ThatGuy

Faction Team Update - February 7, 2019

1 hour ago, Yannick said:

Legal VM, does that include farming too?

9 minutes ago, Vubstersmurf said:

Yes

Well, too bad the farms with decent fields are owned by inactive players, one of which is completely burnt to the ground.

Edited by Dylanjeter1

Glad to see the Legal VM being updated!

By the way, when you mention bars, nightclubs, restaurants, owners will be available to VM the stock that they've ordered from a logistics' company or only booze and food exclusively made by themselves?

Edited by Vorras

3 hours ago, Dylanjeter1 said:

Well, too bad the farms with decent fields are owned by inactive players, one of which is completely burnt to the ground.

too bad the FT was too busy not promoting legal VM when some of the farm owners wanted to create agriculture in the server.  even had the equipment and everything for it.

2 minutes ago, Gazzeh said:

too bad the FT was too busy not promoting legal VM when some of the farm owners wanted to create agriculture in the server.  even had the equipment and everything for it.

Too bad but in that time all the farms were owned by ricers and they wanted to abuse the system instead. And upgrade their /stats

Just now, Norm said:

Too bad but in that time all the farms were owned by ricers and they wanted to abuse the system instead. And upgrade their /stats

you've never been this wrong my guy :) but you do you. how does one abuse legal VM system when it's controlled by FT members.. u smart, u loyal, i appreciate u

1 minute ago, Gazzeh said:

you've never been this wrong my guy :) but you do you. how does one abuse legal VM system when it's controlled by FT members.. u smart, u loyal, i appreciate u

I know for a fact I had friends back in time who owned all the farms and all they wanted was money. This is been a problem in general, people wants to buy a farm and start some country side roleplay and It only lasts 1-2 weeks. 

Just now, Norm said:

I know for a fact I had friends back in time who owned all the farms and all they wanted was money. This is been a problem in general, people wants to buy a farm and start some country side roleplay and It only lasts 1-2 weeks. 

you cant just assume that to everyone tho. it just shows what type of people you hang out with lmao. we actually wanted to create low to high quality roleplay so we could have less people in RS haul for example, but we were told off and that they wouldn't even spawn in the grain for us and that they wont cover the vehicle taxes to make it even. So if we'd have started it, it'd have all been out of our own pockets, and it's not cheap, keeping 400k+ worth of equipment up from your own pocket and pay the wages aswell.

1 minute ago, Gazzeh said:

you cant just assume that to everyone tho. it just shows what type of people you hang out with lmao. we actually wanted to create low to high quality roleplay so we could have less people in RS haul for example, but we were told off and that they wouldn't even spawn in the grain for us and that they wont cover the vehicle taxes to make it even. So if we'd have started it, it'd have all been out of our own pockets, and it's not cheap, keeping 400k+ worth of equipment up from your own pocket and pay the wages aswell.

I am not against the Farm Roleplay myself but It needs to be handled by the people that knows what they are doing or willing to. I never said no one should earn money over it neither but It needs to be roleplayed properly and you have to put your best efforts into it. And of course hard work will pay back. It just needs to be done with trusted people who only aims for roleplay and not aiming for money at all. 

1 minute ago, Norm said:

It just needs to be done with trusted people who only aims for roleplay and not aiming for money at all. 

yea, thats what we were out doing, because we were bored of the repetitive car dealership and other "work" that has been there for 4 years, we wanted to have something new. as the farms that have been out there and supported by VM didnt employ any workers.

5 hours ago, Gazzeh said:

This. Or they break into your farm and steal all your vehicles and gear. Then you got vehicle slots aswell, where you got to donate for in order to store them.

6 hours ago, Gazzeh said:

Yeah, I remember @Tidemohad a fuck ton of farming equipment before but the FMT didn't want to supply money to him if he RO'd farming because "it didn't promote mass roleplay" or something like that.

1 minute ago, Dylanjeter1 said:

Yeah, I remember @Tidemohad a fuck ton of farming equipment before but the FMT didn't want to supply money to him if he RO'd farming because "it didn't promote mass roleplay" or something like that.

Fake news actually, don't go spreading around misinformation. The farming system was originally produced by myself back in 2016-17 when I worked with the legal faction team to bring about the first rendition of the legal virtual market. @Tidemo and I had a good working relationship as he provided plentiful amounts of evidence showcasing the quality roleplay he performed, and I quite happily provided him the support he rightfully earnt from the market at the time.

I can't remember if he carried on after I left the team, however the legal virtual market was no longer active after I did but the point is, don't go talking about things you don't really know too much about if it's especially putting people in a bad light.

5 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

on't go talking about things you don't really know too much about if it's especially putting people in a bad light.

I'm not saying anything false here.

It was decent when you were around, but once you were gone he essentially sold the farm because it wasn't making him anymore money.

I remember actually helping him with the farm on multiple occasions back when it was actually making us some cash. 

So you're right, but you're more wrong than right. You're right in the sense that it was making cash at one point, but wrong for assuming I'm wrong when O said it quot making cash after the legal VM died

Just now, Dylanjeter1 said:

I'm not saying anything false here.

It was decent when you were around, but once you were gone he essentially sold the farm because it wasn't making him anymore money.

I remember actually helping him with the farm on multiple occasions back when it was actually making us some cash. 

So you're right, but you're more wrong than right. You're right in the sense that it was making cash at one point, but wrong for assuming I'm wrong when O said it quot making cash after the legal VM died

Of course you're the only person who actually sits there measuring who is more right on this community like it actually matters. Instead of salvaging whatever integrity you have, why don't you just acknowledge that my point was to stop talking in such a negative connotation and if you wanted to, then instead actually providing more than just a single sentence to back it up. I can't be the only person who completely looks at you as a bigot when it comes to any form of discussion in a thread.

3 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

Of course you're the only person who actually sits there measuring who is more right on this community like it actually matters. Instead of salvaging whatever integrity you have, why don't you just acknowledge that my point was to stop talking in such a negative connotation and if you wanted to, then instead actually providing more than just a single sentence to back it up. I can't be the only person who completely looks at you as a bigot when it comes to any form of discussion in a thread.

Yo fam, hire me to your trucking company.