Jump to content
Chaotropy

messed up perms for dinoco peeps

Recommended Posts

I’ve attempted a fix to this recently when @Mogs reported it to me, it appeared regardless of mods having permission or not they still couldn’t see topics. I believe this has been corrected now by Chaos. 

 

If it is fine now please reply letting me know so I can archive this request. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Chaos tagging you for an opinion regarding this, the same issue with dinoco has happened to Westerns regarding moderator permissions not being able to see topics made by other users.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just wanted to toss my two cents in here as well. apparently the CPQL perms are fucked according to @Vubstersmurf and that could be why they are behind on the security officer permits. seems like a lot of forum perms are buggered up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Unitts said:

@Chaos tagging you for an opinion regarding this, the same issue with dinoco has happened to Westerns regarding moderator permissions not being able to see topics made by other users.

 

Probably can employ the same fix for it then. Not sure what changed to cause moderators of those forums to have those issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Probably can employ the same fix for it then. Not sure what changed to cause moderators of those forums to have those issues.

The fix makes it so everyone can see the posts in full from what I know. Would cause mass spam if we did that across the board. Would be nice to get a permanent fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mogs said:

The fix makes it so everyone can see the posts in full from what I know. Would cause mass spam if we did that across the board. Would be nice to get a permanent fix.

Edit: You're right, but nobody has been able to find a "fix"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.