so we robbed you thinking you had money. And can you give a reason for entering your pin 3 times wrong?

TO LOCK the atm, well discovre that icly not by MG.

I swear to god i won't add any word, I'm tired of that.

TO LOCK the atm, well discovre that icly not by MG.

I swear to god i won't add any word, I'm tired of that.

I never MGed it, I could find it out ICly. A man walks up with a credit card and goes back without it, What could have happened?

1 hour ago, BusterAces said:

I don't understand why you keep spamming the rule when you clearly had no issues RPing the ATM card. At the end of the day, you felt like $5,000 was worth more than your own life.

by6RZOS.png

MDrz4iu.png

8HZU60g.png

because i didnt know that they aren't allowed to take the credit card without permission that's why.

i also, said No! before even this starts.

Just now, Stewie2K said:

because i didnt know that they aren't allowed to take the credit card without permission that's why.

i also, said No! before even this starts.

Again, they never took the card, they brought you in a vehicle to an ATM so you could take out the $5,000.

Up to you then coming from there side np.

57 minutes ago, BusterAces said:

Again, they never took the card, they brought you in a vehicle to an ATM so you could take out the $5,000.

okay they brought me to use the atm right

then how they discovered i locked it?

Just now, BusterAces said:

Exactly what I meant... there's no need to spam the rule.

I knew there was a limit before I even robbed you, then you reminded me of the rule by pasting it to me, which specifies exactly what I was trying to do. I was not breaking a rule.

Up to you then coming from there side np.

okay they brought me to use the atm right

then how they discovered i locked it?

Don't you think it's quite obvious when they see you put the card in and you turning around empty handed with no money or card?