Amn

Rho Raffaella [RED]

2 minutes ago, eoozy said:

So she just turns ice cold killer just like that? I mean I get it, she's seen stuff, but I doubt anyone would just gun down some random person with no emotion or aftermath to it.

There are years missing in this, that i have yet to fill out when i have the time to really go into it, this is just a quick brief pretty much. 

13 minutes ago, Script said:

You actually took some time out and wrote this. Kudos for that. Keep it up!

it's my first ever time making a story as well. i hope it turns out good when i decided to finish it, thanks for the Kudos ;)

On 4/14/2019 at 5:40 AM, Amn said:

There were also a rumor she cut some guys dick off and put it in a blender as he watched and bled to death all because he was cheatin' on her best friend with some dumb ass hoe.

Coincidence?

Edited by Krispy

2 hours ago, eoozy said:

Physical Features: You can't read my body language, she'd be *Unpredictable*, Athletic body type, You couldn't resist but look and stareshe walks by.

nigga what

you know the vibe

10 hours ago, Krispy said:

Coincidence?

I have not played the story game.. so i have no clue what your getting at.

9 hours ago, eoozy said:

Physical Features: You can't read my body language, she'd be *Unpredictable*, Athletic body type, You couldn't resist but look and stareshe walks by.

nigga what

Meaning she hides her body language.. emotions that she feels she would try to hide them.. Flirting and stuff she's be blank... you wouldnt be able to tel lif she was flirting or not.. Happy and sad... you wouldnt tell as she'd have a "poker face" 

the "unpredictable" part was just added afterwards, as a reminder to myself. as I have to try stay In character fully with RED when roleplaying, also lettign others know that she is a unpredictable person.. one minute she is fine the next she could be pissed off and do something rediculous. BUT saying that.. that's her background not her new start..
 i have yet to update this but i really have been busy with alot of stuff irl. and in other games,. 

since moving to SA.. she'd met a few people who have kept her in check.. helping her adjust to the new area and atmosphere as it's not as busy and violent as Liberty City was...

She's already been through alot of shit. :L

13 minutes ago, Amn said:

Meaning she hides her body language.. emotions that she feels she would try to hide them.. Flirting and stuff she's be blank... you wouldnt be able to tel lif she was flirting or not.. Happy and sad... you wouldnt tell as she'd have a "poker face" 

the "unpredictable" part was just added afterwards, as a reminder to myself. as I have to try stay In character fully with RED when roleplaying, also lettign others know that she is a unpredictable person.. one minute she is fine the next she could be pissed off and do something rediculous. BUT saying that.. that's her background not her new start..
 i have yet to update this but i really have been busy with alot of stuff irl. and in other games,. 

since moving to SA.. she'd met a few people who have kept her in check.. helping her adjust to the new area and atmosphere as it's not as busy and violent as Liberty City was...

She's already been through alot of shit. :L

You know physical features mean like for example; if you're skinny, fat, muscular or something along those lines.

4 hours ago, eoozy said:

You know physical features mean like for example; if you're skinny, fat, muscular or something along those lines.

i do. but

Facial Features: Dark Brown eyes, Long Eyelashes, Normal eyebrows, Big lips with natural lipstick, Natural nose, Natural Jaw, No facial hair, she'd look hot but devilish and mysterious.

subject to opinion

Physical Features: You can't read my body language, she'd be *Unpredictable*, Athletic body type, You couldn't resist but look and stare she walks by.

powergame!

mate this is absolute paul crudd im sorry but what. there is no winning in roleplay its purely just experience but fuck me your character is clearly for getting your way ooc.

22 hours ago, fortniteblackKnight said:

subject to opinion

powergame!

mate this is absolute paul crudd im sorry but what. there is no winning in roleplay its purely just experience but fuck me your character is clearly for getting your way ooc.

it's imagination. besides, 75% of people dont even /look anytway, it aint powergame at all because im constantly updating it in-game. and i dont exactly act out alot of bad shit, leave your poor comments to yourself.. im only tryin here..

as for powergame.. i havent done any of such.