Amn

Rho Raffaella [RED]

5 hours ago, Amn said:

Bump *updated* 

And edited parts in which people seemed to have an issue with, but i will still be updating and editing for the full story. and all will make sense. 

If she has so much contacts, why is she hanging with some lowlife gangbangers?

12 hours ago, eoozy said:

If she has so much contacts, why is she hanging with some lowlife gangbangers?

Because she feels more at home.. thats always been her way of life. 

Edited by Amn
I replied with something a little out of line, so..

Just now, klippan said:

on a serious note though, fuck all the hate and keep doing you. Have fun with this.

some people are too criticizing... Kinda makes me feel like giving up on the whole background type of crap..but i have patients.  

I'm happy to be in the update of the story! Keep it up Red, it's a good thing you're doing here and I like the details!

On 4/24/2019 at 7:00 PM, BlanK said:

just remove the rambo shit and it'll be ojkay yeah

That aint how she is though is it.. her background is her background.. to be truthful with you.. IRL i <deleted message>, and i didn't give a flying <beep>,. its possible to kill someone no emotion.. to the person watching it can be hidden. but to the character itself it is in mind, ill never forget the day i did that. and ill also never forget the day i stabbed my friends sister with a dart in the leg.. But i don't give a <beep> she shouldn't run her mouth.. on top of that if you living in such a ghetto lifestyle where people dying left right and center almost all the time its a regular thing you become immune to feeling of such and it's just another life lost, at first your emotion may be there but after a while of you seeing it after a while of it happening over and over it becomes natural, boring and normal, that is where she gets it from

Too many people crying over this character, because she's meant to be hard? it's her background doesn't technically mean shes going to be like that always, people live grow and learn and adjust.. and if you haven't already met her in-game you would notice. i personally don't care anymore about foul comments claiming Powergame, Deathmatch, Metagame, <beeping> Rambo shit 

This is my <beeping> character and this is how she is if you don't like it don't post your crappy ass comments, why not focus on your own character, and actually look and think of the effort one person has tried and attempted to put into something that they aren't even good at.

I'll have all of you know i have never broken the rules and i do not intend to break the rules and i do not powergame, metagame, deathmatch whatever, everything i roleplay is accordingly to the rules, and i take a lot of time and thought on the outcome as if it were real life. unlike some people I've already met, simply getting up 5 seconds after been tazered, walking away no injuries from crashing a motorbike, or been stabbed in the knee with a knife and walks away like terminator? pfft... 

I literally can't be bothered with foul comments anymore, so if you have nothing nice to say keep your mouth shut and you opinion to yourself. 
and for those who do like the character and have met and enjoyed the story, i appreciate all of your support and i will try keep updating this story, hopefully it will be good.

Rant over ~ AMN
~TRIGGERED~

6Vn7srC.png

m3YGmNg.png

Edited by Amn
Removed my foul language.

1 hour ago, Amn said:

That aint how she is though is it.. her background is her background.. to be truthful with you.. IRL i <deleted message>, and i didn't give a flying <beep>,. its possible to kill someone no emotion.. to the person watching it can be hidden. but to the character itself it is in mind, ill never forget the day i did that. and ill also never forget the day i stabbed my friends sister with a dart in the leg.. But i don't give a <beep> she shouldn't run her mouth.. on top of that if you living in such a ghetto lifestyle where people dying left right and center almost all the time its a regular thing you become immune to feeling of such and it's just another life lost, at first your emotion may be there but after a while of you seeing it after a while of it happening over and over it becomes natural, boring and normal, that is where she gets it from

Too many people crying over this character, because she's meant to be hard? it's her background doesn't technically mean shes going to be like that always, people live grow and learn and adjust.. and if you haven't already met her in-game you would notice. i personally don't care anymore about foul comments claiming Powergame, Deathmatch, Metagame, <beeping> Rambo shit 

This is my <beeping> character and this is how she is if you don't like it don't post your crappy ass comments, why not focus on your own character, and actually look and think of the effort one person has tried and attempted to put into something that they aren't even good at.

I'll have all of you know i have never broken the rules and i do not intend to break the rules and i do not powergame, metagame, deathmatch whatever, everything i roleplay is accordingly to the rules, and i take a lot of time and thought on the outcome as if it were real life. unlike some people I've already met, simply getting up 5 seconds after been tazered, walking away no injuries from crashing a motorbike, or been stabbed in the knee with a knife and walks away like terminator? pfft... 

I literally can't be bothered with foul comments anymore, so if you have nothing nice to say keep your mouth shut and you opinion to yourself. 
and for those who do like the character and have met and enjoyed the story, i appreciate all of your support and i will try keep updating this story, hopefully it will be good.

Rant over ~ AMN
~TRIGGERED~

Hide contents
  Hide contents

6Vn7srC.png

Hide contents

m3YGmNg.png

ok kinosti

1 hour ago, Amn said:

Rant over ~ AMN

weird flex but ok 

6 hours ago, Amn said:

Rant over ~ AMN
~TRIGGERED~

Hide contents
  Hide contents

6Vn7srC.png

Hide contents

m3YGmNg.png

BEEPING BEEP MAN!

4 hours ago, Luxrayy said:

You're more pathetic than this.

Yeah, you would know. Being the big guy encouraging half assed shit like this and all.

Edited by BlanK

1 hour ago, BlanK said:

Yeah, you would know. Being the big guy encouraging half assed shit like this and all.

Using a disease as a form of insult doesn't make you any better than me.