Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shanks

GAT Update - March 7th 2019

2iOmJdA.png&key=75384033d601d51511d4d112

GAT Update - March 7th, 2019

Hello!

With spring approaching quickly and the year already kicking off to a good start, we're announcing a few more introductions to our admin team. Better luck next time to those that didn't make it, you can message one of the UAT members for the reasoning if you wish to seek that. I will not be opening the applications again for now, as we do believe we have enough admins in our team. We will also review current administrators and their trial period and position in this update. Other than this, I wish you a good week and welcome our new additions. Thank you.

Promotions

• Vubstersmurf - Promoted to Senior Administrator
  • EPICxNUTS - Promoted to Administrator
  • LcLaSouljah - Promoted to Administrator
  • Ixosis - Promoted to Administrator
  • Andreww - Promoted to Administrator
  • JohnM - Promoted to Administrator
  • Reagan - Promoted to Trial Administrator
  • CoronaCanadian - Promoted to Trial Administrator
  • Mahjarrat - Promoted to Trial Administrator
  • ZuclyaHD - Promoted to Trial Administrator

Demotions & Extensions

• JameZ - Trial Extension
  • Chapple - Trial Extension
  • DxRK - Trial Extension
  • TheNeonGuy - Trial Extension
  • Cryotich - Trial Extension
  • Destroyed - Demoted to Trial Administrator (Infraction outcome)

Reinstatements

• Salsa - Reinstated as Trial Administrator (Trial phase extends past this update.)
  • Mogs - Reinstated as Trial Administrator (Trial phase extends past this update.)

Departures

• Destroyed (Resigned)

Permissions will be set in-game, discord and on the forums as soon as possible, please have some patience. Thank you and congratulations.

Best regards,

OwlGaming Community,

OwlGaming Upper Administration Team

44 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Promotions

• Vubstersmurf - Promoted to Senior Administrator     -   fair shout
  • EPICxNUTS - Promoted to Administrator                      - yes lad get in top bins 
  • LcLaSouljah - Promoted to Administrator                    -  yeah hes alright but a giga yank
  • Ixosis - Promoted to Administrator                              -   on the fence here, known reporter
  • Andreww - Promoted to Administrator                        - mong i think
  • JohnM - Promoted to Administrator                            - disgraceful decision guys a joke
  • Reagan - Promoted to Trial Administrator                  - disgraceful decision guys  ajoke
  • PEdwards - Promoted to Trial Administrator             - fucking who
  • Mahjarrat - Promoted to Trial Administrator             -  ?
  • ZuclyaHD - Promoted to Trial Administrator             - no HD we agreed

Demotions & Extensions

• JameZ - Trial Extension                                      - mong
  • Chapple - Trial Extension                                  - great bloke an elg legend extension is a big two fingers
  • DxRK - Trial Extension                                       - great bloke extension is a big two fingers
  • TheNeonGuy - Trial Extension                          - bit of a mong, banned me once seems alright tho on the fence here
  • Cryotich - Trial Extension                                  - seems alright but plays league
  • Destroyed - Demoted to Trial Administrator (Infraction outcome)    - cant remember if this blokes a prick or not

Reinstatements

• Salsa - Reinstated as Trial Administrator (Trial phase extends past this update.)     - yank 
  • Mogs - Reinstated as Trial Administrator (Trial phase extends past this update.)      - disgfraceful decision guys a joke

Departures

• Destroyed (Resigned) - doesnt really amtter then does it

@Vubstersmurf my girl being a senior, shit they grow so fast ?

@EPICxNUTS getttttttttin buddy

@Zuclya I TOLD YOU YOU WOULD GET IT DIDN'T I

@DxRK ur next in line for promotion, you're a toplad

@LcLaSouljah@Andreww Gettin boyz, we're admin's now! :D

42 minutes ago, Bum said:

Cryotich - Trial Extension                                  - seems alright but plays league

think u miss-read that part mate, guys a joke

Just now, JohnM said:

sort it OUT

He's commenting on the fact I grew half a CM the other day JOHN DON'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME.

Just now, Vubstersmurf said:

He's commenting on the fact I grew half a CM the other day JOHN DON'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME.

**freakshow**

1 minute ago, Unitts said:

congrats to my ? boy @JohnM for getting out of the trial stage, they grow so fast ?

Thanks ??daddy ? ? you're so nice!! ?‍❤️‍??