Ramyy

Can't join the game (Error [CD20])

Question

So I have been trying to join the server but it keeps kicking me with the following error:

"Error [CD20] Error downloading requested files. Timeout was reached. [Operation too slow. Less than 10 bytes/sec transferred in the last 10 seconds] [mods/xmas/rdtrain.dff]

I'm on windows 10, my download speed is always above 800kb/s. Anybody knows a way to fix it?

Edited by Ramyy

10 answers to this question

You can try uninstalling and deleting your server resources cache to force a redownload, nothing we can really do unfortunately. It's an issue in your network routing to our server.

You can delete your resource cache at Program Files/MTA/mods/deathmatch/resources/

Delete all the files/folders in there.

Updates: I've tried to reinstall MTA & GTA, I gave MTA access through the firewall, I rebooted multiple times with no solution.

I assume the rdtrain.dff is hosted at an external server and the file isn't available anymore or something, could anyone from the scripting team double check this one?

Thanks in advance.

44 minutes ago, Chaos said:

You can try uninstalling and deleting your server resources cache to force a redownload, nothing we can really do unfortunately. It's an issue in your network routing to our server.

You can delete your resource cache at Program Files/MTA/mods/deathmatch/resources/

Delete all the files/folders in there.

I tried that and it isn't working 😕