18 minutes ago, SexyStakk said:

Keep this longer than a week. Too many MC's lasting only for few days. Good luck and have fun.

Thanks man, and it will last for sure. This club is going to be different then the MCs that have been here before and i'll explain why. We do legal activities aswell as illegal, not just running a bar and what not. IRL, MCs do a lot of charity runs and public runs and donations and different community events in an attempt to raise their public image. As such, we will be actively attempting to do the same.

Excited to see your character development, as well as the progress of this organization. Should be good.

Good luck fellas. 

3 hours ago, Norm said:

Good luck I hope this one will stay longer than usual.

3 minutes ago, fluX said:

Let this last boys, im rooting for ya. I'll def be around to RP with yall.

It'll be fun to see you RP with us.

5 hours ago, Solly said:

Good luck fellas. 

5 hours ago, FAILCAKEZ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

R5BFlfe.jpg

I love me motorcycle clubs, hopefully, this can remain active and create a realistic atmosphere for bikers and longlasting brotherhood.

We will be, don't worry. As I mentioned earlier we focus on legal as much as illegal, not just doing bar and mechanic stuff. We're actually currently planning a public charity run with a $200 entrance fee where all the money will be donated to The American Heart Association ICly.

8 hours ago, Stewie2K said:

gooddd luck.

6 hours ago, LilManiac said:

good luck

9 hours ago, Dredd said:

good luck.

Thanks everyone for your support and wishes of luck,

I usually prefer motorcycle clubs made from scratch so it showcases creativity and originality. I've always found that people who are latching onto the already big and established clubs/organizations in the past have misrepresented them, either way good luck with it and don't be another one of these bad examples.