Character Name-

Kane Floyd

Date of Incident-

06/16/2019

Supervising Administrator-

EPICxNUTS

Narrative-

Btw No one was supervising, The admins missed alot of things:
Well, i was sitting near my house at glen park where my car was parked suddenly a car parked near my house, they pulled 2 guns on me then they told me to get into the car after that they robbed me in a mountain or something like that near BlueBerry, I gave them everything : Badge, Phone, Money, radio..
Then they asked for ATM Credit card, i said that i can't acess to it because i applied to stop the contract... but they knew that scriptwise u can't and they assisted to give the money using the atm, they drove me to an atm near blueberry then i tried to lock the atm, They didn't rp anything that shows i locked the card, after that i told them as i said before : I can't access to the card, they drove me back to mountain and there they shot me, and robert told me CK for Disagree.

Evidence-

[2019-06-16 18:14:49] [Output] : ATM Machine
[2019-06-16 18:14:49] [Output] :
[2019-06-16 18:14:49] [Output] : Access Denied. Entering incorrect PIN more than 3 times, ATM machine will swallow the card. (1/3)
[2019-06-16 18:14:50] [Output] : ATM Machine
[2019-06-16 18:14:50] [Output] :
[2019-06-16 18:14:50] [Output] : Access Denied. Entering incorrect PIN more than 3 times, ATM machine will swallow the card. (2/3)
[2019-06-16 18:14:51] [Output] : Jacob Ashford: (( rp the fear, you lose the card you get shot ))
[2019-06-16 18:14:51] [Output] : ATM Machine
[2019-06-16 18:14:51] [Output] :
[2019-06-16 18:14:51] [Output] : Access Denied (3/3). ATM machine has swallowed your ATM card. Please contact the Bank.
[2019-06-16 18:14:53] [Output] : ATM Machine is not working properly!
[2019-06-16 18:14:53] [Output] :
[2019-06-16 18:14:53] [Output] : This is really weird, the card you've just inserted, It's gone magically!
[2019-06-16 18:14:53] [Output] : ATM Machine is not working properly!
[2019-06-16 18:14:53] [Output] :
[2019-06-16 18:14:53] [Output] : This is really weird, the card you've just inserted, It's gone magically!
[2019-06-16 18:14:56] [Output] : Jacob Ashford: (( cuz its too much provoking ))
[2019-06-16 18:15:04] [Output] : [English] Kane Floyd says: It's not working.
[2019-06-16 18:15:10] [Output] : [English] Jacob Ashford says: It fucking is.
[2019-06-16 18:15:11] [Output] : [English] Kane Floyd says: Oh my.
[2019-06-16 18:15:16] [Output] : [English] Kane Floyd says: I swear to god.
[2019-06-16 18:29:43] [Output] : [English] Jacob Ashford says: Bye bye, mother fucker.
[2019-06-16 18:29:48] [Output] : [English] Kane Floyd says: No no.
[2019-06-16 18:29:48] [Output] : [English] Yonca Demir says: Just shoot him.
[2019-06-16 18:29:54] [Output] : [English] Kane Floyd says: Try it.
[2019-06-16 18:29:55] [Output] : [English] Jacob Ashford says: Any last words?
[2019-06-16 18:29:57] [Output] : [English] Yonca Demir says: He thinks he's tough..
[2019-06-16 18:29:59] [Output] : [English] Kane Floyd says: It wont work.
[2019-06-16 18:30:00] [Output] : [English] Kane Floyd says: Mate.
[2019-06-16 18:30:03] [Output] : [English] Kane Floyd says: Please.
[2019-06-16 18:30:04] [Output] : [English] Yonca Demir says: How are we going to try, dumbass?
[2019-06-16 18:30:11] [Output] : [English] Jacob Ashford says: Hope you use your card well in paradise.
[2019-06-16 18:30:11] [Output] : [English] Yonca Demir says: When we don't have the damn PIN.
[2019-06-16 18:30:15] [Output] : [English] Jacob Ashford says: Or in hell, you fool.
[2019-06-16 18:30:18] [Output] : [English] Kane Floyd says: I told you i cant.
[2019-06-16 18:30:21] [Output] : [English] Kane Floyd says: Access to it.
[2019-06-16 18:30:26] [Output] : District IC: You'd hear a series of loud pistol gunshots echoing throughout the vicinity
[2019-06-16 18:30:26] [Output] : * Kane Floyd's head was blown off. *
[2019-06-16 18:30:26] [Output] : If you were killed due to DM or anything similar, /report to get an admin to revive you.
[2019-06-16 18:30:26] [Output] : If you accept your death, you may lose some of your items - unless revived.

Method of Death-

Shot By gun

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

Yes

• Like 1

I'll handle the CK appeal.

If anyone else was involved feel free to add your side.

Edited by BusterAces
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, rosemarie said:

+++

Stupid CK Reason.

3 minutes ago, Najkwiin said:

Wasn't involved, but from what i read, that's no grounds for a CK, lol. A PK to avoid any MG'd retaliation ofc.. but that's not grounds for a CK.

Appreciate the opinions but yall should only comment if you were involved.

2 minutes ago, Najkwiin said:

Of course, I understand. And I apologize for sticking my nose where it does not belong.
But in my opinion, if her were to pull a gun or try to run, that's decent enough grounds for a CK. But makign the card unusable is just being street-smart, and not provoking / disregard.
Along with the rule of

Keys, automated teller machine cards, and custom skins may not be robbed / stolen from people while those items are in their posession (directly in their inventory). 

And

• More than $5,000 from someone’s bank account utilizing their stolen automated teller card (unless the player agrees).

... both taken from the rules, as stated, in F1 menu rules.

Purposely blocking a card because you value $5,000 more than your life proves that your character means nothing to you.

They weren't happy with what they got from you and told you they were gonna take you to an ATM so you could withdraw the money and you replied with "Sure", you also offered them the ATM card.

You also later on told them that you'll get the money for them.

@Stewie2K

I was involved in this robbery as one of the robbers. We gave him more than one chance, and we knew that our limit is 5k, so we told him we don't need any more ICly. ICly, I took his phone earlier when I stole his wallet which had little money, and upon checking it, I saw a text sent 18 hours ago saying that Kane was buying parts and upgrades for his McLaren. This gave my character an OKAY that he HAD the money. We threatened him more than once, and kept a gun on his head all the time. At the last moment, we threatened him one last time, saying what was said up there, and the admin was reconning. I believe we did nothing wrong, as I gave him a last chance, asking him to give us only 5k, but he lied to us and said he didn't know his ATM account ICly, which I figured out ICly that he HAS money. I thought I'd come here and add this part, for those who believe I metagamed the fact that he HAS money, and think that I killed him without any right - He completely disregarded his life for five grands. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stewie2K said:

also , there is no line or something that shows they discovered i  blocked the card.

You didn't take it back and you apologized. 

58 minutes ago, BusterAces said:

They weren't happy with what they got from you and told you they were gonna take you to an ATM so you could withdraw the money and you replied with "Sure", you also offered them the ATM card.

You also later on told them that you'll get the money for them.

@Stewie2K

Hold on mate, this thing should be agreed oocly

[2019-06-16 18:07:12] [Output] : Kane Floyd: (( unless player agrees ))
[2019-06-16 18:07:14] [Output] : Kane Floyd: (( NO! ))

Those who aren't involved refrain from replying. Send your input to the handling administrator in personal message, if it is required.

And there is no line shows i offered the credit card, he took it without any permission.

If you can understand correct english, the rules state that you CANNOT ROB:- 

• More than $5,000 from someone’s bank account utilizing their stolen automated teller card (unless the player agrees).

(UNLESS THE PLAYER AGREES.)

Breaking that down, I'm not allowed to rob more than 5 grands without the player's agreement, and I did NOT ask for more than five grands, so I technically have the right to rob it.

Just now, Stewie2K said:

Hold on mate, this thing should be agreed oocly

[2019-06-16 18:07:12] [Output] : Kane Floyd: (( unless player agrees ))
[2019-06-16 18:07:14] [Output] : Kane Floyd: (( NO! ))

You still offered them everything ICly.

58 minutes ago, Doma said:

If you can understand correct english, the rules state that you CANNOT ROB:- 

(UNLESS THE PLAYER AGREES.)

Breaking that down, I'm not allowed to rob more than 5 grands without the player's agreement, and I did NOT ask for more than five grands, so I technically have the right to rob it.

Keys, automated teller machine cards, and custom skins may not be robbed / stolen from people while those items are in their posession (directly in their inventory). 

u good now?

Just now, Stewie2K said:

u good now?

I never asked you for your card, I just told you to get money from it. And I am allowed to force you to give me up to five grands.

Oh also u told me disagree for 5k, who told u i have 5k in my balance?

1 minute ago, Stewie2K said:

Oh also u told me disagree for 5k, who told u i have 5k in my balance?

I guess you could've said that to my character who found texts claiming you have a McLaren and ARE searching for parts for it. Isn't that rich enough for 5k?

57 minutes ago, Doma said:

I guess you could've said that to my character who found texts claiming you have a McLaren and ARE searching for parts for it. Isn't that rich enough for 5k?

even tho, i could be working as mechanic or something

Two guns were literally aimed at your head, but I am pretty sure you said "They took 200$ from me, it's considered as a robbery and they can't kill me, so why dont I act tough?" 

At first, you said that your card is only for online shopping and you cannot withdraw money using it. Then, you said that you forgot the PIN. Later, you said alright let's go to the ATM, and you lost the card by doing it 3 times wrong on purpose. So you basically chose your life over 5 grands. Don't you think it is so obvious? 

and bro please read that :

I never actually meant for this to be a CK, but you just breaking your ATM Card so that you don't pay is another way of getting PKed so that you don't get robbed. If you complied accordingly to us, we wouldn't have even killed you. 

1 minute ago, Stewie2K said:

and bro please read that :

I read it very well, and once again.

I DID NOT ASK FOR YOUR CARD.

57 minutes ago, Doma said:

I never actually meant for this to be a CK, but you just breaking your ATM Card so that you don't pay is another way of getting PKed so that you don't get robbed. If you complied accordingly to us, we wouldn't have even killed you. 

dude, u litteraly didnt rp anything that shows i locked the card

Just now, Stewie2K said:

That means you disregarded your life for five grands because you lied to us about the card being locked because you didn't want to pay.

Just now, Stewie2K said:

I just replied to this, you did not take it back from the ATM and you apologized, which means you've lost it. 

58 minutes ago, Necrozy said:

I just replied to this, you did not take it back from the ATM and you apologized, which means you've lost it. 

lol even irl if u insterted a locked card it will take it.

Just now, Stewie2K said:

lol even irl if u insterted a locked card it will take it.

Do you have an instance of you roleplaying having a locked card? Or 'applying' to get it locked?