atticus

Vorostavskaya Bratva

@AmbidextrousIt's intentional, the name is not grammatically incorrect and yes, it's old school..

I have actual Russian speakers in my discord, they advise me daily thank you very much. ;)

Edited by atticus

14 hours ago, Devonshire said:

Having Russian speakers in your Discord does not mean their knowledge and advice on bratva is correct. The name is ingrammatical and the ranks make no sense. I have roleplayed bratva for 3 years in Owlgaming in total, (Soldier in Khram, 2nd-in-command in Bratva Vostoka) so I know what I am talking about. I suggest the people in your Discord to do research.

I suggest you to do your own research as well. Ambidextrous’ and my comments are constructive criticism, not insulting and mocking your faction. If you want, we can talk about this on Discord.

- Devonshire

as said,

Edited by atticus

Had some good RP experiences with you all, best of luck and take it far boys!

Good luck I suppose, it's very brief and straight to the point but as long as it brings activity and some quality roleplay who am I to judge.

7 hours ago, Devonshire said:

Having Russian speakers in your Discord does not mean their knowledge and advice on bratva is correct. The name is ingrammatical and the ranks make no sense. I have roleplayed bratva for 3 years in Owlgaming in total, (Soldier in Khram, 2nd-in-command in Bratva Vostoka) so I know what I am talking about. I suggest the people in your Discord to do research.

I suggest you to do your own research as well. Ambidextrous’ and my comments are constructive criticism, not insulting and mocking your faction. If you want, we can talk about this on Discord.

- Devonshire

That's not even a word by the way, the correct adjective to use is ungrammatical.

Impressive!

Keep it up homies.