GhostMaster

A trouble in my MTA owl gaming acc.

Question

hello guys, i have a story and i dont know what to do to join the server, its a trouble actually, well first when i heard about RP servers first server i joined is OWL gaming, as i remember i've broked a rule, i was in police chase i fell of the bike and then i got on it again without RP'ing, so as i remember i got jailed, after that  i left RP servers cus i didnt understand it, after that in months i started playing it again, and learned how to play rp and whats the RP is, so i played rp for some years, and i decided to come back to OWL Gaming, The problem is now, when i get to log in pannel, i log in with same old acc, it says this account doesn't exists, and when i try to create another acc, it says i can't create another acc, does that mean that the acc banned ?, but i remember that i got jailed not banned, so please could you help me in that ?

thanks you for reading.

~Abdalla.

7 answers to this question

As Chaos said you could try remembering the account name as you most likely typed it wrongly. If that doesn’t work then create a UCP tickets to get help from an admin.

11 hours ago, GhostMaster said:

nah bro all my accounts in every game is same i dont change any thing of it.

is there any chance to do another thing? 

like restarting my IP adress by you or anything else ?

What is your ingame username? 'GhostMaster' gives up no results.

15 hours ago, Chaos said:

It means you're typing in the wrong username. Try to remember what your account name was.

nah bro all my accounts in every game is same i dont change any thing of it.

is there any chance to do another thing? 

like restarting my IP adress by you or anything else ?

11 hours ago, Script said:

What is your ingame username? 'GhostMaster' gives up no results.

its abooodytheking, i joined, just trying to answer the questions, and i need just to put some efforts

On 1/5/2019 at 9:07 PM, GhostMaster said:

its abooodytheking, i joined, just trying to answer the questions, and i need just to put some efforts

Guess you've solved it then.