Jump to content
Serx

515 Washington Block Piru

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Flluroz said:

Be active for more then a month and if it comes to beef slowly develop it. The server needs it after the Asian Boys dipped.

You guys are talking and thinking about beef more than I do lmao, It is a RP server you never know what tomorrow could bring to you so for now just enjoy the screens and roleplay cousin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Flluroz said:

Be active for more then a month and if it comes to beef slowly develop it. The server needs it after the Asian Boys dipped.

No-one dipped lmao, just inactive. It's january.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Serx said:

You guys are talking and thinking about beef more than I do lmao, It is a RP server you never know what tomorrow could bring to you so for now just enjoy the screens and roleplay cousin 

I don't know why you tripping saying you guys when I been banned for four days. I don't know what's been happening IG, all I know is that Owl Gaming is suffering the worst RP depression I think it ever has. You can run a great faction, and we need it, all I'm saying dawg. We just need it now more then ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Flluroz said:

Be active for more then a month and if it comes to beef slowly develop it. The server needs it after the Asian Boys dipped.

That beef could have been played out in so many ways though, as I said let's create RP instead of this play to win, I'm better, I can shoot better BS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jola said:

That beef could have been played out in so many ways though, as I said let's create RP instead of this play to win, I'm better, I can shoot better BS.

Which beef are you referring too? Like I said, I haven't been in game for a while, so any of this new shit that's happening is beyond me. Look, I'm purely giving you guys a thumbs up saying please just develop and make a great faction, with names like Jola, Serx, and Lafuqs I don't see that being an issue. 

 

also celtics in 6 ;) @Serx

Edited by Flluroz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decent story take it far. Up to you guys to show people what you can do, and prove others wrong. Got no doubt it'll be decent.

Edited by Vubstersmurf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.