DrJoseEviI

[PRESS RELEASE] LSIA Update and O'Wan Golden.

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

Name:Captain Owan Golden.

Comment:You are the real corrupt yourself. I'll be taking this situation to courts and publish a press release soon.

Username: Klaus Wunnenberg
Comment: Go ahead.

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

Name:Captain Owan Golden.

Comment:You are the real corrupt yourself. I'll be taking this situation to courts and publish a press release soon.

Name: iHateRicers

Comment: I illegally took a vehicle from the FD but you guys are corrupt

Name: SM

Comment: I'm glad to see Commissioner Wunnenberg clamping down on these corrupt government officials. Good riddance, I'm glad that it's finally bite him in the arse. What goes around comes around. 

55 minutes ago, bigtone said:

Name: bignick

Comment: make weed legal we lacking yo

State-with-Reform-678x381.jpg

''Alright, Heisenstein'' -ricky lafleur

Comment: Drug laws are beyond the county’s reach, these are state and federal government issues. Even if possible, I would never propose legalization of a lazy drug to the council.

1 minute ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Comment: Drug laws are beyond the county’s reach, these are state and federal government issues. Even if possible, I would never propose legalization of a lazy drug to the council.

name: bignick

Comment: AY MAN WHAT DO I DO TO THESE 5 KILOS OF WEED THEN

Name: Spaniard4321

Username: Please ensure LSIA management consistently offer pilot training programs, especially for emergency services.

34 minutes ago, JameZ said:

Name: J. Campbell

Comment: I'm truly not disappointed as you continue to show your real colors Wunnenberg, accusing people and defaming them for the sake of improving your incompetent reputation. Now let's address some of the false allegations you put in this poorly written press release:

So is this why in your entire term as an elected council member, you have done absolutely NOTHING apart from being a burden to the council, but even neglected the same campaign goals you ran for and achieved nothing.

The report was never ignored as you claimed and it was forwarded to the Emergency Oversight Committee at the time which lacked members and thereof a press release was made seeking new members. No applications were sent except for one that didn't meet the basic requirements, so the investigation was instead forwarded to Fire Chief O'Reilly who took care of it. It's an amateur tactic to re-handle an old report since as we all know, you've got nothing to do apart from talking down on people.

What have you even accomplished? Look at your predecessors accomplishments in the same time frame you were given and compare it to what you've "done" then come back around. I'm honestly ashamed of how low you've gotten after getting a position of power, and I won't be surprised if you're soon enough found to be in violation of different county regulations as you're in my eyes very incompetent. Nobody will ever forget the real Wunnenberg who sat as a burden in the council for an entire term without even approaching his own people! You're absolute fake news.

Comment: You’re lazy, Mr.Cambell. You have no grounds to accuse me of anything. My entire campaign has been anti-corruption, and so it has been one of my main focuses. A council can not function with a incompetent leader, which is why I was unable to achieve much success due to your laziness, overruled the will of the able. My time in office so far has consisted of:

1. Completing the mandatory reinstatement of government security which YOU IGNORED.

2. Completing the mandatory reinstatement of LSIA which is mandated BY LAW, left IGNORED, BY YOU.

3. Obtaining a fully elected council, which you failed to do.

4. Creation of a public access transparency TV program.

5. Renewing the government contracts as mandated.

6. Renewing the government budgets as mandated.

7. Actually making an effort to meet with government leaders to discuss issues, such as my first meeting with the Chief of Police.

8. Mopping up your ignored ESOC investigation against O’Wan Golden.

9. Following up with the LSPD, to ensure active transparency remains.

tell me Mister Cambell, why have my first two months been far more productive then the one month or so you sat in office for? You merely rode the coat tails of James Bradford.

As the Commissioner, you are the head of the Emergency Oversight Committee, if they fail to act then you must act for them! You are lazy and your excuse is you lacked man power, well you are no man yourself! A leader does not make excuses, a leader acts in the interest of the public. I was in the council, when you were given the rank of Interim Commissioner, the entire council was AGAINST YOU because they knew you were incompetent. Your way was laissez faire, responding only when asked, and you resigned because of your laziness, serving less than two months in office. If you cared about this County you would’ve campaigned and attempted to get elected, but you didn’t. I made no baseless or false allegations against Golden, there was no proof of him being given this vehicle for personal use, and those who he said granted him permission to use it as his own, denied that they did.

You had no promises to this county because you were never elected, you were given the status as TEMPORARY Commissioner because Bradford resigned, I have more respect for Bradford than you because he at least made an effort. 

I’ve been in office for longer than you have, and I’ve achieved a million times more than you ever will. I have never broken a single promise to this date, within my two months in office, just because I have yet to accomplish them within the moment I took office does it mean I have broken them, no no my dear boy. This County will continue to see more of me, and they will witness first hand, each and every promise being fulfilled.

You are a fraud, a sham, a liar and most importantly, pathetic.

Edited by DrJoseEviI

Comment: How do you even have the audacity to talk anymore after all the bullcrap you spewed?

13 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

A council can not function with a incompetent leader, which is why I was unable to achieve much success due to your laziness, overruled the will of the able. 

So your excuse for not doing anything during your entire term as an elected council member, during both Commissioner Bradford and my term, was that I'm "incompetent" as you allege? Truly convincing for the people Wunnenberg, you just prove your own guilt yourself yet you have the audacity to name other people.

15 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Completing the mandatory reinstatement of government security which YOU IGNORED.

Not even sure what you mean here and if you have evidence that I ignored it please do provide it for the public.

16 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Completing the mandatory reinstatement of LSIA which is mandated BY LAW, left IGNORED, BY YOU.

This was not ignored and was being discussed until we could find a suitable leader, no former leader at the time was interested in the position. (( Under FT talks to remove the faction, so I was completely tied OOC'ly and therefore I couldn't handle it IC'ly. ))

19 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Obtaining a fully elected council, which you failed to do.

4. Creation of a public access transparency TV program.

5. Renewing the government contracts as mandated.

6. Renewing the government budgets as mandated.

7. Actually making an effort to meet with government leaders to discuss issues, such as my first meeting with the Chief of Police.

8. Mopping up your ignored ESOC investigation against O’Wan Golden.

9. Following up with the LSPD, to ensure active transparency remains.

So far everything you've done was meet up with the LSPD Chief and re-open an investigation that was already handled for the sake of gaining reputation, none of the other points you've mentioned have even been achieved.

21 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

As the Commissioner, you are the head of the Emergency Oversight Committee, if they fail to act then you must act for them! You are lazy and your excuse is you lacked man power, well you are no man yourself! A leader does not make excuses, a leader acts in the interest of the public

I'm not sure if you can read or you just like to ignore facts as usual, but nobody from the ESOC was able to handle it at the time and it was heavily understaffed, instead of ignoring the report it was followed up with Fire Chief O'Reilly, so quit spewing bullcrap.

23 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

I was in the council, when you were given the rank of Interim Commissioner, the entire council was AGAINST YOU because they knew you were incompetent. Your way was laissez faire, responding only when asked, and you resigned because of your laziness, serving less than two months in office. If you cared about this County you would’ve campaigned and attempted to get elected

Just proves my point again, you let your unjust personal hatred towards someone affect your job and as a result you've achieved nothing and neglected your duties as a council member. Go and read the previous press releases, the finance initiative I created to help supporting business owners and then accuse me of being lazy. Despite all the hate from the inactive elected council at the time (except for Mr. Hector who was actually doing something), I continued to perform my duties. However I thought I'd step away from politics and allow for someone to do a better job than I did, but this was clearly not what happened.

27 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

I made no baseless or false allegations against Golden, there was no proof of him being given this vehicle for personal use, and those who he said granted him permission to use it as his own, denied that they did.

I never said you mentioned any baseless allegations against him, seems like you love to misinterpret most things.

28 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

You had no promises to this county because you were never elected, you were given the status as TEMPORARY Commissioner because Bradford resigned, I have more respect for Bradford than you because he at least made an effort. 

I’ve been in office for longer than you have, and I’ve achieved a million times more than you ever will. I have never broken a single promise to this date, within my two months in office, just because I have yet to accomplish them within the moment I took office does it mean I have broken them, no no my dear boy. This County will continue to see more of me, and they will witness first hand, each and every promise being fulfilled.

You are a fraud, a sham, a liar and most importantly, pathetic.

Wrong, wrong and wrong. I rightfully became the County Spokesman and was found fit to be promoted to the Deputy Commissioner and as a result I assisted Commissioner Bradford with the rest of his term, you're just letting your unjust self hatred affect your job and it will only put you down the sewers Wunnenberg. And as for the ridiculous sentence you've wrote here:

32 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

I’ve achieved a million times more than you ever will. I have never broken a single promise to this date

Your record as a council member testifies, you are the laziest and filthiest man ever Wunnenberg.

59 minutes ago, JameZ said:

Comment: How do you even have the audacity to talk anymore after all the bullcrap you spewed?

So your excuse for not doing anything during your entire term as an elected council member, during both Commissioner Bradford and my term, was that I'm "incompetent" as you allege? Truly convincing for the people Wunnenberg, you just prove your own guilt yourself yet you have the audacity to name other people.

Not even sure what you mean here and if you have evidence that I ignored it please do provide it for the public.

This was not ignored and was being discussed until we could find a suitable leader, no former leader at the time was interested in the position. (( Under FT talks to remove the faction, so I was completely tied OOC'ly and therefore I couldn't handle it IC'ly. ))

So far everything you've done was meet up with the LSPD Chief and re-open an investigation that was already handled for the sake of gaining reputation, none of the other points you've mentioned have even been achieved.

I'm not sure if you can read or you just like to ignore facts as usual, but nobody from the ESOC was able to handle it at the time and it was heavily understaffed, instead of ignoring the report it was followed up with Fire Chief O'Reilly, so quit spewing bullcrap.

Just proves my point again, you let your unjust personal hatred towards someone affect your job and as a result you've achieved nothing and neglected your duties as a council member. Go and read the previous press releases, the finance initiative I created to help supporting business owners and then accuse me of being lazy. Despite all the hate from the inactive elected council at the time (except for Mr. Hector who was actually doing something), I continued to perform my duties. However I thought I'd step away from politics and allow for someone to do a better job than I did, but this was clearly not what happened.

I never said you mentioned any baseless allegations against him, seems like you love to misinterpret most things.

Wrong, wrong and wrong. I rightfully became the County Spokesman and was found fit to be promoted to the Deputy Commissioner and as a result I assisted Commissioner Bradford with the rest of his term, you're just letting your unjust self hatred affect your job and it will only put you down the sewers Wunnenberg. And as for the ridiculous sentence you've wrote here:

Your record as a council member testifies, you are the laziest and filthiest man ever Wunnenberg.

Comment: Oh please, you haven’t even bothered studying the existing County Charter, ordinances and resolutions. If you did, you’d know LSIA is forced to exist, it is ratified. It is the duty of the County Commissioner to ensure it continues to operate, which is what I have done. You would also know it is the duty of the County Commissioner to work with the council to reinstate the Public Security Service, which is what I have done, because you failed to do so.

PSS Resolution

LSIA Preservation

You were selected to be the temporary County Commissioner because you were the next in line for it, you didn’t achieve the position at all, it’s like a child being born into a wealthy family.  Regarding the ESOC report, I was asked by the LSFD to handle it because no one else did, they even complained on how it was left ignored for so long, so don’t give me this malarkey that it was already handled. I’ll publish the transcripts of the report in this Press Release before I retire for the night.

So far I have been doing what you failed to do, and I’ve actually been working on improving things. Your only “credible” example of doing something in office is this excuse for a “finance incentive” all you did was create a duplicate version of the already existing loan system with more limitations, but this time it has discriminatory criteria, based on age, criminal history, mental health and education. You infact made it harder for younger entrepreneurs and citizens rehabilitated by the Justice System who are looking to start their own business to do so. All you did was add more needless bureaucracy and unfair requirements to a loan system, that should be non-discriminatory. Any citizen of this county should be able to take out a loan, as long as they have a realistic plan or collateral to pay it back. I will actually address this issue to the council this weekend, by proposing the removal of your discriminatory loan system and instituting a fair one, as promised in my campaign, to provide proper financial support to all.

You claim my actions are based off unjust hatred, well you are wrong. My actions are based off public interest and justice. You clearly lack any type of leadership skills due to your overt laziness. You’ve failed to fulfill almost every duty you had while in office, and every noteworthy thing you did do was purely adding additional layers of bureaucracy to already existing systems. You were the Temporary Commissioner who didn’t care to stick around till the end of your term, you’re a quitter and a loser. There’s nothing to compare about what we’ve done in office thus far, other than time itself (myself lasting longer). You’ve done next to nothing and I have been working everyday, and providing frequent press releases detailing every step myself and others have taken to restore this County.

Shame on you.

Edited by DrJoseEviI

9 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Comment: Oh please, you haven’t even bothered studying the existing County Charter, ordinances and resolutions. If you did, you’d know LSIA is forced to exist, it is ratified. It is the duty of the County Commissioner to ensure it continues to operate, which is what I have done. You would also know it is the duty of the County Commissioner to work with the council to reinstate the Public Security Service, which is what I have done, because you failed to do so.

PSS Resolution

LSIA Preservation

You were selected to be the temporary County Commissioner because you were the next in line for it, you didn’t achieve the position at all, it’s like a child being born into a wealthy family.  Regarding the ESOC report, I was asked by the LSFD to handle it because no one else did, they even complained on how it was left ignored for so long, so don’t give me this malarkey that it was already handled. I’ll publish the transcripts of the report in this Press Release before I retire for the night.

So far I have been doing what you failed to do, and I’ve actually been working on improving things. Your only “credible” example of doing something in office is this excuse for a “finance incentive” all you did was create a duplicate version of the already existing loan system with more limitations, but this time it has discriminatory criteria, based on age, criminal history, mental health and education. You infact made it harder for younger entrepreneurs and citizens rehabilitated by the Justice System who are looking to start their own business to do so. All you did was add more needless bureaucracy and unfair requirements to a loan system, that should be non-discriminatory. Any citizen of this county should be able to take out a loan, as long as they have a realistic plan or collateral to pay it back. I will actually address this issue to the council this weekend, by proposing the removal of your discriminatory loan system and instituting a fair one, as promised in my campaign, to provide proper financial support to all.

You claim my actions are based off unjust hatred, well you are wrong. My actions are based off public interest and justice. You clearly lack any type leadership skills due to your overt laziness. You’ve failed to fulfill almost every duty you had while in office, and every noteworthy thing you did do was purely adding additional layers of bureaucracy to already existing systems. You were the Temporary Commissioner who didn’t care to stick around till the end of your term, you’re a quitter and a loser. There’s nothing to compare about what we’ve done in office thus far, other than time itself (myself lasting longer). You’ve done next to nothing and I have been working everyday, and providing frequent press release detailing every step myself and others have taken to restore this County.

Shame on you.

Comment: If you were awake at the time you were a council member you'd know that the Executive Protection Detail was instead formed under the Los Santos Police Department and served the role of PSS, which is why it was removed in the first place. You can also stop speculating as to why I was selected as the County Commissioner, because as if you seeked for facts I was promoted to the position of "Deputy Commissioner" which by the way, had nothing to do with my previous position as a spokesman. You're just delusional and extremely upset that your little scandal was exposed here, and there's a difference in the business initiative which since you're clearly retarded and you fail to read things, the initiative doesn't act as a financial loan in money, and the civilian who applies does not pay any fees whatsoever even after shutting down their business, as the property instead would be given to the government and allow someone to make use of it. So get off your arrogant high horse.

Furthermore, you keep accusing me of being incompetent yet your voice was never heard as a council member even criticising me, if you truly cared about your county and you thought I was incompetent you'd have done something about it, instead you wait until the position is clear and then spew your lies to get the position. You're just full of talk, but you never do anything. Everyone knows who you are and your racist past, and the truth shall not be suppressed.

42 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

Name: James Sullivan

Comment: Our government is a fucking mess #Brexit

Name: Charlie Carter.

Comment: Think the UK's got one over on us though. haha

45 minutes ago, JameZ said:

Comment: If you were awake at the time you were a council member you'd know that the Executive Protection Detail was instead formed under the Los Santos Police Department and served the role of PSS, which is why it was removed in the first place. You can also stop speculating as to why I was selected as the County Commissioner, because as if you seeked for facts I was promoted to the position of "Deputy Commissioner" which by the way, had nothing to do with my previous position as a spokesman. You're just delusional and extremely upset that your little scandal was exposed here, and there's a difference in the business initiative which since you're clearly retarded and you fail to read things, the initiative doesn't act as a financial loan in money, and the civilian who applies does not pay any fees whatsoever even after shutting down their business, as the property instead would be given to the government and allow someone to make use of it. So get off your arrogant high horse.

Furthermore, you keep accusing me of being incompetent yet your voice was never heard as a council member even criticising me, if you truly cared about your county and you thought I was incompetent you'd have done something about it, instead you wait until the position is clear and then spew your lies to get the position. You're just full of talk, but you never do anything. Everyone knows who you are and your racist past, and the truth shall not be suppressed.

You are a Communist then. Your loan system consists of the county purchasing property, KEEPING it and leeching off the tax dollars of the business owner. This loan system does not support private ownership and makes it harder for more people to become a business owner. This system is just Communism, government owned property, operated by the worker, no private ownership.

The only scandal exposed here is yours. Read the PSS Resolution and LSIA Preservation. The PSS Resolution clearly points out that the EPD is NOT a permanent replacement for the PSS, it states the PSS is suspended until evaluated by the Commissioner and Council. You are proving your laziness, exposing the fact you did not evaluate the PSS and relied on the EPD. The EPD takes up valuable police resources and time, time that can be spent working on investigations, patrols, processing documents, protecting the public and performing other law enforcement priorities. You are a nobody and a loser, who is also a Communist and an abuser. Communism is a threat to traditional capitalism and democracy, which is what a true American values the most. 

If you want to make a difference, go campaign for office. Don’t sit here and try to lie to the public, you slob. You complain yet you do nothing about it, take a hint and make an effort you slacker. There are much needed changes and improvements that this County should have, so I stood up to the podium and had proven myself to the public, and I can firmly say I have yet to let them down. I saw there is change needed, so I’m making those changes. You saw work, and thought it was to much, so you GAVE UP and resigned. I doubt you stand any chance of being elected after this display of immaturity and tom-foolery on your behalf. You’re full of excuses, so your PERSONAL opinion about me, does not hold any value to me. I just felt the need to respond to you, so I can keep the public aware and not be mislead by your trickery. You’ve done nothing so you’ve achieved nothing, except you tarnishing the only little bit of dignity and credibility you had left.

Good day to you, sir. I must get back to work, there are more important things that require my attention, like actually fixing this County.

1 minute ago, DrJoseEviI said:

You are a Communist then. Your loan system consists of the county purchasing property, KEEPING it and leeching off the tax dollars of the business owner. This loan system does not support private ownership and makes it harder for more people to become a business owner. This system is just Communism, government owned property, operated by the worker, no private ownership.

The only scandal exposed here is yours. Read the PSS Resolution and LSIA Preservation. The PSS Resolution clearly points out that the EPD is NOT a permanent replacement for the PSS, it states the PSS is suspended until evaluated by the Commissioner and Council. You are proving your laziness, exposing the fact you did not evaluate the PSS and relied on the EPD. The EPD takes up valuable police resources and time, time that can be spent working on investigations, patrols, processing documents, protecting the public and performing other law enforcement priorities. You are a nobody and a loser, who is also a Communist and an abuser. Communism is a threat to traditional capitalism and democracy, which is what a true American values the most. 

If you want to make a difference, go campaign for office. Don’t sit here and try to lie to the public, you slob. You complain yet you do nothing about it, take a hint and make an effort you slacker. There are much needed changes and improvements that this County should have, so I stood up to the podium and had proven myself to the public, and I can firmly say I have yet to let them down. I saw there is change needed, so I’m making those changes. You saw work, and thought it was to much, so you GAVE UP and resigned. I doubt you stand any chance of being elected after this display of immaturity and tom-foolery on your behalf. You’re full of excuses, so your PERSONAL opinion about me, does not hold any value to me. I just felt the need to respond to you, so I can keep the public aware and not be mislead by your trickery. You’ve done nothing so you’ve achieved nothing, except you tarnishing the only little bit of dignity and credibility you had left.

Good day to you, sir. I must get back to work, there are more important things that require my attention, like actually fixing this County.

Name: ConcernedCitizen.

Comment: Is this how you talk to every one of your government's former staff members and this State's citizens or what?

3 minutes ago, ItsMelodyy said:

Name: Charlie Carter.

Comment: Think the UK's got one over on us though. haha

Name: James Sullivan

Comment: Quote me again you autistic pampers wet wipe, you'll be getting Batista bombed into a barber's chair, short back and sides with a slit in the eyebrow by my mate paki Az providing Turkey's finest trims in Bradford.