GamerX27

Character Kill Appeal - Mitchel Martinez

Sorry that I'm posting here as I'm not relevant to the situation, but Kathrynn switched her shotgun to lethal mode AFTER you were beanbagged. Someone else domed you, not her.

Commenting on this CK appeal without being involved, will not be tolerated and you will risk getting punished.  

Please keep this CK appeal civil and allow the handling admin to sort this out. 

@bigtone don't be a headass please. ;)

Edited by GamerX27

Hey there, I was involved in the situation and found out later that Timothy shot you with his rifle. Not sure if its true or not since I can't see the logs and since there were also a few officers shooting with beanbags & such. I don't want to make any false claims, thats just what I've heard so far.

Yeah, so basically what happened there uh.. Mitchel Martinez was standing ontop of Idlewood's Pizza Stack while being armed and intoxicated, I was chilling in my car and just checking him out as he threw a bottle of Jack Daniels off the roof on the sidewalk infront of the restaurant, madlad suddently started to yell stuff like this ''Mitchel Martinez shouts: I hate my life!'', ''Mitchel Martinez says: How about, I put a bullet in myself?'' and ''Mitchel Martinez shouts: Shoot me!'' as I decided to radio in PD and FD from my vehicle, notified them about the current status and so on. Eventually Kathrynn Byrne arrived off-duty at Idlewood Pizza Stack, she tried to talk some sense into Mitchel Martinez when he took a gun, aimed it at his head and suddently opened fire up in the air about 3 times. At this point Kathryn and myself brandished our firearms as there were about 3 other civilians down there beside us.

The Fire Department arrived shortly after as they tried to talk some sense into Mitchel Martinez, although he kept shooting about two more times as Kathrynn Byrne went back enroute to the Police Department for her gear, she returned about five minutes later back at the Idlewood Pizza Stack when I tried to get Mitchel Martinez to surrender and drop his firearm. He didn't really reply to my requests and advises when his gun ringled. The Fire Department somehow distracted him, as I made my way up the roof and positioned right behind Mitchel Martinez with my Glock 22 out, waiting for the PD to return.

After a while Kathrynn Byrne and Brandon Copeland returned at the Pizza Restaurant as Mitchel Martinez lowered his firearm and aimed it downwards and opened fire once, directly followed by me shooting down Mitchel Martinez and then PD beanbagging Mitchel Martinez. After the shots I noticed he aimed at his own leg. My reaction on shooting was based on him aiming his firearm down (where to my knowledge it was quite crowded with FD staff and civilians) and opening fire.

Later I understood that GamerX27 didn't really want to have his character actually killed. In all fairness I believe no-one involved pushed for a CK or wouldve mind if it been RPed as hit on the shoulder, and let him RP his own death or a chance on survival and proceed his character development with an failed suicide attempt. :3

Sorry for replying, don't bite me.

Edited by Maikeyy2

@Maikeyy2 I understand but the thing is, you didn't have to brandish your firearm. There was already law enforcement on scene. I don't believe you're Timothy is a LEO but a businessman. You didn't have to brandish it or else you would've been liable. Now if you can clarify, did you see my rp aiming the gun at my foot? because if you didn't then that would be an issue. you would've shot me based on me having to script wisely aim the gun at my foot.

Additional Evidence:

unknown.png?width=720&height=59

unknown.png

(Got approved by Unitts to post this. ))

5 minutes ago, GamerX27 said:

I understand but the thing is, you didn't have to brandish your firearm.

What do you think weapon permit's are issued for then?

There was already law enforcement on scene.

Couldn't see them from my position, it'd take slightly longer irl to gear up, etcetera.

7 minutes ago, GamerX27 said:

I don't believe you're Timothy is a LEO but a businessman. You didn't have to brandish it or else you would've been liable.

I'm positive that the character Mitchel Martinez, posed a threat to me and many others around that ''private business'' by standing on top of the roof with his firearm, shooting around for the giggles of it. A business that is an subsidiary of the company (Dinoco Ltd) where my character, Timothy Moreno is working for and he cares about. I believe brandishing a firearm and discharging in an unsafe (being intoxicated, shooting into random directions) gives anyone the right to defend theirself and property? But yeah, if IC things must be discussed we can do that in-game in under /talk chat. 

17 minutes ago, GamerX27 said:

Now if you can clarify, did you see my rp aiming the gun at my foot?

I have, later on.

18 minutes ago, GamerX27 said:

because if you didn't then that would be an issue. you would've shot me based on me having to script wisely aim the gun at my foot.

It doesn't really change a thing as your firearm went from aiming at your head to down below your waist which is quite a difference, then again I opened fire after you discharged your weapon while aiming your firearm down to your feet/property roof and whatever couldve been your target on IC perspectives since you flawlessly nearly emptied your clip by then.

Anyways, if anything hmu privately. :3
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law

1 minute ago, Maikeyy2 said:

What do you think weapon permit's are issued for then?

Couldn't see them from my position, it'd take slightly longer irl to gear up, etcetera.

I'm positive that the character Mitchel Martinez, posed a threat to me and many others around that ''private business'' by standing on top of the roof with his firearm, shooting around for the giggles of it. A business that is an subsidiary of the company (Dinoco Ltd) where my character, Timothy Moreno is working for and he cares about. I believe brandishing a firearm and discharging in an unsafe (being intoxicated, shooting into random directions) gives anyone the right to defend theirself and property? But yeah, if IC things must be discussed we can do that in-game in under /talk chat. 

I have, later on.

It doesn't really change a thing as your firearm went from aiming at your head to down below your waist which is quite a difference, then again I opened fire after you discharged your weapon while aiming your firearm down to your feet/property roof and whatever couldve been your target on IC perspectives since you flawlessly nearly emptied your clip by then.

Anyways, if anything hmu privately. :3
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law

Weapon permits are used for self-defense yes but however, it does NOT apply for the mentally ill. I only posed a threat to MYSELF. There was no need to brandish your firearm because you had law enforcement present.

Did you RP mentally ill, or drunk?
dpGdzF8.png
Provide your UA approval if you RPed mentally illness.

IQQDVJ6.png

Edited by Maikeyy2

4 minutes ago, Maikeyy2 said:

Did you RP mentally ill, or drunk?
dpGdzF8.png
Provide your UA approval if you RPed mentally illness.

IQQDVJ6.png

Mentally Challenge: Intellectual disability (ID), once called mental retardation, is characterized by below-average intelligence or mental ability and a lack of skills necessary for day-to-day living. People with intellectual disabilities can and do learn new skills, but they learn them more slowly. 

My character was never diagnosed with any mental disabilities, or else I wouldn't have had this alt. Being suicidal doesn't count as a mental diagnosis, it's simply a side effect to mental illness. 

Edited by GamerX27

Wishing you the best on this appeal, shaking my head. Like I said, if anything hmu privately.

12 hours ago, Maikeyy2 said:

Wishing you the best on this appeal, shaking my head. Like I said, if anything hmu privately.

Thanks G.

Pretty much everything's been said here, I personally do not see a reason for this to be appealed, your intention was to kill yourself but ended up shooting yourself in your foot.

Shooting in the air with your CCWP gun is also a violation to the "dont use legal weapons for illegal stuff" rule, also shooting without a reason is also an IC crime which the cops used to take you down.

21 minutes ago, Cryotich said:

Pretty much everything's been said here, I personally do not see a reason for this to be appealed, your intention was to kill yourself but ended up shooting yourself in your foot.

Shooting in the air with your CCWP gun is also a violation to the "dont use legal weapons for illegal stuff" rule, also shooting without a reason is also an IC crime which the cops used to take you down.

Never broken a law though, I may have violated the Safe Discharge Ordinance, but not a Penal Code. Police don't enforce ordinances, there is County Ordinance Officers for a reason.

Edited by GamerX27

1 hour ago, GamerX27 said:

Never broken a law though, I may have violated the Safe Discharge Ordinance, but not a Penal Code. Police don't enforce ordinances, there is County Ordinance Officers for a reason.

Sorry to say this but you indeed broke a law when u were standing ontop of IPS. I've attached a pic.

aUTlb7u.png

1 hour ago, Gameplayer0575 said:

Sorry to say this but you indeed broke a law when u were standing ontop of IPS. I've attached a pic.

Reveal hidden contents

aUTlb7u.png

There have been many cases of someone with a CCWP unlawfully brandishing it. That don't mean they're breaking the rules. That's like saying every person with a CCWP unlawfully brandishes their firearm then they're breaking the rules. To clarify, my intent wasn't to create a criminal activity but to show signs of Emotional Distress. There's a difference.

Another thing too, the Weapons License Rule under the Legal RP section of the rules says you cannot use your CCWP weapon for Criminal Activity.

I did not commit any Criminal Activites but yet, I commit an attempt to end my life. There is no legislation prohibiting Suicide. 

Edited by GamerX27

There have been many cases of someone with a CCWP unlawfully brandishing it. That don't mean they're breaking the rules. That's like saying every person with a CCWP unlawfully brandishes their firearm then they're breaking the rules. To clarify, my intent wasn't to create a criminal activity but to show signs of Emotional Distress. There's a difference.

Well, you also discharged / used your firearm without a lawful reason. Theirfor you broke an IC law, because you unlawfully drew and used your firearm without a lawful reason.

4 hours ago, Gameplayer0575 said:

Well, you also discharged / used your firearm without a lawful reason. Theirfor you broke an IC law, because you unlawfully drew and used your firearm without a lawful reason.

7 hours ago, GamerX27 said:

^^ Even if I broke WF001 I can easily be penalized for it. But the intention of my suicide attempt was to not commit a forcible felony. Now if you know what forcible felony it means Treason, Murder, Robbery, Rape, and another threat to imminent life. If I did that, then I would've been banned. But again, I only posed a threat to myself.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-examples-of-forcible-felonies 

Also noting Due Process too. Honestly though, if my application gets denied, it is what it is.

Edited by GamerX27