Sign in to follow this  
Dylanjeter1

Business - Motorcars of Los Santos, Pasadena BLVD, Market [ENDS: January 10th, 2019]

NrQe6EX.png

Los Santos Auction House - Business

TUg2RKq.jpg

Property Type: Business
Address: Motorcars of Los Santos, Pasadena BLVD, Market
Description: Lovely property suitable for a small indoor car dealership.
I was previously opening a dealership known as "Motorcars of Los Santos" out of this location but plans have changed, as I am constantly in and out of the country...
Location is suitable for around five or six vehicles, possibly more. Place has a few offices with an upstairs area.

If my Buy-Now price is met, I will also include the companies' name along with an incomplete website ((Legal Faction Thread)) with the purchase.
If the Buy-Now price is not met, I will keep the name copy-written and just delete the page until I become more active in Los Santos.

Interior Images:

Starting Bid: $40,000
Minimum Increase: $1,000
Buyout: $80,000

Auction ends: January 10th, 2019
Contact Information: * There'd be a link to Privately Contact the Auctioneer visible *

(( COMMENTS ARE DISABLED, THAT MEANS IC AND OOC ))

(( Selling the place as I have essentially stopped using this character, so I am selling the property instead of just placing inactivity protection on it for ages. ))

Edited by Dylanjeter1

Starting lowered to $40,000 and wont be lowered anymore. I recon I could get around that for it it I sell it back to the government. 

Need it gone and that's starting to sound easier than babysitting this auction and hoping the bidder actually contacts me and pays me what I'm entitled to... I've had four people fail to pay me so far and it seems the webmasters dont care about people failing to pay up.

Gonna close this auction tomorrow.

If you want the property, I suggest bidding now.

4 hours ago, Nick3o said:

Name: Frankie

Bid: 41.000$

Leading.

17 hours ago, Chaotropy said:

Name: SM

Bid: Starting ($40,000)

Outbidded.

24 minutes ago, Sergeant said:

Name: Private

Bid: $43,000

Leading