Jump to content
Novanard

Car - 1984 VW Golf Mk1 [ENDS: 26th January]

Recommended Posts

NrQe6EX.png

Los Santos Auction House - Car


https://i.imgur.com/Z8TjyXq.jpg

 

Vehicle year: 1984

Vehicle brand: VW
Vehicle make: Golf Mk1
VIN: N/A
Mileage: Alot

Description:
Heavily Modified , 1200 horses, 286KM/H topspeed

 

Images

https://goo.gl/images/XE58wK

 

Starting bid:$ 1
Minimum increase: $1,000
Buyout: $300,000


Auction end date: 26th January
Contact details: Direct Messages

Comments are disabled

 

Note: Re-acting to your bid means it is acknowledged.

Edited by Novanard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

((Hey,

 

After being asked to look over the vehicle on behalf of @Script myself and @DxRK looked over the build and the build it's based of only has 1,152hp. After taking the horse-power into consideration we've lowered the top-speed down to 268KM/h we've also changed the name to 1984 Volkswagen Golf Mk.2. If your have anymore question regarding you vehicle feel free to PM myself & DxRK for any information relating to the vehicle.

 

@Novanard

 

Kind Regards,

Vehicle Team.))

Edited by DylanW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DylanW said:

((Hey,

 

After being asked to look over the vehicle on behalf of @Script myself and @DxRK looked over the build and the build it's based of only has 1,152hp. After taking the horse-power into consideration we've lowered the top-speed down to 268KM/h we've also changed the name to 1984 Volkswagen Golf Mk.2. If your have anymore question regarding you vehicle feel free to PM myself & DxRK for any information relating to the vehicle.

 

@Novanard

 

Kind Regards,

Vehicle Team.))

 

even though its not Cryo’s fault but I own the car since 2 months, out of a sudden I walk into my garage and my mk1 has evolved into a nerfed mk2

nice.

Edited by Novanard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DxRK said:

MK1 Production ended in 1983, MK2 started in the exact same year. 

Do not explain that to me, explain it to VT, I do not have to take care of their mistakes

Edited by Novanard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Novanard said:

Do not explain that to me, explain it to VT

I'm a VT member myself, I was the one who changed the name of it just now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DxRK said:

I'm a VT member myself, I was the one who changed the name of it just now. 

and whats my mistake with that? I bought it from a VT leader :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.