DrJoseEviI

[Faction Team] Joint Faction Team-Community Effort #1 | Improving Illegal RP

2 minutes ago, eoozy said:

Literally noone was mentored by Diogo, I was in that faction "Liverpool Savages" back in 2017 and

was RS Hauling constantly and getting a new whip every week, yet he didn't even tell me to stop.

Also how you gonna call someone trash when you suck every admin dick to succeed?

Let's not forget that sixteen year old character of yours, who was a hitman and beheaded people with his katana.

That's some great development right there, back when ABZ (Asian Boyz) was still around, you talked with Ambidextrous' character for

not even an hour, and then asked him if he needed a hitman for seven grand.

Let's not forget that when DrJoseEvil etc came to kill you and you PGd your way out of the situation and never logged on the character again.

@Norm

You act like you're the king of illegal RP, but you aint even AVERAGE.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

oof this thread is full of gangsters im pussying out man

ps never had a character named Thomas Pham who led a gang from an apartment interior xDDD

Not going to reply back to blank and flurroz because everyone knows how shit crimstone was could send you all long as paragraphs but im on vacation only got my phone on me rip 

Edited by Norm
  • Salty 1

improving the state of illegal rp one beef at a time, this is a joint FT/community effort guys

ok, are any admins going to take action??

iThis discussion has gotten seriously out of hand.

Please keep this on track and refrain from insulting each other, and it keep any posts relevant to the topic at hand.

Edited by Mogs

Currently who is in FT though, can you guys make a list for me? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlanK said:

put people like @Serx on FT

I don't have enough knowledge on various crime organizations and such. Just sitting on some knowledge about street gangs and black OC. But i can point failcakez as ft leader, remolten to be in FT also since he knows his way and tries to improve it even though he has no perks and all. Jola also, can count on him one of those veteran illegal RPers. Just made a small list on active players and it is based on illegal side since I am only interested in illegal side. They already got legal RP on lock but things little unpredictable on the other end.

5 minutes ago, JoGotti said:

Will never happen because of ego and this stigma that once someone criticizes something they're against or hate it. Owl has a lot of people who could be inducted into teams like FT to make the illegal scene 100 times better but it'll never happen because they are blacklisted due to them criticizing the server. There's one or two people in FT who know stuff about criminal/illegal RP the others are yes men who will never have real discussions about the decisions being made not forgetting people who have no business being an admin or even in FT.

The funny thing is we've been complaining about this from 2017 and we predicted that the server will be in this state and they're still not listening lol. I guess we're literally wasting time responding to this topic, the only reason I still do is because I want to play V and there will be the same admin/FT team, I want to give myself a chance and not quit after 5 days because of the people in positions doing the same shit.

True, most of those people just leave the server 

2 hours ago, Norm said:

oof this thread is full of gangsters im pussying out man

ps never had a character named Thomas Pham who led a gang from an apartment interior xDDD

Not going to reply back to blank and flurroz because everyone knows how shit crimstone was could send you all long as paragraphs but im on vacation only got my phone on me rip 

Yeah, two factions were after my eighteen year old ABZ character, because I did business with another gang.

What you want me to do, step out and die?

It's called laying low, just incase you didn't know.

13 hours ago, Chaos said:

Always looking for help from anyone in the community

I'd happily apply to FT If being an Admin was not a prerequisite.  ✌️

Would love to assist in some of the more creative Illegal RP Ideas.

Edited by remolten
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, fluX said:

illegal rp is dead

Roleplay in general is dead... I remember when Owl was getting 120 players a day, now Owl is lucky if it even gets 40 to 50 a day...

There also used to be numerous small servers getting 10-15 players a day, but here lately even those have been dying out due to not being able to maintain even 5 a day...

Only going to get worse as school-aged community members have to start going back to school soon... Everyone is starting to move over to GTA V, the only people left on MTA SA are the people with potato computers, or the people that have too much time and/or real cash vested into a community to just disappear and leave it all behind.

23 hours ago, fluX said:

illegal rp is dead

It's alive in some areas friendo!

• Like 1

Hello, 

would appreciate if people would please stay on topic and stop going off topic and bashing each other or other members and staff members. 

We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, if you got any ideas of how to promote illegal RP, please either let us know here, discord, forum PMs or make an FT contact.

FT is always open to new ideas and we will do our best to make them happen. 

If you bring up some ideas I’ll make sure to bring them up on our next FT meeting.

- QueenC

8 minutes ago, QueenC said:

and staff members. 

can you really blame them?

one of these FT meetings should really be public or something, for transparency and to regain the trust of the community. just one

Just now, Lotto said:

one of these FT meetings should really be public

I’ll talk to the other members about inviting the community to a meeting, we’ve done it before back when this thread was originally made, the meeting we had was opened for the community after we discussed our private stuff. 

8 minutes ago, Lotto said:

can you really blame them?

one of these FT meetings should really be public or something, for transparency and to regain the trust of the community. just one

I was apart of FT when this was done previously. I defiantly feel doing a public portion of the meeting defiantly is worth it! 

Edited by Unitts

I'm still being referenced after all these... months but whatever thanks @BlanK

Anyhow got some ideas of my own, one being the amount of bureaucracy involved with illegal rp is too damn high, some people myself included don't have the time or patience to post form after form after form, just to get some simple things done in the server- a lot of this should be able to just be rp'd out, logs sent off for proof of legitimacy and such (this is a issue throughout the server and not just with illegal rp). These forms don't even need to be entirely gotten rid of it would be a lot nice if they were just dumbed-down and weren't so technical with things such as "location so-and-so" "Why do you wanna do this", it should just be more along the case of "I wanna do this, here's the evidence of me doing it" and then its voted on.

I agree with the above mentioned that all factions should have the possibility of gaining official status, however to keep realism in check perks should be adjusted on a faction-by-faction basis so a faction gets ones what are more fitting.

One final thing that I believe could deeply improve the Faction-Team is to remove the "admins only" entrance thing as a lot of people have interest in helping the faction-team however can't or will not due to the fact you have to be an admin first, I believe in removing this you could greatly improve the team as a lot of great role-players who have great interest and a lot of knowledge in illegal rp would then be able to join and assist with implementing things that could vastly improve the rp as a whole.

Uncking Savannah Belicia would also vastly improve illegal-rp as that was the most bs ck in the history of ck's - and I've literally been ck'd for afking in the wrong spot what made me looks suspicious before !!!!

• Like 2

if you're going to critique something, offer a solution lmao. filling the thread with baseless shit isn't going ~help~

• Like 3

On 7/27/2019 at 9:53 PM, KFN said:

One final thing that I believe could deeply improve the Faction-Team is to remove the "admins only" entrance thing as a lot of people have interest in helping the faction-team however can't or will not due to the fact you have to be an admin first, I believe in removing this you could greatly improve the team as a lot of great role-players who have great interest and a lot of knowledge in illegal rp would then be able to join and assist with implementing things that could vastly improve the rp as a whole.

I agree. A long time ago, which was the reason why myself and many other people were added into FMT, when @Lewis was running the team he had allowed a non-admin application option. Fact of the matter is just because you're not an admin doesn't mean you're not qualified to provide advice or knowledge or implement ideas that can help the server's roleplay. 

The virtual markets were first created and implemented by 3 guys who weren't even admins but rather just FMT members. I believe the criteria before used to be you only needed an admin rank if you were an illegal/legal supervisor because that work involved spawning items. Being an admin would certainly make you slightly more credible but it shouldn't be necessary. 

If you have more engaged people on the faction team supporting RP and creating new ideas, then you're going to see a similar turnout in game.

Everything I'm mentioning here though is more directed towards what I want to see on GTA 5, as it's of my opinion that the MTA server's playerbase has been dropping too hard to be able to cultivate any worthwhile RP and thus has resulted in lower standards/ slow response times.

Edited by ertidog
  • Like 4