Jump to content
doo2doo2

[S.K News] Wunnenberg Awards "snitching" on peers

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Username: Klaus Wunnenberg
Comment: Captain O'Wan Golden literally stole a vehicle from the LSFD headquarters, and totaled it. You are telling me that is not an act of corruption? The efforts done to expose this corruption is very well deserving of a medal, such as those given to Antonio Johnson and Steven O'Reilly. Golden was under investigation by the Emergency Services Oversight Committee, and he was fired by myself because of the clear cut evidence. O'Wan Golden claimed to have been assigned a 2017 Mercedes-Benz G550 SUV that belonged to the department, by Chief Steven O'Reilly, O'Reilly directly denied these claims, and because there was zero evidence of O'Wan being assigned this vehicle, it was obviously a case of vehicular theft. It's like being found driving a car that does not belong to you, and the owner clearly states he never gave you permission to drive it. During the unauthorized usage of the vehicle, O'Wan had severely damaged it, leading it to written off and sold  by the department.

 

You're also implying, that a high ranking member of a government agency, should be let off with a warning, just because of their rank...? That is corruption itself, everyone is held to the same standards.

If you are implying that this is not an act of corruption on behalf of O'Wan, then you are a Anarcho-Communist. Where have you even obtained these inferences of precedence, you aren't employed by the LSFD, nor any form of government agency, due to your name missing from their public rosters. Do you even live in the Los Santos County? If you did, you would know the DPS was renamed to the LSFD many months ago. You're not even a proper journalist, due to your lack of research. 

You're a stooge. 

Name:RandomPerson

comment:You should be restricted from using internet. You either believe on your own lies or trying to drag attention on you. You are the real corrupt yourself. Also the part about racism is totally true. Point me a black person that holds high position in 'YOUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT' right now. Oh I forgot, you are wannabe nazi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Norm said:

Name:RandomPerson

comment:You should be restricted from using internet. You either believe on your own lies or trying to drag attention on you. You are the real corrupt yourself. Also the part about racism is totally true. Point me a black person that holds high position in 'YOUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT' right now. Oh I forgot, you are wannabe nazi.

Username: Klaus Wunnenberg
Comment: Delusional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Username: Klaus Wunnenberg
Comment: Captain O'Wan Golden literally stole a vehicle from the LSFD headquarters, and totaled it. You are telling me that is not an act of corruption? The efforts done to expose this corruption is very well deserving of a medal, such as those given to Antonio Johnson and Steven O'Reilly. Golden was under investigation by the Emergency Services Oversight Committee, and he was fired by myself because of the clear cut evidence. O'Wan Golden claimed to have been assigned a 2017 Mercedes-Benz G550 SUV that belonged to the department, by Chief Steven O'Reilly, O'Reilly directly denied these claims, and because there was zero evidence of O'Wan being assigned this vehicle, it was obviously a case of vehicular theft. It's like being found driving a car that does not belong to you, and the owner clearly states he never gave you permission to drive it. During the unauthorized usage of the vehicle, O'Wan had severely damaged it, leading it to written off and sold  by the department.

 

You're also implying, that a high ranking member of a government agency, should be let off with a warning, just because of their rank...? That is corruption itself, everyone is held to the same standards.

If you are implying that this is not an act of corruption on behalf of O'Wan, then you are a Anarcho-Communist. Where have you even obtained these inferences of precedence, you aren't employed by the LSFD, nor any form of government agency, due to your name missing from their public rosters. Do you even live in the Los Santos County? If you did, you would know the DPS was renamed to the LSFD many months ago. You're not even a proper journalist, due to your lack of research. 

You're a stooge. 

 

Name: Author

Comment: I write the news commissioner I dont speak on behalf of anyone, funny how you search for my name in rosters of government agencies Commissioner and slander me with baseless lies for a news article I wrote. were you going to try and fire me too ? Disgusting.

 

And no I never suggested for this matter to be let go because he is a high ranking member, however misusing a department vehicle is a minor offence, not corruption. You are just over reacting to make it seem like you have made an achievement while in reality you did nothing but fire a man for driving a vehicle around and awarded the people who snitched on him.

 

Also you claim that yes there is precedence to this, show us ? Show us one situation where a Commissioner personally fired an employee in a  government agency for misusing a vehicle.

Edited by doo2doo2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DrJoseEviI said:

If you are implying that this is not an act of corruption on behalf of O'Wan, then you are a Anarcho-Communist.

Name: ConcernedCitizen.

Comment: Here you are, again, with name calling and slandering other people. Stellar behaviour from a County Commissioner which is supposed to lead by example, as you put it yourself. Way to set an example there Commissioner Wunnenberg!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ambidextrous said:

name: azad

comment: KUMMÄÄ RÄPPÄÄ TÄÄLÄ AINA MÄ RÄPPÄÄ AIUBNA MÄ RÄPPÄ'Ä'N 

Username: jaakko

Comment: what fucking shoes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This comment has been hidden due to multiple spam reports

Spoiler

 

Name: 2374fb23

Comment: Guys, ever think that your package isn't satisfactory? Are you not pleasing the women that you meet? Feel like you could do with a boost? Well look no more, with the new ExpandDong pills by ShengZhen Co. you will be able to feel good about yourself in no time, only $12 a month and they get delivered straight to your door! Get them while stocks last at: ** Link has been removed due to multiple spam reports. **

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ItsMelodyy said:
  12 hours ago, DrJoseEviI said:

-If you are implying that this is not an act of corruption on behalf of O'Wan, then you are a Anarcho-Communist.-

 

Name: ConcernedCitizen.

Comment: Here you are, again, with name calling and slandering other people. Stellar behaviour from a County Commissioner which is supposed to lead by example, as you put it yourself. Way to set an example there Commissioner Wunnenberg!

Name: HapiiiJuan

Comment: STILL NOT THE DEFMATION!!!!!\

Edited by JSmartie
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: RoboCop

Comment: Honestly this happened 3 months ago, and it was pretty much solved already. Seems like Antonio Johnson is trying to get rid of the competiton, to get himself up there. He hasn't done shit in the past 5 months, yet he's being awarded for being such a great Firefighter.

Los Santos Fire Department has been lacking members for the past 4 years, yet nobody is working to a solution for it. Instead they discharge valuable members from their department. 

Also why is no action being taken against the robocops that were on duty that day and patrolling however for some reason not responding to Cap. Golden's numerous attempts of getting a hold of them trough 911 and the departmental radio? Seems like a bit of negligence of duty there. If ESOC's going to investigate an issue, the investigation should be executed properly. 

Other than that keep up the great work!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Makefoo said:

Name: RoboCop

Comment: Honestly this happened 3 months ago, and it was pretty much solved already. Seems like Antonio Johnson is trying to get rid of the competiton, to get himself up there. He hasn't done shit in the past 5 months, yet he's being awarded for being such a great Firefighter.

Los Santos Fire Department has been lacking members for the past 4 years, yet nobody is working to a solution for it. Instead they discharge valuable members from their department. 

Also why is no action being taken against the robocops that were on duty that day and patrolling however for some reason not responding to Cap. Golden's numerous attempts of getting a hold of them trough 911 and the departmental radio? Seems like a bit of negligence of duty there. If ESOC's going to investigate an issue, the investigation should be executed properly. 

Other than that keep up the great work!
 

 

Name:Capo Golden

Comment:I am glad they discharged me for no reason before I exposed all corruption in FD. I was going to resign eitherway, couldn't stay in a department where command barely shows up and having a chief that only comes around once a month. Also having some Captain with fetish who thinks Search & Rescue division could save whole earth. Fire department will be never fixed, it never did. We all know the fact, even If I did a little mistake that was never punishment-worthy but most likely a warning. I mean I understand having some nazi fuck as your county comissioner makes sense. I do also believe he targeted towards my race. Still find it hard to understand how it was ESOC report though. This Nazi comissioner really needs to do some research of what ESOC is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.