Nachtfalke

VT Update - April 2019

30 minutes ago, Novanard said:

@Nachtfalke ,almost 3 months late, are apps still open?

Apps are constantly open.

5 minutes ago, dylzion said:

Apps are constantly open.

Meant for the dealership not the member app.

Just now, Novanard said:

Meant for the dealership not the member app.

Oh sadly not, dealerships are no-longer open.

15 hours ago, SpeedYY said:

lol illuminate vt, he never showed a car or something he made lmao

If Illumanate is James Nat, which I assume he is, that dude had hyped whole server back in 2016 and he surely knows what mechanical RP is. Also I don't think VT member has to show his vehicles around lol, that's nothing releated to his task.

16 minutes ago, Norm said:

If Illumanate is James Nat, which I assume he is, that dude had hyped whole server back in 2016 and he surely knows what mechanical RP is. Also I don't think VT member has to show his vehicles around lol, that's nothing releated to his task.

James nat is frankie he left sadly the best vt memeber tbh.

16 minutes ago, Norm said:

If Illumanate is James Nat, which I assume he is,

James Nat is Frankie but Illuminate was a great VT member who always got his shit done and you're right, you don't need to display your vehicles in order to show you know what you're doing in VT, you don't have to change your IC char around just to prove something IC'ly. 

Just now, DxRK said:

James Nat is Frankie but Illuminate was a great VT member who always got his shit done and you're right, you don't need to display your vehicles in order to show you know what you're doing in VT, you don't have to change your IC char around just to prove something IC'ly. 

i said that because that's the first time i read illuminate is an og player lol

15 hours ago, SpeedYY said:

lol illuminate vt, he never showed a car or something he made lmao

Lol Illuminate's mechanic roleplay is top-notch as was always a pleasure to read when he sent in his requests. So don't sit their trying to shit on him.

1 minute ago, SpeedYY said:

i said that because that's the first time i read illuminate is an og player lol

So why instantly assume something without knowing about it and even then, why try to bring someone down with a loose assumption? 

3 minutes ago, dylzion said:

Lol Illuminate's mechanic roleplay is top-notch as was always a pleasure to read when he sent in his requests. So don't sit their trying to shit on him.

i didnt even know he play in og lol because i saw some guys calling him wnash founder i tought its true lol

2 minutes ago, DxRK said:

So why instantly assume something without knowing about it and even then, why try to bring someone down with a loose assumption? 

you should be active in discord to know why i said that.

Edited by SpeedYY

2 minutes ago, SpeedYY said:

you should be active in discord to know why i said that.

I am active on discord and I can clearly see that you're jumping on a bandwagon thinking everything you hear is true and then using that information in an attempt  to bring down a community member who dedicated his time in order to help out a team. Shame on you. 

1 minute ago, DxRK said:

I am active on discord and I can clearly see that you're jumping on a bandwagon thinking everything you hear is true and then using that information in an attempt  to bring down a community member who dedicated his time in order to help out a team. Shame on you. 

lmao started trashtalking everything i said or everything i say to someone i considere it as joke :)