Jump to content
BackPack

[Buying]A Nissan GTR / Challenger Hellcat.

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, i want to buy a Nissan GTR or a Challenger Hellcat. Im Paying very well on the GTR, So please contact me at [email protected] (( Forum PM @BackPack ))

 

(( NO SALTY COMMENTS PLEASE ))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Yuuuu

Comment: I thought you needed to sell my farm because of moneytrouble after I gave it to you for a friendly price?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, croozerdog said:

Name: Yuuuu

Comment: I thought you needed to sell my farm because of moneytrouble after I gave it to you for a friendly price?

Im just investing in car, loan stills on me, just trying to get money a little bit bigger.

Edited by BackPack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Mart

Comment: Been hearing the loan story for long. Just dont try tearing up people with that stoey so you get some more cash on top for your loan.

Edited by BremboBG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BremboBG said:

Name: Mart

Comment: Been hearing the loan story for long. Just dont try tearing up people with that stoey so you get some more cash on top for your loan.

That's the truth, and i say what the hell i want to say, the thing is im not a lier like some people, have a good day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BremboBG said:

Name: Mart

Comment: Been hearing the loan story for long. Just dont try tearing up people with that stoey so you get some more cash on top for your loan.

Name: Yuuuu

Comment: He probably doesn't have a loan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, croozerdog said:

Name: Yuuuu

Comment: He probably doesn't have a loan

Name:Mart

Comment:Most likely. Tryna pull that story for months now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, BremboBG said:

Name:Mart

Comment:Most likely. Tryna pull that story for months now.

I have a loan on me, and as i said get lost, die, suicide, i'll be winning and you'll just keep watching me...

3 hours ago, croozerdog said:

Name: Yuuuu

Comment: He probably doesn't have a loan

I do, dont make me look like a lier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BackPack said:

 

I have a loan on me, and as i said get lost, die, suicide, i'll be winning and you'll just keep watching me...

I do, dont make me look like a lier.

Name: Yuuuu

Comment: DoNt MakE Me lOOk LikE a LiEr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Illuminate said:

Name: Shulman

Comment: doubt you could get a loan with that english fucking hell

I bet that you cant mind your own business, your just a little retard, thinking that his a geek and dunno even to fix a computer, get lost buddy, you look like a busty bitch, yeah you love to snitch, you cant say shi' about me, so get lost, you already look retard by that post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BackPack said:

I bet that you cant mind your own business, your just a little retard, thinking that his a geek and dunno even to fix a computer, get lost buddy, you look like a busty bitch, yeah you love to snitch, you cant say shi' about me, so get lost, you already look retard by that post.

Name: Shulman

Comment: ok buddy retard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.