1 minute ago, Ambidextrous said:

Perhaps you've rped with the wrong people. Like in LS-RP, owl too has it's share of bad apples. I've had mostly pleasant experiences in LS-RP, rp quality-wise

We shall really stop mentioning them other communites and I actually never played there, because of what I heard about the them and what I've seen in numerous videos

1 minute ago, BremboBG said:

We shall really stop mentioning them other communites and I actually never played there, because of what I heard about the them and what I've seen in numerous videos

maybe you should take a look at factions threads sometime.. just my two cents

2 minutes ago, BremboBG said:

Imo shouldn't really judge if you haven't tried it, but yeah let's not derail this thread any further, good luck to the owner of the faction.

36 minutes ago, BremboBG said:

You wouldn't be able to RP with the most of them anyways, that's the sad point about this whole thing.