Chaos

Server Event - 2019

Which server wide event should we do?  

109 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which server wide event should we do?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/27/2019 at 06:49 AM

6 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Seems people love a good flood, but a BBQ event would be fun. Why not a flood during a BBQ, caused by an earthquake? Lul.

earthquake following with a nuclear plant explosion at docks then a meteor hits LS which causes flooding then after a week Metallica comes to Santa Marina beach to morale citizens of LS

ps:billie eilish or xxxtentacion concert might do too

Edited by Norm

Please don't pick flood because remember when everyone picked the fuel shortage event it was pain in the arse don't be silly.

5 hours ago, BackPack said:

Please don't pick flood because remember when everyone picked the fuel shortage event it was pain in the arse don't be silly.

And? Some things may not be enjoyable for everyone, but the flood is probably the best out of all four because it has the potential to be a very long-lasting, fun event.

5 hours ago, BackPack said:

you're the type of guy to enjoy a BBQ event xD

flood/earthquake pls

a flood can last over a span of a few days but an earthquake's probably gonna be like 30 seconds though the aftermath can be somewhat challenging and interesting to deal with as it could lead to a fire (such as in the san francisco earthquake but not on that big of a scale) or a flood/tsunami from the plates in the ocean near santa maria fucking themselves over 

if anything just don't choose the other two options

Based off the poll current votes, i'd like to display this video that might help admins as well as the players to have a more immersive roleplay experience with this flood. This event should be FUN for everyone involved, but at the same time, have real consequences for those who don't give it much care. Before you venture into the flooded areas, or survive in the dry land, by helping the communities that might form as time goes on (if this goes as a week long event that has a set flood height, you should always prepare yourself.)

I know some of you won't take as much care into it as others might, and you might find this either a great event, or a bad one depending on your tastes, but overall, if it proceeds (idk if votes are still on-going), roleplaying accordingly is of major importance. And your character might end up doing things it never expected/wanted to in times of need ;) . Hope we get some feedback from GAT/UAT about this, a lot of hype about the roleplay me, and the people i know might be able to experience and create for others! :D 

Look at this as a opportunity for roleplay different from the usual run of the mill drive to stacks, and as a opportunity to meet new players, and find yourself in other roleplay hubs you never had the chance to experience!

Yes, i'm really into doomsday preparation and natural catastrophes.

Spoiler

P.S.: I've checked the height in my mapping server, if it reaches 15.3~15.9 Z height (mapping server) it would be enough to keep a large portion of the land below water, which are the lower height areas, such as the areas near the beach, that would surely be submerged, while keeping most of the high areas available for players to roam/rp in for the week (if you do the week thing instead of a quick ending event that some won't be able to attend). (P.S.: Pls make fuel and food shortage so players have don't have it easy and makes some struggling roleplay, making them rely of a black market, the military/LSPD/LSFD/GOV and themselves :D)

P.S. 2: If y'all want help with this hmu af bois. The hype is real!

Edited by TheNeonGuy

On 5/24/2019 at 8:41 PM, ThatGuy said:

Seems people love a good flood, but a BBQ event would be fun. Why not a flood during a BBQ, caused by an earthquake? Lul.

Flood during a BBQ at a beach festival, caused by an earthquake. 🤓