DarkGlasses

Character Kill Appeal - Roy Baker

1 minute ago, DrJoseEviI said:

I'm not showing any disrespectful attitude, I'm telling you things the way they are. If he does not want to read my replies,  that is HIS mistake, if he want's to make frivolous claims of metagame, along with you, that is your choice. 

I'm the one being treated poorly here, you clearly have other things on your agenda. I wanted to provide some roleplay and business, Roy clearly didn't, thats the way he wanted it to be, now his IC behaviour is trickling into his OOC attitude on this appeal, which is TRUE.

An attitude completely disregarding of development of other players.  You're not being treated poorly, and to make that claim while assuming others have an agenda is also belittling.  You wanted to provide roleplay and business by shooting the guy in a bush?  Trying to downplay his attitude as you sit here and say you don't care about the merger because is doesn't BENEFIT you is counterproductive to your argument that you wanted roleplay.  There is evidence in the logs of Roy telling his allies to stand down against Cliff Town, and you've STILL failed to mention why you popped Roy.

4 minutes ago, Townie said:

An attitude completely disregarding of development of other players.  You're not being treated poorly, and to make that claim while assuming others have an agenda is also belittling.  You wanted to provide roleplay and business by shooting the guy in a bush?  Trying to downplay his attitude as you sit here and say you don't care about the merger because is doesn't BENEFIT you is counterproductive to your argument that you wanted roleplay.  There is evidence in the logs of Roy telling his allies to stand down against Cliff Town, and you've STILL failed to mention why you popped Roy.

You’re clearly leaving out my replies to to further your argument. I offered business to Roy, he turned it around and plotted to KILL Earl, so Earl struck first, what is wrong with that? I already said why I killed Roy, and I’ll say it for the tenth time: ROY planned to Kill EARL, so EARL KILLED ROY.

youre being way to defensive dude, honestly none of this would have happened if Roy didn’t get cocky with Earl and Gabriel. We wanted business, he didn’t. 

Edited by DrJoseEviI

1 minute ago, DrJoseEviI said:

You’re clearly leaving out my replies to to further your argument. I offered business to Roy, he turned it around and plotted to KILL Earl, so Earl struck first, what is wrong with that? I already said why I killed Roy, and I’ll say it for the tenth time: ROY planned to Kill EARL, so EARL KILLED ROY.

You're ignoring what I'm writing.  Roy didn't want Earl dead because if he did he would've went up Chilliad with me on the suicide mission.  You forget that doing shit like what you did to Roy would piss off the other faction bosses...  I guess the world revolves around you and the Clifftown Mob.

28 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Go ahead and not read, your mistake. I was never told anything by Salsa's character in my faction, keep trying to throw me under the bus lmao. Your IC personality of being hot headed really trickles into your OOC attitude. This claim makes no sense either. Salsa wanted to merge his faction with yours, how does that benefit me at all? I literally don't care about your faction merger.

You’re twisting this big time knowing what you did. You came in our bar with Salsa while Salsa was on his CLIFFTOWN character. Salsa then PMed me to OOCly test the ground for a possible merge of our factions under the jackals’s patch. We SET UP THE RP AT THE CLUB, and conveniently you used him as your inside mole. Salsa had no other reason to randomly show up st our clubhouse as he was rping with you on his Clifftown character. You (whether is you both or not, couldn’t care less at this point) took advantage of that. If this isn’t mixing then I’d like anybody else to tell me what this is. You keep saying you drove up to the bush, I must be really that stupid if I just stood there after hearing you coming up to the bush with your truck.

The mixing, the metagaming, the freeze of The Bandidos while being shot at, there are multiple counts against you here. If you can’t see anything wrong with this then I really don’t know what to tell you. If I was you, I would have not involved Edvar to gain further advantage on the rp as he had already engaged it with his previous character. This is metagaming goddamn it lol, add it to the bush situation and it’s a massive cluster of bullshit.

And to be honest it keeps coming across that you and Salsa have all your characters knowing each other somehow, like when Edvar told the Jackals to vouch for Klaus when he was running for commissioner, now he seems to be also in Earl’s pocket, and conveniently he shows up to play as a mole. Sorry but I don’t buy this bullshit man.

And tell me how is being talked out of retaliation actually means planning to kill someone?

Talking about cocky attitude when I feel like I'm being lied at. Thank you for the touch.

You were nowhere near where I was, there was NO CAR nearby, you shot me from the distance as well. I’m sure you have a footage of your gameplay that can prove your claim right to contrast the evidence Unitts mentioned of you being far down the road? This is about honesty and I really don’t see much of it in this whole ordeal. I don’t see how my attitude has anything to do with my character’s behaviour, it’s irrelevant and I don’t know if I should take it as if you’re trying to imply anything of any relevance, but it’s petty to even mention after what I’ve been put through with this bullshit lol.

I am annoyed and frustrated because I know you’re lying man, I got nothing against you personally but I expect to be treated with fairness and honesty, you carry a staff badge that should do justice to RP and the way all this scene got you to come across is as you’ve abused your powers to freeze the car, to locate me and to justify your killing spree. Your faction thread has been inactive for over a month, that only day I see you folks online mass murdering takes place, you then want to sugar coat it with Roy being close to cops (such a poor argument tbh considering your identity was already known as you acted reckless in a place Roy told you was equipped with Sparta security cameras). So I don’t see how Roy could have compromised Earl even further. And matter of fact it’s just another contrasting fact you mentioned. You set your heart in killing Roy the moment you were told he was close to coos yet you have Edvar call him to say he got attacked by you as a warning? What is there to warn about? Such an illogical bullshit roleplay this is. I hope rather than carry on with this ping pong you could perhaps provide evidence of you spotting Roy in the bush, considering how the rest isn’t enough of a reason imo to warrant a ck. At most in that case you’d go for a PK if you’re fearing he could do anything, guy loses knowledge and that’s that. Part ways. But a CK? There was no disregard for life.

Apso you constantly say Roy didn’t want to do business. Also more lying if you saying Donny just mentioned the Jackals and you don’t k is shit bla bla bla of who your guys do business with, because Roy said in clear words that he was already buying from Donny to Earl’s face. When Earl didn’t confirm if he was with Donny that’s when Roy didn’t want to do business. But honestly I don’t think that even matters because during the entire ordeal you were reckless and it was obvious that out of boredom you were simply looking to stir trouble and now 3 factions have been paying the price for it for over a week.

The death of character development literally. Such a pointless roleplay all this, born from you claiming Roy refused business with The Yokel Mafia when he clearly said he was in business with you. Your claims are so backwards man.

Edited by DarkGlasses

29 minutes ago, Townie said:

You're ignoring what I'm writing.  Roy didn't want Earl dead because if he did he would've went up Chilliad with me on the suicide mission.  You forget that doing shit like what you did to Roy would piss off the other faction bosses...  I guess the world revolves around you and the Clifftown Mob.

He started it, I ended it. He was refusing business, plus I was never told he backed down icly from going after me, if I was aware I would’ve likely reopened negotiations and try to settle things diplomatically for a third time. He made statements about after Earl and that is only what I was told. I’m not out here trying to target factions and fuck shit up, I genuinely wanted to do business and he didn’t want any of it.

26 minutes ago, DarkGlasses said:

You’re twisting this big time knowing what you did. You came in our bar with Salsa while Salsa was on his CLIFFTOWN character. Salsa then PMed me to OOCly test the ground for a possible merge of our factions under the jackals’s patch. We SET UP THE RP AT THE CLUB, and conveniently you used him as your inside mole. Salsa had no other reason to randomly show up st our clubhouse as he was rping with you on his Clifftown character. You (whether is you both or not, couldn’t care less at this point) took advantage of that. If this isn’t mixing then I’d like anybody else to tell me what this is. You keep saying you drove up to the bush, I must be really that stupid if I just stood there after hearing you coming up to the bush with your truck.

The mixing, the metagaming, the freeze of The Bandidos while being shot at, there are multiple counts against you here.

You know what you did, and to be honest it keeps coming across that you and Salsa have all your characters knowing each other somehow, like when Edvar told the Jackals to vouch for the new commissioner, now he seems to be also in Earl’s pocket, and conveniently he shows up to play as a mole. Sorry but I don’t buy this bullshit man.

And tell me how is being talked out of retaliation actually means planning to kill someone?

Here you go again, trying to throw me under the bus. I have no idea what your delusions are between me and Salsa. He has an alt in my faction, idk why he went to your bar on Edvar, I had no involvement with that or your faction merge. It sounds like you orchestrated it with him OOCLY so yous should be looked into for metagame, so don’t act so high and mighty. 

And how does him asking you to vote for me on Klaus mean anything? Klaus is a Nazi, so is Edvar, makes much sense for Edvar to tell you to vote for him.

I never froze the bandidos and idk who did so shut up lol, staff report whoever did it. I’m not some freak who abuses admin, you’re a total mong if you think I’d be deliberately abusing to PK  a few people, piss off lol. You’re literally trying to throw me under the bus with these bizarre claims, and I don’t appreciate it lol. Again, I acted on what my mole told me, he/she never said you were talked out of it, shit would have ended more peacefully if that was the case.

Edited by DrJoseEviI

6 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

He started it, I ended it.

You started it, and you ended it.

He made statements about after Earl and that is only what I was told.

Yeah?  I bet you got screenshots to back that up too.

plus I was never told he backed down icly from going after me

You were never told he was coming after you either.

I’m not out here trying to target factions and fuck shit up, I genuinely wanted to do business and he didn’t want any of it.

So why don't we try this again and re-RP the situation?  Because the only thing the Jackals, the Bandidos and the Irish have been trying to do in the entirety of the Clifftown Mob's absence, was put together more RP for the county.   It would've been GREAT to have even more roleplayers to RP criminal shit with.  But your actions sparked the reaction of others.  DarkGlasses STOPPED US from all ganging up on Clifftown.  So maybe you didn't get the memo but you didn't seem to get the memo for a MAJORITY of this situation.

I never froze the bandidos and idk who did so shut up lol, staff report whoever did it. I’m not some freak who abuses admin, you’re a total mong if you think I’d be deliberately abusing to PK  a few people, piss off lol. You’re literally trying to throw me under the bus with these bizarre claims, and I don’t appreciate it lol. Again, I acted on what my mole told me, he/she never said you were talked out of it, shit would have ended more peacefully if that was the case.

Nobody started namecalling here, but we're all men, how about we cut the shit, huh?

You shouldn't be pushing for a CK if you claim that you don't intend on fucking shit up.  Roy wasn't gonna fuck shit up.  Roy was stopping any of that from going down.  And you shot him because you saw him at 2AM in a bush 15 crocadiles can have an orgy in without being noticed.

Edited by Townie

@DrJoseEviI I reiterate this, Roy said to Earl’s face he was in business with Donny already, meaning he was already in business with you guys. How can you claim otherwise? This all kicked off because rather than discuss business and state you were with Donny, you were more incline in fucking shit up at the club and shooting people up lol. Otherwise if your intention was to really make business together, you would have said “good that’s great. Donny is a family, perhaps we can pick up from where you two left?” So please don’t make it look like I brought this upon myself because I sure as hell didn’t. All this was forced on me, all of it.

4 minutes ago, DarkGlasses said:

@DrJoseEviI I reiterate this, Roy said to Earl’s face he was in business with Donny already, meaning he was already in business with you guys. How can you claim otherwise? This all kicked off because rather than discuss business and state you were with Donny, you were more incline in fucking shit up at the club and shooting people up lol. Otherwise if your intention was to really make business together, you would have said “good that’s great. Donny is a family, perhaps we can pick up from where you two left?” So please don’t make it look like I brought this upon myself because I sure as hell didn’t. All this was forced on me, all of it.

I don’t recall you saying you were in business with Donny, can you show logs of this? If that’s true we can push to get this voided. If you did say it, I might’ve missed it since there was a clusterfuck of us talking.

Just now, DrJoseEviI said:

I don’t recall you saying you were in business with Donny, can you show logs of this? If that’s true we can push to get this voided. If you did say it, I might’ve missed it since there was a clusterfuck of us talking.

I got the logs/screenshot of it. Let me boot up the laptop

So going over what was said: (Bare with me it's late lol)

You were told by Donny to come see us.

" >Donny Morris informed Earl Irwin of the existence of the Jackals, being a potential group for business"

You came to the club, we went in the back for a chat, you asked me if I knew Donny, I said yes and you asked me if I knew what business he was into, to which I also said yes.

I then asked you if you wanted to know if I was buying supplies from him, but rather than receiving an answer from that, the topic was moved onto the territory, which Roy doesn't know about. What Roy knows about Donny is that he runs a gym in Ganton, that's it. He doesn't know he's with Clifftown. All this however, could have been avoided when the cue Roy dropped was "Are you asking me if I get supplies from him?" 1+1=2 after all. I don't know how it drifted from that to the current outcome lol

https://imgur.com/sNoMur1

https://imgur.com/a/GpICRS8

21 minutes ago, DarkGlasses said:

So going over what was said: (Bare with me it's late lol)

You were told by Donny to come see us.

" >Donny Morris informed Earl Irwin of the existence of the Jackals, being a potential group for business"

You came to the club, we went in the back for a chat, you asked me if I knew Donny, I said yes and you asked me if I knew what business he was into, to which I also said yes.

I then asked you if you wanted to know if I was buying supplies from him, but rather than receiving an answer from that, the topic was moved onto the territory, which Roy doesn't know about. What Roy knows about Donny is that he runs a gym in Ganton, that's it. He doesn't know he's with Clifftown. All this however, could have been avoided when the cue Roy dropped was "Are you asking me if I get supplies from him?" 1+1=2 after all. I don't know how it drifted from that to the current outcome lol

https://imgur.com/sNoMur1

https://imgur.com/a/GpICRS8

I never interpreted it that way, so we can't really change the outcome now over a misunderstanding.  We were continuously offering business and you sorta kept downplaying it, and eventually you became a bit defensive. I never wanted to have shit turn out the way it did, but I acted purely out of what was going on ICly, what I was told, etc.

12 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

I never interpreted it that way, so we can't really change the outcome now over a misunderstanding.  We were continuously offering business and you sorta kept downplaying it, and eventually you became a bit defensive. I never wanted to have shit turn out the way it did, but I acted purely out of what was going on ICly, what I was told, etc.

And that’s ok. How you interpreted it then, given the points I gave you before? Donny told you about us, I know about Donny and his supplies. What do you make of it then? You came across like sketchy people, asking thousands of questions andbyet I knew nothing about you. If you came for business you could have made at any point mention that Donny was a friend of yours as I said before. The wording you chose and the tone the conversation took is what got me ICly on the defensive. Acting and formulating a judgement based on what you were told is fine, but that isn’t what was going on and I think a CK in this case is an absolute overkill. I’ve read the rule a few times over and essentially it all falls down to disregard of your own life, like being violent and reckless, careless of the consequences of your own choices. At the time Roy was paranoid as you said, had nothing planned against Clifftown, called off retaliation The Bandidos and Craig were ready to carry out (Haley was Craig’s girlfriend). Someone who is paranoid is not really disregarding his own safety and life, but also wouldn’t be afraid of the consequences of his actions. In that case Roy would have not stopped the assault on a Clifftown. I think a PK woukd have sufficed but then again there are still the other issues at hand that can’t really be brushed under the carpet.

Edited by DarkGlasses

You can't reel in what you say, say it was a misunderstanding, ask for proof that it was a misunderstanding, and use the reasoning of "I didn't interpret it that way" as an argument.  Just do the right thing here and Re-RP it if you're serious about not wanting to fuck shit up, because Roy is certainly vital to the roleplay in the county and yet you STILL haven't listed a reason outside of you were under some conspiratorial suspicion that Roy wanted you dead.

There are a hundred reasons why he could've been killed.  We could've burned something down on Chilliad.  We could've shot one of your men.  Roy could've opened fire on you.  If literally any of those things transpired, wiping out the Bandidos and Roy Baker would've been warranted.  You've walked back your argument so much that not only do you look like an off-the-handle metagamer, and a liar, you look a little bit like a DMer now too.  And perhaps that's not who you are as a roleplayer, I'd even be as nice as to go ahead and doubt that, but everything about your defense and your argument isn't adding up. 

Everything should be RP'd because this all could've went a lot different if your approach was less competitive.

Edited by Townie

11 minutes ago, Townie said:

You can't reel in what you say, say it was a misunderstanding, ask for proof that it was a misunderstanding, and use the reasoning of "I didn't interpret it that way" as an argument.  Just do the right thing here and Re-RP it if you're serious about not wanting to fuck shit up, because Roy is certainly vital to the roleplay in the county and yet you STILL haven't listed a reason outside of you were under some conspiratorial suspicion that Roy wanted you dead.

There’s no undo button, whether you see it as right or not. I’m not comfortable with undoing roleplay just because you want it done, I asked for proof of him saying he IS in business with Donny, cause I might have not seen him say so because of text whizzing by. The CK is valid imo, I acted purely on IC beliefs, as much as I’d like to see him unck’d and continue trying to solve business problems, I don’t see that happening. And yes, I did not interpret what he said as being in business in Donny, he even said it would need to be put together (putting two and two together etc) to achieve such a understanding, which obviously did not happen. An IC misunderstanding can’t be corrected.

20 minutes ago, DarkGlasses said:

And that’s ok. How you interpreted it then, given the points I gave you before? Donny told you about us, I know about Donny and his supplies. What do you make of it then? You came across like sketchy people, asking thousands of questions andbyet I knew nothing about you. If you came for business you could have made at any point mention that Donny was a friend of yours as I said before. The wording you chose and the tone the conversation took is what got me ICly on the defensive. Acting and formulating a judgement based on what you were told is fine, but that isn’t what was going on and I think a CK in this case is an absolute overkill. I’ve read the rule a few times over and essentially it all falls down to disregard of your own life, like being violent and reckless, careless of the consequences of your own choices. At the time Roy was paranoid as you said, had nothing planned against Clifftown, called off retaliation The Bandidos and Craig were ready to carry out (Haley was Craig’s girlfriend). Someone who is paranoid is not really disregarding his own safety and life, but also wouldn’t be afraid of the consequences of his actions. In that case Roy would have not stopped the assault on a Clifftown. I think a PK woukd have sufficed but then again there are still the other issues at hand that can’t really be brushed under the carpet.

I mentioned Donny, I said we were in the same field of business. Other then that, the only thing I was told was that you at one point during the night, you said you wanted to come after me, and that was all I was told, and all I needed to hear. I was never made aware of anything else.

Edited by DrJoseEviI

22 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

There’s no undo button, whether you see it as right or not. I’m not comfortable with undoing roleplay just because you want it done, I asked for proof of him saying he IS in business with Donny, cause I might have not seen him say so because of text whizzing by. The CK is valid imo, I acted purely on IC beliefs, as much as I’d like to see him unck’d and continue trying to solve business problems, I don’t see that happening. And yes, I did not interpret what he said as being in business in Donny, he even said it would need to be put together (putting two and two together etc) to achieve such a understanding, which obviously did not happen. An IC misunderstanding can’t be corrected.

So as you sit here and pretend you wanted better RP, and pretend you would've given Roy the courtesy of a misunderstanding, you're really going to pretend that YOUR ACTIONS are undoable, what happened happened, even after you offered to void the situation?   You asked him for proof that he told you that he was already doing business with Donny.  You said show the proof.  He did.  And now you're continuing to push for this pathetic excuse of a metagamed, poorly reasoned CK?  I killed Russell Barlow off pure beliefs, giving YOU the benefit of the doubt that you weren't a metagamer or a destructive roleplayer, considering I was dealing with someone in an apparently official faction.  If you don't want to be reasonable, that's totally on you and the handling administrator now has all of the verbal proof he needs to give us closure on your behavior.

If an IC misunderstanding can't be corrected, then why did you say this?

1 hour ago, DrJoseEviI said:

It would seem that you already are planting the seed to say things can't be undone if your entire argument was you not recalling Roy saying he was in business with Donny.  He SHOWED you logs.  And you said IF IT's TRUE, which it is, "We" meaning you and Roy can push to get this voided.  Now... you're just being stubborn and unreasonable going back on all of these other horsehockey claims about yourself.

I’m not out here trying to target factions and fuck shit up, I genuinely wanted to do business and he didn’t want any of it.

1 hour ago, Townie said:

I acted on what my mole told me, he/she never said you were talked out of it, shit would have ended more peacefully if that was the case.

He was refusing business, plus I was never told he backed down icly from going after me, if I was aware I would’ve likely reopened negotiations and try to settle things diplomatically for a third time.

Maybe it's best we stop talking now that the handling admin should have enough to work with here.  You've said enough already, and proved nothing.

Edited by Townie

17 minutes ago, Townie said:

So as you sit here and pretend you wanted better RP, and pretend you would've given Roy the courtesy of a misunderstanding, you're really going to pretend that YOUR ACTIONS are undoable, what happened happened, even after you offered to void the situation?   You asked him for proof that he told you that he was already doping business with Donny.  You said show the proof.  He did.  And now you're continuing to push for this pathetic excuse of a metagamed, poorly reasoned CK?  I killed Russell Barlow off pure beliefs, giving YOU the benefit of the doubt that you weren't a metagamer or a destructive roleplayer, considering I was dealing with someone in an apparently official faction.  If you don't want to be reasonable, that's totally on you and the handling administrator now has all of the verbal proof he needs to give us closure on your behavior.

If an IC misunderstanding can't be corrected, then why did you say this?

It would seem that you already are planting the seed to say things can't be undone if your entire argument was you not recalling Roy saying he was in business with Donny.  He SHOWED you logs.  And you said IF IT's TRUE, which it is, "We" meaning you and Roy can push to get this voided.  Now... you're just being stubborn and unreasonable going back on all of these other horsehockey claims about yourself.

Maybe it's best we stop talking now that the handling admin should have enough to work with here.  You've said enough already, and proved nothing.

Yeah you’re butt hurt buddy. You should stop commenting all together as to you aren’t even directly involved with Roy’s death. You’re twisting what I said entirely in your favour because you’re a deceitful liar. He presented NO proof that he said to me that he was in business with Donny, the only remotely close statement is him asking me, if I was asking IF he was buying from Donny, which wasn’t what was I was asking ICly, I was telling him he needs to buy from us, that isn’t proof he was buying from Donny. Actions aren’t undoable if they’re valid, and these actions occurred because of threats/plots against one another. You shouldn’t have given me any benefit of doubt because of my OOC STATUS as a leader of an official faction, you should be punished for mixing because of that, acting out IC over OOC faith, that’s a text book example of mixing. I’m not destructive with roleplay, I tried creating it and shit didn’t work it with Roy, now please fuck off, I don’t deal with lying snakes like yourself. Sort yourself out, buddy.

edit: Who tf is russel? Lol

Edited by DrJoseEviI

13 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Yeah you’re butt hurt buddy. You should stop commenting all together as to you aren’t even directly involved with Roy’s death. You’re twisting what I said entirely in your favour because you’re a deceitful liar. He presented NO proof that he said to me that he was in business with Donny, the only remotely close statement is him asking IF he was buying from Donny, which wasn’t what was I was asking ICly, I was telling him he needs to buy from us, that isn’t proof he was buyin from Donny. Actions aren’t undoable if they’re valid. You shouldn’t have given me any benefit of doubt because of my OOC STATUS as a leader an official faction, you should be punished for mixing because of that, acting out IC over OOC faith, that’s a text book example of mixing. I’m not destructive with roleplay, I tried creating it and shit didn’t work it with Roy, now please fuck off, I don’t deal with lying snakes like yourself.

Lol, bro I'm too old to be any type of butthurt over the internet.  I AM directly involved with Roy's death and I've already submitted two screenshots to prove I was with him during the time of death.  I'm not twisting anything you said, it's all written how it's written bro.  What favor do I have?  I'm a brand new faction leader to the server, barely have shit but the people I RP with and RS Haul, lmfao.  This screenshot right here (https://imgur.com/sNoMur1) shows you asking Roy Baker, "Do you know Donny?"  He goes, "Yeah."  You say, "So you know Donny's business, no?"  Roy goes "Yeah."  You don't consider that to be viable proof that he INFORMED you he did business with Donny?  It's simple English.  Sure, actions aren't undoable if they're valid, but nothing you did is even remotely valid in any sense of roleplay whatsoever.  You shot a guy in a bush the size of the Dillimore police department...  RIGHT BEHIND the police department, not to mention, really lol.  You're right... I shouldn't have given you the benefit of the doubt- and it had nothing to do with you being a leader I didn't even know you killed Roy ICly or OOCly before you came out and answered this thread.  I just assumed I was dealing with a roleplayer, not a metagaming, deathmatching administrator who got a little bored and decided to shoot up the first enemy nametag he sees.  My character didn't come up Chilliad for heads, possibly even giving you a better reason to come kill us all.  Know why?  Because Roy stopped it from happening lol.  So yeah, you really got your facts nice and straight there buddy.  Good job.  If you're not a destructive roleplayer, you'd understand how you look, typing everything you've typed out.

Telling new players to fuck off, and old players to shut up, you're a real sorry excuse for an admin.  Learn to be a little more courteous.

Edited by Townie

@Mogsif I may add just one thing to try and steer this back on topic:

@DrJoseEviIyou’re moving this topic on IC misunderstanding and accusing us of mixing. To begin with, you should have never allowed Salsa to involve himself in RP. The RP of Edvar coming to the clubhouse was set up OOCly in order to help him and his faction out from inactivity, you blaming me for mixing is like me accusing you of mixing for submitting a CK request or saying that having a faction team to handle factions is metagaming. Even Stevie Wonder can see right through your attempt to spin this around. No advantage over anything or anybody was achieved with that in an unfair way from my side. But you allowing him to swap on a character who can rat me out is poor and cheap, as an admin you should know better rather than exploit this in your favour. He was with you guys on one character then swaps to Edvar and comes to the bar, you didn’t even question as to why he swapped to Edvar and came back? This is a red flag over your head for mixing. I repeat, because I’m a fair dude, I would have not involved him into the RP, just risky considering the circumstances, but looks like you don’t care at all about that lol.

You also never provided proof here of how you found Roy in the bush, you weren’t anywhere near, evidence shows you being far away, you claim you drove up to the bush but we both know that’s a lie. So I’d honestly refrain if I was you from calling anyone a liar. Why that’s a lie? You claim you had been driving around for an hour, I’ve been in the bush for exactly 2:45 minutes/3 minutes now that I saw the logs again. You are telling me you did not see me enter the bush but out of all places on Earth you managed to locate me in the bush within 2 minutes and half when you were nowhere near there in the beginning when I entered that bush? Don’t know if your character is a robot, but you should RP having thermal goggles rather than just assume you can see someone in a bush from far away, also because due Game physics that’s impossible, so how did you locate me? You said you saw my clothes, but I never left the bush and you never saw me entering in it. You just shot yourself in the foot with your statements over and over, this is a clear case of metagame, if not admin abuse, because it’s really impossible for you to have located me and I’m sure this can be proved IG as well.

We’ve also been all polite enough to keep it civil, it really comes across bad when this turns into a shitfest with people telling others to “fuck off” and calling people names.

So for the last time, do you have the video evidence Unitts asked you, to prove your claims right? If not, sorry but your word isn’t enough to defend yourself from a metagame claim, because you never drove up close to me yet you knew exactly where I was. Voiding this RP was in your interest more than mine so I wouldn’t act so high and mighty about not wanting to void it now, because you metagamed, and went on a DM spree. You lost control of the entire RP son your behalf and got carried away with it. There was no ground for disregard of life from Roy so the CK doesn’t apply. I’m fairly sure you’re the only one who believes the CK is right, but that’s because you’re biased on the case. Every single person I speak to says this CK is bullshit, admins and non.

- You never saw me enter the bush.

- Unitts confirmed you were far from my location while I was in the bush at one point.

- I hid in the bush and sat in there for 2:30 minutes or so roughly according to logs.

- You being far from Roy managed to locate Roy within 2 minutes or so, as if you made a straight line all the way to Roy’s location.

- Considering you never saw Roy enter the bush and that you physically can’t see through the bush due game physics, how did you see his clothes/skin?

- You haveno reason or plausible cause whatsoever to drive up a bush just to confirm a nametag that you wouldn’t even be able to see from the road. So I wonder what gave it away that I was in the bush :)

Would have been more of a valid argument if you saw my nametag from the road, but the fact you said you had to drive up to me when you couldn’t see nametag or skin speaks volume here. Nothing of what you have provided as an explanation on how you found me makes any sense.

Awaiting for the virdict.

Edited by DarkGlasses
Typos

54 minutes ago, DarkGlasses said:

@Mogsif I may add just one thing to try and steer this back on topic:

@DrJoseEviIyou’re moving this topic on IC misunderstanding and accusing us of mixing. To begin with, you should have never allowed Salsa to involve himself in RP. The RP of Edvar coming to the clubhouse was set up OOCly in order to help him and his faction out from inactivity, you blaming me for mixing is like me accusing you of mixing for submitting a CK request or saying that having a faction team to handle factions is metagaming. Even Stevie Wonder can see right through your attempt to spin this around. No advantage over anything or anybody was achieved with that in an unfair way from my side. But you allowing him to swap on a character who can rat me out is poor and cheap, as an admin you should know better rather than exploit this in your favour. He was with you guys on one character then swaps to Edvar and comes to the bar, you didn’t even question as to why he swapped to Edvar and came back? This is a red flag over your head for mixing. I repeat, because I’m a fair dude, I would have not involved him into the RP, just risky considering the circumstances, but looks like you don’t care at all about that lol.

You also never provided proof here of how you found Roy in the bush, you weren’t anywhere near, evidence shows you being far away, you claim you drove up to the bush but we both know that’s a lie. So I’d honestly refrain if I was you from calling anyone a liar. Why that’s a lie? You claim you had been driving around for an hour, I’ve been in the bush for exactly 2:45 minutes/3 minutes now that I saw the logs again. You are telling me you did not see me enter the bush but out of all places on Earth you managed to locate me in the bush within 2 minutes and half when you were nowhere near there in the beginning when I entered that bush? Don’t know if your character is a robot, but you should RP having thermal goggles rather than just assume you can see someone in a bush from far away, also because due Game physics that’s impossible, so how did you locate me? You aid you aw my clothes, but I never left the bush and you never saw me entering in it. You just shot yourself in the foot with your statements over and over, this is a clear case of metagame, if not admin abuse, because it’s really impossible for you to have located me and I’m sure this can be proved IG as well.

We’ve also been all polite enough to keep it civil, it really comes across bad when this turns into a shitfest with people telling others to “fuck off” and calling people names.

So for the last time, do you have the video evidence Unitts asked you, to prove your claims right? If not, sorry but your word isn’t enough to defend yourself from a metagame claim, because you never drove up close to me yet you knew exactly where I was. Voiding this RP was in your interest more than mine so I wouldn’t act so high and mighty about not wanting to void it now, because you metagamed, and went on a DM spree. You lost control of the entire RP son your behalf and got carried away with it. There was no ground for disregard of life from Roy so the CK doesn’t apply. I’m fairly sure you’re the only one who believes the CK is right, but that’s because you’re biased on the case. Every single person I speak to says this CK is bullshit, admins and non.

You and Townie started with the disrespectful attitude, I only returned it as I don’t take being stepped on very kindly. I’m not gonna stop someone from RPING  on any alt they please, I have no authority over another admin or player like that. The truth is you or orchestrated a faction merge with Salsa OOCly and you’re trying to flip the script on me, accusing me of metagaming, when logs SHOW YOU metagaming via PMs with him, so don’t even try. The proof that I found Roy is the fact I killed him. I was driving around Blueberry and the Dillimore area for an hour. I knew your bike was in the area (I was told you own a red and black Harley, which was parked out front) so I knew you wouldn’t have been far. I was driving around the other end of Dillimore for a while, then eventually I spotted you. You’ve completely disregarded the arguments about the bush hiding tactic, and how it’d be physically impossible to totally conceal you, and the fact someone that drives right up to the same area would’ve spotted you due to driving slowly with their head beams on. 

Roy was not ck’d for disregarding his life, he was killed for stating his intentions to go after Earl, that was his fatal mistake. Far from being bullshit. I don’t care if it’s voided or not, you desperately want to be unck’d, so I don’t see how it’s in my interest, and to claim I “lost control” of the rp makes no sense, what does that even mean lol? I offered to get it voided if I missed a specific statement on your end due to the fast pace of everyone typing.  This crucial bit that you never said was whether or not you buy from or are in business with Donny. The only remotely closest thing you said was when you asked, if I was asking you if you buy from Donny, which wasn’t what I was asking about. I was telling you that you need to be buying from us if you’re gonna be in my territory, your refusal to cooperate along with the unfortunate pk of Haley, lead us to this situation. 

Edited by DrJoseEviI

No one called you names such as “mong” or told you to “fuck off”.

Salsa is a trial admin and you’re a full administrator. It is your job to enforce the rules even if it’s another administrator.

Thank you for confirming your metagame. My bike was left in Angel Pine, we were with Craig’s car as you can see from the screenshots he provided. Still haven’t answered my bullet points other than being vague.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, DarkGlasses said:

No one called you names such as “mong” or told you to “fuck off”.

Salsa is a trial admin and you’re a full administrator. It is your job to enforce the rules even if it’s another administrator.

Thank you for confirming your metagame. My bike was left in Angel Pine, we were with Craig’s car as you can see from the screenshots he provided. Still haven’t answered my bullet points other than being vague.

Thank you.

I have no authority over other admins, only Senior Admins and UAT are able to do anything about lower rank admins. There IS a red and black bike which was parked out front of that bar, which I have a screenshots of, so no metagame there. I’ll post them if you want me to, tomorrow when I’m on my PC. I was told you drive a red and black Harley, and I saw one there.

Edited by DrJoseEviI

1 hour ago, DarkGlasses said:

- You never saw me enter the bush.

- Unitts confirmed you were far from my location while I was in the bush at one point.

- I hid in the bush and sat in there for 2:30 minutes or so roughly according to logs.

- You being far from Roy managed to locate Roy within 2 minutes or so, as if you made a straight line all the way to Roy’s location.

- Considering you never saw Roy enter the bush and that you physically can’t see through the bush due game physics, how did you see his clothes/skin?

- You have no reason or plausible cause whatsoever to drive up a bush just to confirm a nametag that you wouldn’t even be able to see from the road. So I wonder what gave it away that I was in the bush :)

Would have been more of a valid argument if you saw my nametag from the road, but the fact you said you had to drive up to me when you couldn’t see nametag or skin speaks volume here. Nothing of what you have provided as an explanation on how you found me makes any sense.

Reposting this as I don’t think you saw my edit to the previous post to address these points.

You also go from seeing me in a bush to then finding a bike similiar to the description you were given of my bike. Lol. My bike is BLACK with thin red lines. It’s right in front of the entrance of the Jackals MC, can’t miss it. You’d probably think that’s the bike matching the description, but you didn’t because you probably thought that bike was just all black, meaning your claim about my bike is again false just like pretty much everything else you’ve said in your defence. I really am tired of going around in circles here. This thread can be locked until a virdict is made, this way we can all stop running circles. You had two full pages to give a proper explanation as to how you found me and it’s all gray, all of it. No point carrying on because it’s obvious by now that you metagamed unfortunately.

Can confirm and jump into this. During the situation, the bikes out front were black, orange, with a hit of red and gold. This is due to the bandidos colors. There were 2 of these bikes out front at the time however and they clearly state 'Bandidos MC' on the skin. Beyond that there was a blue bike, a blackbike, a grey bike, a pink bike, and finally a grey bike with a yellow stripe down the middle. Those are all the bikes in possession of the club that could of possibly been out front of the club at the time. I cant remember which ones were, but I'll send a screenshot later in the day of the Bandidos skin bike and show that it's almost impossible to miss ID as our logo is plastered on it. 

PS. I'm russell and you tried to setup an ambush on my bar. So you know exactly who I am

1 hour ago, DarkGlasses said:

Reposting this as I don’t think you saw my edit to the previous post to address these points.

You also go from seeing me in a bush to then finding a bike similiar to the description you were given of my bike. Lol. My bike is BLACK with thin red lines. It’s right in front of the entrance of the Jackals MC, can’t miss it. You’d probably think that’s the bike matching the description, but you didn’t because you probably thought that bike was just all black, meaning your claim about my bike is again false just like pretty much everything else you’ve said in your defence. I really am tired of going around in circles here. This thread can be locked until a virdict is made, this way we can all stop running circles. You had two full pages to give a proper explanation as to how you found me and it’s all gray, all of it. No point carrying on because it’s obvious by now that you metagamed unfortunately.

Unitts hasn’t confirmed anything on this appeal so idk what you’re on about. If he has “confirmed” anything he needs to say it here so I can respond to it. Again, my “claims” about your bike are not false. I was told you drive a black and red bike, I saw one at the bar so that’s how I figured you were in the area. I didn’t metagame any name tag, because I didn’t see any either, you’re just delusional lmao.