Sc0ttie

Character Name-

Borislav Petrovich

Date of Incident-

04/27/2019

Supervising Administrator-

@Salsa

Narrative-

The man in question, Justice Powell, had shot at and attempted to car jack one of my guys prior to the situation at the mall. I told Terrace Johnson, leader of 213 about it and got him involved. Eventually me and my guy spotted Justice in Idlewood and he pointed him out. I told him we were going to head out to the alley way and settle it. Around 5 or 6 213 members followed. Once we got into the alleyway, I said we were going to do it one of two ways; which I proceeded to pull out my pistol. I was going to continue and type that he was either going to kiss my feet, or get beat up and pistol whipped to pay for what he did to my guy. Before I could type that though, Justice used a keybind to pull a pistol and tap me in the head instead of hearing out my RP. The reason I believe this CK should be undone was due to the RP. He knew what I was going to do because I told him. I had made my intentions clear to him prior at the street that he was going to come into the alleyway with me and we were going to fight. I pulled my gun as protection and to use it to pistol whip the man if he decided to fight, the situation wouldn't of gone any farther if he just listened to me. My intention was never to kill him as that would ruin the RP and the possible tension that could be had, but instead to teach him a lesson that myself and my guys were not to be fucked with.

Evidence-

Pastebin of logs: https://pastebin.com/nyacAM7J

Paste of only chat logs between myself, justice, terrance: https://pastebin.com/hvaYjw9y

Video of the situation: https://gyazo.com/81a0de01b962fd16bad3aa5addcd94b1

Method of Death-

Shot in Head

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

Yes

Edited by Sc0ttie

Hello everyone, 

Please refrain from comment on a CK appeal you are not involved in, doing so will result in you receiving forum points, please wait on an administrator to resolve this CK appeal, and please for those who are involved, keep the comments civilized. 

I'd like to check up with staff team the current progress of the appeal.

So i'd like to point out that while yes, Borislav's intention might have been to only beat Justice up, Borislav pulled a gun out, escalating the situation. They were both CKed, because they both disregarded. Pulling a gun on someone is not a smart move. How is that person supposed to know you're not about to kill them? If you pull a gun out on someone, in most cases it's disregard. He was able to draw on you and you both died. It's as simple as that.

I would think it was obvious, if I wanted to kill him, I would of done it back in the street and I would of done it right when I pulled my gun. If you watch the video, I didn't point the gun and instead just held it in my hand. So I don't understand how that would be my escalating the situation. I had my gun out for roughly 8 seconds and never pointed it, which is why I don't think it was a life threatening situation. He has a gun, I have a gun, I pulled it out and held it but never pointed it at the man. Could you also explain to me what 'disregarded' means? @Salsa

Edited by Sc0ttie

Man, you're crying over a fifty hour alt. Literally if you don't understand the concept of RP or disregard, why are you even playing on the server? I swear my thirty hour character had ten times the development yours had and I'm not out here trying to debate whether a CK is or isn't valid. If I were you, I'd either quit owl or I'd simply make a new alt in a different faction that isn't organised. That way you can learn the ropes of RP as well as you can have your long talks with anyone you want. So childish at this point. "What is disregarded" face ass. Take the CK and shut up. @Salsa is one of the most just admins in this server and you're complaining? If Wright or Swanker was administrating this, you wouldn't have even been given the chance to appeal it nor would you have a say in what happens next.

No more further comments on this appeal. I'll be handling this appeal and looking into the evidence provided. If you're asked for questioning, you will be tagged, anyone who is not tagged for questioning and posts a reply will be dealt with forum admins.

Alright after further reviewing all evidence provided. Both characters will remain CK'ed.

When reviewing the video and logs, it's shown that both players disregarded their lives. First of with Borislav Petrovich, knowing that fact that Justice Powell is affiliated with illegal actions, you should know that by speaking to him in an alley way and then reaching inside for your jacket to pull out a gun is an immediate threat to someones life. Be realistic here, if you were brought into an alley way where someone reaches for their weapon, you would react and due what is necessary which in this case, Justice Powell withdrew his firearm and shot you in the head/to end your life. As for Justice Powell, he was also disregarding life since he decides to withdraw his gun and shoot someone to kill them. Which this led to the witnesses, as shown in the video to kill him as well since he posses a threat to everyone there. 

With that being said, this CK appeal is going to be denied. 

Regards, Zuclya.