ToastyBud

Character Name-

Castro Veldez

Date of Incident-

03/20/2019

Supervising Administrator-

BusterAces

Narrative-

Soon after engaging in a conversation with two strangers on a motorcycle, a vehicle approaches the duo and unloads fire onto them. Attempting to avoid any crossfire I jog my character to the side before being gunned down. I'm forced to roleplay my injuries which inevitably leads to my death due to the amount of wounds and no medical treatment. I understand that there are possible reasons to why the duo got shot but I don't understand mine, considering I managed to get away from fire though I was still specifically gunned down. This wasn't a possible crossfire as I had no clear affiliation with the victims as well as them dying prior to my character. I was also told that there was no intent for my death, just an injury. If that's the case I don't understand why I was repeatedly shot.

Evidence-

https://i.gyazo.com/167c5d62c8e444e4f88f9c5aa46f10de.mp4

https://pastebin.com/MDYx6zrX

https://pastebin.com/91gJiYSn

Method of Death-

Shot until death.

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

Yes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Speaking on my behalf. As one of the performers of the so called drive-by I want to **PUT** that fact, you got caught in the crossfire and I've already stated that to Buster in PM's. If you look at the timespan on the logs you can easily see everything went south in 5 seconds. In real life shootings at that close range, almost everybody can get dropped. You can see examples by digging in some news articles irl.

[2019-04-28 15:16:20] [Output] : * Shareef Towns reaches into his waistband, taking out a firearm, taking aim. *

[2019-04-28 15:16:22] [Output] : * Denzel Keenon Mills reaches to his waistline, brandishing a firearm. *

[2019-04-28 15:16:24] [Output] : * Clarence Thibodeaux's head was blown off. *

[2019-04-28 15:16:25] [Output] : * Kendrick Jankins's head was blown off. *

[2019-04-28 15:16:25] [Output] : District IC: You'd hear a series of loud pistol gunshots echoing throughout the vicinity

[2019-04-28 15:16:26] [Output] : * Castro Veldez's right leg was hit. *

[2019-04-28 15:16:26] [Output] : SPAM: Your /ame has not been shown to prevent spam. Try again in a few seconds.

[2019-04-28 15:16:27] [Output] : * Castro Veldez's left leg was hit. *

[2019-04-28 15:16:27] [Output] : * Castro Veldez's right leg was hit. *
Your character was in the wrong place at the wrong time and literally nobody told you to /selfck.

• Like 3

Hello, I will be handling this.

- Please give me a moment to reading the logs.

34 minutes ago, Poof said:

In a real life situation everyone that is in the vicinity is getting shot at, point blank period, you decided to selfck instead of roleplaying injuries.

How are you involved?

Also please refrain from posting comments if you are not involved in the situation unless asked by an admin. 
failure to do this will result in getting forum points issued.

Alright I’ve looked over the logs and gif here as-well as doing a log search on UCP. 

@ToastyBud, you were told to RP injuries without the amnesia effect applying to you. 

[2019-04-28 15:41:50] [Output] : Tasheka Hamilton: (( You'll just RP injuries, Clarence is PK'd and won't remember. ))

However, you asked for a CK in /b and you even /selfck’d your character even after you were told to only RP injuries. 

/SelfCK means that you accepts the Character Kill of your character. We don’t allow SelfCKs to be appealed since you approve yourself to have your character CKed. CKing it yourself hence the command name “selfCK” 

I am sorry, but this CK appeal is being denied. 

Sincerely QueenC

Edited by QueenC
  • Like 3