Middle Name (if applicable): -

Last Name: White

Date of Birth: September 15, 1974

Home Address: Idlewod Hotel Room, #16

Phone Number: 586185

E-Mail Address: [email protected]

Are you a citizen of the United States of America? [X] YES; [ ] NO

If not, are you legally allowed to work in the United States? [ ] YES; [ ] NO

Have you ever been a witness in a crime or been arrested for a felony? [ ] YES; [X] NO

If so, please elaborate on the misdemeanors or felonies committed: RESPONSE

SECTION II - Occupation and Education

Which job would you like to apply (We currently only hire Flight Instructors): Flight Instructor

Do you have any past work experience? [X] YES; [ ] NO

If so, state them here: U.S Army Pilot of 20 years, achieved rank of Chief Warrant Officer 3 

Please state all types of licenses that you possess (Driving license, weapon licenses, pilot licenses with their type ratings, etc.) :

Drivers License

Have you attended high school? [X] YES; [ ] NO

If so, state your high school name: Bangor Highschool, Maine

Have you attended College/University? [ ] YES; [X] NO

If so, state their name(s): RESPONSE

SECTION III - Motivation

(Minimum 80+ words)

Please tell us a bit about yourself?

At the age of 18, I enlisted in the U.S Army and had a contract to attend flight school immediately after boot camp. I graduated warrant officer candidate school and shortly after attended the flight training program at Fort Rucker, Alabama. After graduating flight training, I was assigned to 1st Battalion, 82nd Aviation Brigade, 82nd Airborne Division at Fort Bragg, North Caorlina, and specialized in flying the UH-60 Black Hawk. I flew support missions first in Afghanistan and later the Second Gulf War. I retired after 20 years of service to pursue hobbies such as recreational flying and contract work for news organizations, flying news choppers, sight seeing, etc.

Please explain in your own words why would you like to join the airport?

I would like to be able to provide my expertise and knowledge through the airport and teach others how to fly in a safe manner. I also feel it would be a fitting job for me and that the airport would benefit from having knowledgeable on rotary aircraft such as myself.

Do you possess any other certifications that it may help you joining the department?

My licenses do not carry over to this State from my prior place of residence.

Me, Hugh White, agree to always abide by the current laws and instructions, as given by authorities and FAA. I understand that my contract may get terminated if found needed by the Administration of the Los Santos International Airport. I understand and agree to that FAA may access my background information from instances such as the police and medical institutions. I confirm that all information in my application is correct and that providing false or misleading information is punishable by law and by signing below I accept the Los Santos International Airport Terms and conditions ((found here)).

(( SECTION IV - OOC SECTION ))

In-game username: Wright

Admin History (temp link from owlgaming.net): None

Hoursplayed (in account): 3955

Edited by Wright

5eZWQ1W.png&key=cdde2e2c2ae1259041c6d81b

Dear Mr. Hugh White (( @Wright )),

As clearly seen, you are interested in joining Los Santos International Airport as a FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR. Due to this, we would like to invite you to attend an INTERVIEW. The interview will take place at LSIA Main Office.

Please call #5555 and speak with a member of Human Resources or Management. You have exactly seventy-two (72) hours to arrange this interview. Apart from this, two documents are needed to have the interview. These include your original ID card from the State of San Andreas and all of your licenses that you have in your possession. 

Kind regards,

Alice Grace

Administrator

5eZWQ1W.png&key=cdde2e2c2ae1259041c6d81b

Dear Mr. Hugh White (( @Wright )),

After conducting your interview and discussing your situation, I'm glad to inform you that you are ACCEPTED as a Pending Flight Instructor until you finalize your licenses. That means however you're now under our employment but you are not to work until you have all of your required licenses done.

Kind regards,

Alice Grace