Los Santos Auction House - Car

zROOiFo.jpg

Vehicle year: 1982

Vehicle brand: BMW
Vehicle make: 318i
VIN: 21190
Mileage: 10,684

Description:
Exceptionally clean and well put together E30 with a plethora of modifications to ensure it can shred all day long at the track. This car came from a good friend of mine who left the country. I can personally vouch for the quality and performance of this vehicle. Featuring a Wisefab front end kit, an 800 horsepower supercharged CBM Motorsports LS3, and a T56 Super Magnum gearbox, the potential for a damn good time is extremely high. This car goes like hell and sounds amazing, but don't worry, that's not all it does. It's got a half-cage and racing seat to keep the driver safe (Sorry @passenger), as well as some huge slotted rotors with six-piston Wilwood calipers. I'd love to keep this car around but at this moment in time I have my hands full with other projects and would like to downsize my collection. I would hate to see this absolute beast go to waste, hence why it is listed for sale today. This car is a bonafide drift weapon and needs absolutely nothing.

Full build sheet can be provided via. private message at request.

image.png.f0bba7564b520fbd2176527c41d11f93.png

Starting bid: $50,000
Minimum increase: $2,500
Buyout: $300,000

Auction end date: February 15th, 2019
Contact details: Disclosed to the winner

Edited by Park

5 hours ago, BremboBG said:

Name:private

Comment: Isnt that the one that was up for sale yesterday and was advertised as flooded

name: homie you dumb 

comment: nah that was a toyota soarer which idk if you noticed but this isn't 👀

15 minutes ago, RafGanGR said:

Name: Ed
Bid: Buyout

Winner winner fortnite burger yeah ill email you