Jump to content
Daniels

Developer Diary #8 - Major Milestone

Recommended Posts

On 6/25/2019 at 8:02 PM, DrJoseEviI said:

What

It's a joke, because there have been very little updates. Me and mi friends are hyped but the hype is not being fed.

Edited by croozerdog
feeded is not a word
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, croozerdog said:

It's a joke, because there have been very little updates. Me and mi friends are hyped but the hype is not being fed.

Aight nigga

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it has been asked but the current GTA V mechanics for Golf / Tennis will be there or if it's to be added it'll be a script newly written?

Good job everyone by the way

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fritz said:

Not sure if it has been asked but the current GTA V mechanics for Golf / Tennis will be there or if it's to be added it'll be a script newly written?

Good job everyone by the way

Finally, the question everyone forgot, can we have the tennis and golf scripts to Roleplay and have fun in a minigame fashion. Ngl that'd be pretty sick 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2019 at 6:47 AM, TheNeonGuy said:

Finally, the question everyone forgot, can we have the tennis and golf scripts to Roleplay and have fun in a minigame fashion. Ngl that'd be pretty sick 

Maybe one day, not for launch.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.