Serx

515 Washington Block Piru

1 minute ago, Flluroz said:

Be active for more then a month and if it comes to beef slowly develop it. The server needs it after the Asian Boys dipped.

You guys are talking and thinking about beef more than I do lmao, It is a RP server you never know what tomorrow could bring to you so for now just enjoy the screens and roleplay cousin 

2 minutes ago, Flluroz said:

Be active for more then a month and if it comes to beef slowly develop it. The server needs it after the Asian Boys dipped.

No-one dipped lmao, just inactive. It's january.

1 minute ago, Serx said:

You guys are talking and thinking about beef more than I do lmao, It is a RP server you never know what tomorrow could bring to you so for now just enjoy the screens and roleplay cousin 

I don't know why you tripping saying you guys when I been banned for four days. I don't know what's been happening IG, all I know is that Owl Gaming is suffering the worst RP depression I think it ever has. You can run a great faction, and we need it, all I'm saying dawg. We just need it now more then ever.

18 minutes ago, Flluroz said:

That beef could have been played out in so many ways though, as I said let's create RP instead of this play to win, I'm better, I can shoot better BS.

8 minutes ago, Jola said:

That beef could have been played out in so many ways though, as I said let's create RP instead of this play to win, I'm better, I can shoot better BS.

Which beef are you referring too? Like I said, I haven't been in game for a while, so any of this new shit that's happening is beyond me. Look, I'm purely giving you guys a thumbs up saying please just develop and make a great faction, with names like Jola, Serx, and Lafuqs I don't see that being an issue. 

also celtics in 6 ;) @Serx

Edited by Flluroz

Decent story take it far. Up to you guys to show people what you can do, and prove others wrong. Got no doubt it'll be decent.

Edited by Vubstersmurf