Mdino

Hi there Owl Gaming members!

Welcome! 

56 minutes ago, Mdino said:

I have spent most of my GTA roleplaying time portraying a modern time mafioso and I will probably do the same here once I work enough to buy a bar.

Looking forward to see what you come up with!

1 hour ago, Mdino said:

Thanks for the warm welcome, any of you could tell me whats all the fuss about illegal RP that I saw around.

A lot of it has to do with the varying standards players have, and OOC drama. Illegal RP, along with any other form of RP on here is what you make of it. If you’re a chill guy who casually roleplays on your character or run a faction with some friends to create rp, that’s good, and you should continue to do that.

In regards to “varying” standards, that has to do with your RP background. We see lots of SAMP players here (and obviously other platforms) especially ones who praise LSRP or RCRP as the pinnacle of RP, I personally disagree with many of their standards myself, I’m not looking to start drama, just pointing this out. Illegal RP by no means is dead. You’re capable of essentially roleplaying anything within the realm of realism and the server rules. Drug production, dealing, fencing, car chopping/exporting, robberies, etc. The only major “limit” you’ll notice here, is that we require people to roleplay these things, instead of having it all automated like on LSRP (like punching a car door off and driving it to an alley with no rp to chop it) however roleplaying it, and roleplaying well yields reward. If you do go ahead and start faction, make sure you focus on creating roleplay for yourself and others. 

Here’s a thread I made a little while ago, since then myself and the rest of the faction team has addressed many of the concerns brought up, and already started (and always have been) working on fixing legitimate issues.

22 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

A lot of it has to do with the varying standards players have, and OOC drama. Illegal RP, along with any other form of RP on here is what you make of it. If you’re a chill guy who casually roleplays on your character or run a faction with some friends to create rp, that’s good, and you should continue to do that.

In regards to “varying” standards, that has to do with your RP background. We see lots of SAMP players here (and obviously other platforms) especially ones who praise LSRP or RCRP as the pinnacle of RP, I personally disagree with many of their standards myself, I’m not looking to start drama, just pointing this out. Illegal RP by no means is dead. You’re capable of essentially roleplaying anything within the realm of realism and the server rules. Drug production, dealing, fencing, car chopping/exporting, robberies, etc. The only major “limit” you’ll notice here, is that we require people to roleplay these things, instead of having it all automated like on LSRP (like punching a car door off and driving it to an alley with no rp to chop it) however roleplaying it, and roleplaying well yields reward. If you do go ahead and start faction, make sure you focus on creating roleplay for yourself and others. 

Here’s a thread I made a little while ago, since then myself and the rest of the faction team has addressed many of the concerns brought up, and already started (and always have been) working on fixing legitimate issues.

Wrong.

1 hour ago, noahcool1111 said:

Wrong.

no u

3 hours ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Thanks for the clarification, and I will do my best because I came here roleplay and of I dont find any I will do my best to ceeate some. Plus I love the functions available here, no SAMP server was ever or can ever have most of these stuff.

I will need to learn about the script tho because right now Im not entirely comfortable with commands and such.