DarkGlasses

Character Kill Appeal - Roy Baker

1 hour ago, Sc0ttie said:

Can confirm and jump into this. During the situation, the bikes out front were black, orange, with a hit of red and gold. This is due to the bandidos colors. There were 2 of these bikes out front at the time however and they clearly state 'Bandidos MC' on the skin. Beyond that there was a blue bike, a blackbike, a grey bike, a pink bike, and finally a grey bike with a yellow stripe down the middle. Those are all the bikes in possession of the club that could of possibly been out front of the club at the time. I cant remember which ones were, but I'll send a screenshot later in the day of the Bandidos skin bike and show that it's almost impossible to miss ID as our logo is plastered on it. 

PS. I'm russell and you tried to setup an ambush on my bar. So you know exactly who I am

I have a screenshot of the bike at the bar, I’ll post it shortly. Also no, idk Who you are, never met you. 

7 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Unitts hasn’t confirmed anything on this appeal so idk what you’re on about. If he has “confirmed” anything he needs to say it here so I can respond to it. Again, my “claims” about your bike are not false. I was told you drive a black and red bike, I saw one at the bar so that’s how I figured you were in the area. I didn’t metagame any name tag, because I didn’t see any either, you’re just delusional lmao. 

I’m delusional now LOL.

Then how did you know I was in the bush if you can’t see my skin through the bush due the game texture, especially if realistically talking at 2am you wouldn’t be able to anyway.

Not only you found me in less than 180 seconds, but considering you just said you didn’t see any nametag and didn’t see me through the bush, how did you know I was in the bush? You said you drove up close to make sure I was in the bush which you didn’t because I haven’t heard you or your vehicle, but if you did, what have it away that I was in the bush? Surely not a bike that is parked in Angel Pine.

@Sc0ttie confirmed The Bandidos do not possess any bike red and black and mine was left in angel pine. How you managed to find me is beyond me. If you actually believe your claims have legs to stand on then the only one to be delusional is yourself lol.

Unitts confirmed in his first post that he had evidence suggesting you were in a different location than mine, he asked you to post evidence of how you found me, in 3 pages you went on and on, not once you posted a piece of evidence to back up any claim you made, you totally failed to do that. You also just confirmed yourself you metagamed my location, at this point the only way you could have found me was via OOC means, because it appears you made a b line to where I was hiding from the top of the road. Keep posting, because the more you post in this appeal and the more you give me ammunition and evidence.

Didn’t see my skin or my nametag while I was hiding in a bush, yet you decide to drive up close to inspect a random bush in the middle of the countryside.

Get out of here lol.

16 minutes ago, DarkGlasses said:

I’m delusional now LOL.

Then how did you know I was in the bush if you can’t see my skin through the bush due the game texture, especially if realistically talking at 2am you wouldn’t be able to anyway.

Not only you found me in less than 180 seconds, but considering you just said you didn’t see any nametag and didn’t see me through the bush, how did you know I was in the bush? You said you drove up close to make sure I was in the bush which you didn’t because I haven’t heard you or your vehicle, but if you did, what have it away that I was in the bush? Surely not a bike that is parked in Angel Pine.

@Sc0ttie confirmed The Bandidos do not possess any bike red and black and mine was left in angel pine. How you managed to find me is beyond me. If you actually believe your claims have legs to stand on then the only one to be delusional is yourself lol.

Unitts confirmed in his first post that he had evidence suggesting you were in a different location than mine, he asked you to post evidence of how you found me, in 3 pages you went on and on, not once you posted a piece of evidence to back up any claim you made, you totally failed to do that. You also just confirmed yourself you metagamed my location, at this point the only way you could have found me was via OOC means, because it appears you made a b line to where I was hiding from the top of the road. Keep posting, because the more you post in this appeal and the more you give me ammunition and evidence.

Didn’t see my skin or my nametag while I was hiding in a bush, yet you decide to drive up close to inspect a random bush in the middle of the countryside.

Get out of here lol.

YapaX4J.png

Calm your tits buddy lol, may not be your bike, this was near the bar, which made me assume you were in the area, this is the bike I was on about. Theres no evidence I need to post. Bushes dont hide you entirely in MTA, nor in real life, I spotted you easily. I've hidden in bushes before on MTA, and I have had to follow the same precedence. They don't fully conceal you unless you're wearing camo to blend in with the ground. I saw your skin, thats for sure. Didn't see your name tag. If you actually read my first few posts, you'll know that.

Edited by DrJoseEviI

You must be kidding me lol.

That is black and ORANGE, with a red seat. That bike with those color, there are at least 3 of them looking the same in front of the Bandidos MC in Dillimore. Have you seen any bike like that in Angel Pine or when you came to see us? No.

You even went after The Bandidos and you should know full well that those colors belong to their MC as the patch on their back is bright orange and black. This is a joke honestly.

39 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

4 minutes ago, DarkGlasses said:

You must be kidding me lol.

That is black and ORANGE, with a red seat. That bike with those color, there are at least 3 of them looking the same in front of the Bandidos MC in Dillimore. Have you seen any bike like that in Angel Pine or when you came to see us? No.

You even went after The Bandidos and you should know full well that those colors belong to their MC as the patch on their back is bright orange and black. This is a joke honestly.

Idk anything about the bandidos. I saw a bike that was black, and it had red on it, thats all I needed. I'm not a biker weeaboo, like yourself.

Edited by DrJoseEviI

You don’t know anything about The Bandidos? Why you killed them then hahaha? Edvar must have given you information about them and the bikes they were riding, the colors of their patches which were exactly the same matching description of the bike you posted. No other explanation on how you tracked them down and identified them. It looks to me that you have done something to gain an unfair advantage overall, I mean I was warned that you play dirty but damn, never expected this. Not sure how you identified them if you don’t know anything about the Bandidos as you claim.

I’d like to test the bush thing claim you made to see right through. Because as you can see in my screenshots from the original post, even I can’t see myself on the screen. I am very confident you traced my exact position via admin command at this point to be completely honest.

Can you also stop calling us names please?

“I’m not a biker weeaboo, like yourself.”

It’s getting very silly, you’re an admin and you’re acting far from professional. You’ve done fuck all in this entire report to prove an ounce of your claims and have been more than happy to call us any sort of name, not sure if you’re trying to get a reaction out of us, rich considering you complained about our behaviour a few posts ago. To be honest it’s a disgraceful that you’re using derogatory terms and telling people to fuck off, let’s add this to the count of metagame and it’s not looking great all this.

Edited by DarkGlasses

You don’t know anything about The Bandidos? Why you killed them then hahaha?

+

Edvar must have given you information about them and the bikes they were riding, the colors of their patches which were exactly the same matching description of the bike you posted.

Ray Hall here, member of Bandidos. When they killed us, we were in a tinted, blue Subaru Impreza at ~2AM. So they had no idea who we are. That car was never parked at the club in Dillimore or somewhere around it. Once they saw the car, they started shooting. The supervising admin told me we "looked suspicious" to them, that's why they shot. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by rosemarie

Just now, rosemarie said:

+

Ray Hall here, member of Bandidos. When they killed us, we were in a tinted, blue Subaru Impreza at ~2AM. So they had no idea who we are. That car was never parked at the club in Dillimore or somewhere around it. One they saw the car, they started shooting. The supervising admin told me we "looked suspicious" to them, that's why they shot. 🤷‍♀️

So if that was an unmarked police vehicle they were gonna shoot it up just because it looked suspicious or the windows were tinted? He just said he didn’t even know The Bandidos, why the fuck then would he kill them all is beyond me.

Lmfao I’m done, this is retarded.

Again, I'm not held to any professional standard. This is a matter between me and you, I'm not representing the entirety of the staff team right now, despite what you might think. You're complaining about my attitude, so I'll complain about yours, there's no end to it. Fire is met with fire. I've done nothing unfair, you just don't like it so it is unfair to you. I never tracked down the bandidos, I tracked you down. You're so arrogant you can't acknowledge anything I'm saying and being able to comprehend it logically. I was informed you drive a black and red bike, I found that black and red bike in the area, so I assumed you were in the area. 

I don't care about the semantics of biker roleplay, and their culture, or their colors, I saw a black and red bike, so I assumed it was yours. If the people in the blue sultan were bandidos, then I already explaind why they got shot. They were masked up, witnessed us about to ambush the bar, then as we drove off due to us being seen botched it, they began chasing after us, so we sprayed them to lose the tail, couldn't lose them in a van that maxes out at 80kmh

Edited by DrJoseEviI