JamalWalker

[Rewriting LEGAL VM] - Revise

Totally supporting the idea, will give the current playerbase even more options to gain money realistically, rather than grinding from the existing government jobs. Will also bring life to the market throughout LS, powering small businesses who are outside of the "gathering places" such as IPS, IGS and Verona Mall. 

As much experience as i've had with Faction team, they don't like legal VM as me and my buddy did try to set up a farm and had all the machinery and land for it, just to be told "no, we (Legal side of faction team) don't have enough time to deal with legal virtual markets." Altho a lot of people supported our idea and plans to make it happen, we would have had faction team support to our thing, basically it'd have been us, roleplaying the farm, paying the employees and vehicle taxes with no sort of produce (Agricultural gains) or anything else spawned in to support our thing or so we could atleast make even on it. We couldn't get our faction because they thought that we'd end up money farming from the faction interests (as everyone did until now, that  they changed the interest thingie). Our goal was to bring in new sort of roleplay and do something else than run a dealership or a club.

Edited by Gazzeh

There you go, old topic with votes and everything, even some UAT members supported it, but nothing got done.